It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power Of Mind: The Real Faith Of Jesus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Spirit is all-knowing, all-being. Yet it is of itself formless, not taking on any particular form that could be separate from other forms. For anything to come into being, the Word is required. Now the Word, in its widest sense, is the universal creative mind. The world is spoken into being by the Word, ‘which was with God in the beginning, and was God.’ The Word able to be understood in a direct way, words and concepts. An individual is a center within the universal Mind. The individual’s mind does not differ from the universal mind. Or perhaps rather, the universal mind is what responds to words, thoughts, beliefs, concepts, and using them as a basis for the physical world. This physical world, in fact, is nothing but mind itself.We are simply a directing focus for this mind, whose creative powers inherently exist, and are always existing.

This is the real ‘faith’ taught by Jesus. Consider the biblical episode of being out on the sea during a bad storm. He was sleeping, and his disciples awoke him, afraid for their lives of the storm. ‘Why are you afraid, you of little faith.’ And the storm went away, and there was a powerful calmness. This shows the power of mind. And this shows that this principle of the one creative mind being both the source of all and within all is the faith of Jesus. Note too that Jesus rebuked them for their fear. This means that it cannot be interpreted as only Jesus having this ability. He could not criticize them about it, if only he had the power required to have no reason for fear.

Jesus was able to do more, because he had more faith. More faith in the absolute power of mind and spirit. God is the creative mind in spirit. To have faith in God is to have faith in the creative mind and spirit. We are ‘made in God’s image.’ That is to say, we are thinking and speaking creatures, who so doing are able to access the creative powers of the Universe. This, thinking and speaking, concepts and beliefs, is how the Universe is brought into existence. This is the Universal Mind, and all who think and form words have its power. This is also the meaning of Jesus’ saying, ‘ask, and it shall be given.’ ‘Even if you should ask for a mountain to move in faith, it shall move.’ By faith, he means is knowing and believing that the world is created from mind. Through growing faith, doubt is removed, and our inherent divine power is more readily and apparently accessed.
edit on 27-3-2014 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2014 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Also, this reveals new meaning in the crucifixion. This was a man who could make storms go away. Yet he allowed himself to be crucified. What is the meaning? Free will for all, in their use of the divine creative powers. Spirit/mind is the true reality, the Word is the source of ALL existence. It is saying that, God, this Mind, has no preferences for how his power is used. The potential negativity is exemplified by the crucifixion, thus it represents an acceptance of all that we may characterize as bad. It, as all-knowing and all-being, does not differentiate between anything. Yet it is through this that comes redemption. How? Through an understanding of of how the Mind works, a developing faith, and the fruit of the culmination of this work.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Fantastic thread.
Keep going I want to hear more from you.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Not one time in the scriptures does Yahoshua ever say he has faith.He only tells others to have faith. The most misquoted out of context scriptures is....

"The Truth will make you free".....yet that is not what Yahoshua said ..he said to some "Jews" that "believed"...

"If you continue in my word [Truth] then you are "truly" my disciple. THEN you will" KNOW" the Truth and the Truth will make you free".

The fact is faith is NOT knowing.Yahoshua did not have faith.... he "KNEW" however that doesn't mean faith is not important.It is very necessary however it is only the beginning part of the process.It is impossible to "know" the creator God by faith.The purpose is to "know" the creator God(commune) not "believe in" faith.

The fact is.... it is impossible by anyones efforts to "know" the creator God.There is no action or effort that will cause that.There is only one way.When the creator God reveals themselves to you.Then you will know the Truth and the Truth will make you free.The ball is in the creator God's court and it's their serve....always.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Everyone tells me Peter was able to walk on water because of Jesus, but I believe it was because of his faith in Jesus. As soon as he took his eyes from him and saw the sea, the waves, the storm he sank like a stone.

Always makes me wonder what within us was Jesus trying to grow that they want to suppress?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Good point.
What if it's something that surpasses anything they can ever hope to achieve.

You have now planted the seed in mind lol cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

jazz10

Good point.
What if it's something that surpasses anything they can ever hope to achieve.

You have now planted the seed in mind lol cheers

Acts 5:12 And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch.

The apostles performed many signs and wonders among the people. And all the believers used to meet together in Solomon's Colonnade.

