It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama just said that?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Guardian angel?!?! Obviously you haven't been reading for the past 30 years...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

And I second that.Obama really has deepened us.Before ObamaCare our healthcare wasn't as poor as rated.If a person is disabled due to health reasons and can't work,we have Disability insurance in which we will get paid benefits but if we are not disabled then we are labeled as able to work and therefore can purchase affordable insurance on the job or would be able to work and pay a weekly/monthly insurance payment.The problem facing us Americans are the jobs,illegal immigrants(not against them but its our law in which we want uphold which was made law due to various reasons when introduced),etc.We have seen a rise in Food Stamp recipients,Welfare recipients,and a tremendous rise with people applying for disability benefits.Our top priority is to get jobs,plenty jobs and the way to do that is to trade within our own country and trade with foreign countries on the important minerals,foods,and other items we need.Think about it.Everything I touched has Made In China,Made In Japan,etc but no USA.Trillions upon trillions of dollars spent on products that we don't make but need to invest in American Companies with which in turn will bring more jobs.Remove illegals,Control trade,more jobs=Balanced Social Security System,Reduced FoodStamp Recipients,and a reduced national debt.First we would have to start at the not looked at corrupt politicians such as replacing our corrupt Mayors to Governors to our so corrupt senators which will in turn bring what Great Presidential nominees whether Democratic Or Republican in which would bring our great nation out of recession and onto what we our known as ''The Most Powerful Nation in The World).Lord I don't have a Masters but i would know how to run this country and know when i'm leading my country to a Depression that most of us has never seen.Our last few skip 1 or to onto the next 10 or so didn't see that we were headed to the gutter.God Bless America!!!

edit on 03/27/2014 by Zackery because: I missed a few words that i didn't include but much needed to to fully express my point of view.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

SloAnPainful
reply to post by ArtemisE

‘Today I authorized the Armed Forces of the United States to begin a limited military action in Libya in support of an international effort to protect Libyan civilians.”

www.sfexaminer.com...

Straight from the mouth of Obama himself.

-SAP-

Now timeout for a second!! Now if we where getting Bombed,Nuclear Attacked,Etc and was being attacked by Russia,China,North korea,and a few other small countries then that would mean that we will be out numbered greatly within our military and would very much need the assistance of other countries.So that's why it's great to keep strong military ties with some of our foreign allies(The Countries that we would greatly benefit assistance from) and most all of our presidents did this but our last few have given away and donating trillions and trillions of our tax dollars away.Now that's when the big difference step in to play.Just paint a big picture into a small brain with a little research and there you would have it.That's the importance of our Military Assistance.Hello?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zackery

Lol... But THEY weren't and neither were we (America)...

It was a pointless endeavor... We have NO business being in the Middle-east except oil and poppies...

I guess you forgot about Benghazi? Or you never knew what happened with Benghazi...

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So in terms of the many arguments that seek to make anything about Obama, into a trial of George W. Bush and America in general, I'd ask a serious question.

Do we get to have a problem with official corruption, inexperience and general poor outcome of policies when it's a Republican again?

I Certainly Hope So.

The first 8 years of this fast track down didn't upset people enough and the next 5 years here have upset people but they aren't allowed to be upset without it being attirubuted to something else.

Another 4 - 8 years of this after Obama, and we won't have any immigration problems anymore. We'll have one serious problem with people LEAVING...but people around the world kicking down our door to come in, won't be our boggle.

When looked at that way, it's not the worst problem to have....immigration that is. Seeing it go the other way will hurt. Like folks still in the Detroit area, and good folks caught in a bad place for how it's worked out. Nation-Wide? Well.. Yeah, if we can't get mad now, then when? It just can't be through the President AFTER this one, too.

We can't take 3 in a row. Party has diddly squat to do with personal identity in some things.

Bad knows no partisan loyalty or home.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

SloAnPainful
reply to post by Zackery

Lol... But THEY weren't and neither were we (America)...

It was a pointless endeavor... We have NO business being in the Middle-east except oil and poppies...

I guess you forgot about Benghazi? Or you never knew what happened with Benghazi...

-SAP-
I REPEAT "The countries that we would Greatly benefit from'' are the ones we need to keep strong military ties with.''You stratch my back'' and ''I stratch your back''.You don't stratch my back then I will jus deal with China with my oil,"THE HECK WITH THE US" is basically whats also steaming up with our foreign countries such as the upcoming deal between Russia and China that's suppose to be introduced in May! Strong Military Allies is a basic necessity!!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteriousmysteries

Yet Obama war mongers just as bad as the past presidents....DRONE STRIKES!!!!
Now Russia. At least Bush knew to pick on smaller countries that can't fight back. But let us not be coy here; The US presidents are just a puppet for who's really in control.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Same old tired argument that has no facts to base it upon.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Zackery

I'm not disagreeing with you on that, but allies share a common interest, money and politics. Russia and China don't like the U.S, so what do they do? Make a deal involving oil, which is money.

Only reason they did it was to piss America off...

Obama is one of the main reasons why U.S allies don't trust the U.S... I don't blame them. How could you trust such a clown like Obama. I sure as hell don't trust him.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zackery

I would say your public mood display describes you best.

A lot to say, I guess, but you seem to be TENSE.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Let nations like that get fat from gas, oil (and vodka) for a few years and you see.
Yeah yeah, due to sneaky russian and chinese comrades producing everyday flow of subversion conspiracy theories many people don't know what to think anymore.
Look at them in their cities. There's something sick and ugly about them. I don't like it. Hell, even Russians don't like it hence they spread themselves out but it's coming with them like some 18th century lady odor.
Bad America doesn't mean good Russia like bad capitalism doesn't mean good ole communism.
The situation is good for west. This pretended friendship had to stop somewhere.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If you couldn't tell before, this is just one more example. For this administration if it weren't for double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Kinda like the Healthcare law they all opted out of, do as I say not as I do.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

And your Hella right about that partner!! Kmsl!! Get over it why don't ya!! I truly know my history and speak with facts and not some pee brain opinion.I would gladly invest to see fellow Americans Recap history in pursuing what I believe a Degree!! Why live in America and don't know the history of it,what has kept us successful,and most of all what will keep us afloat and i repeat my fellow Americans that would be "STRONG MILITARY TIES"!!! Hello!! Lol!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join