The apostles could heal and perform miracles. This is what Jesus taught them! Makes me wonder what we are really capable of and how it denied to us!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Lack of faith in been able to do so.

I am an Aquarius and my numerology says quite a bit about me lol.
I apologise now if I lose you off in future posts because I type as it comes to mind.

As for belief in God, I believed prior to reading any of the scriptures. The scriptures was after and some reason or another I already knew.

Things started getting a bit trippy lol when I had a knock on the door. And it started from there.

Ive tried sharing what I see here on ATS a few times but tbth with you havent exactly found the words.
Some of my threads are wacky to read vecause text can be read and interprited in mamy ways and even I sometimes read them bk thinking " oops that doesn't sound how I meanr it" lol

Im going and went off topic sorry.

Anyway im intrrested in hearing more on this thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Good point OP. I always took Jesus teachings exactly as that...lessons in the power of faith. I love how he ridicules his students as "ye of little faith" prodding them to have more trust. I`m not a Christian or even Religious for that matter, but I've read many of these Bible Passages numerous times because they are motivational and inspirational.

People who say "Facts before Faith" are missing the whole point of Faith. Faith is to exercise ones confidence in things not yet seen in order to eventually achieve them.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Can I be honest here without sounding blasphemous?
Take what I say as it's meant rather than taking it as I am flaming certain religions?

If I was to say I am part of one and that all religions are the same would you understand?

Sorry if I sound patronising it's not intended.

It's my opinion all religions are part of one.
The key for revealing is unity.

Having all eggs in one basket could have meant that the word was lost so.....what would a genius do?
He would divide it.
Divide it to such an extent and in all ways shapes and forms.
Tongue- language
sight - text
Location.

What you say?
Circumpunct?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
One more thing is there a code in the bible, a hidden message.
It's a genuine question with a genuine reason because I see loads of interpretations.

Was considering writing a threas but hey......we're talking about a little more than just a book.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I've read from all religions for that reason. They`re highly inspirational if you don't get all rigid and denominational about them. (I wouldnt say they're all equally inspirational though, there are preferences).
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

And some that try to make others seem a lesser religion which is ridiculous if what I'm saying is right because they're all of one.

edited to add
Mark of the beast on the forehead or right hand?

edit on 27-3-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

Sorry I meant this one

mods remove if deemed necessary.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

What are the photos for? I am sorry you lost me there

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
[i

In the bible it mentions the mark of the beast.
666. Forehead or on the right hand.

I discovered this on google earth.

One of rhe images seems to look imho as an alien face protruding from the hillside.

The other however may indeed be simply a camera trick of the eye but to me seems to resemble a face pinned beneath a large slab, probably volcanic lava?
What interests me is it looks like a statue head, huge in size but notice what seems to be a symbol.

It actually resembles the USB symbol which also happens to be very similar indeed to Neptune's Trident.

If that's the case this would seem to give the impression that technology was actually quite advanced at the time.

There are plenty of threads on ATS regarding wifi, technology and also tying technology to neurology.
I'm simply pointing out that maybe this is where it all went wrong in the past.

Mark of the beast maybe a warning not to do it again.
I'm simply sharing what I see that's all.
We are eager to assume rhat many years ago they were stuck in the sark ages technology wise, I don't.

The pyramids and other structures still to this day using our technology would still be an amazing achievement.

Sorry if you see this as off topic but my next image imho shows what seems to be an image of a lamb offered, lambs head drapped over hand and even below it could possibly seen as a forearm and shoulder.
I dont want to stray too much here as I would like to hear more from you all rather than talking about what I am posting lol
Here's the image

edit on 28-3-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

You did a great job explaining and it did drift off topic. I think you should do a topic on this. I offer a few suggestion re-read what you write, express the thoughts in a way that is both descriptive and informative to a person out of context (I have had this problem where I rush and pour out my thoughts but it only makes sense to me and to anyone who could read minds LOL).

Interesting concept with technology and the mark.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

abeverage
reply to post by jazz10

You did a great job explaining and it did drift off topic. I think you should do a topic on this. I offer a few suggestion re-read what you write, express the thoughts in a way that is both descriptive and informative to a person out of context (I have had this problem where I rush and pour out my thoughts but it only makes sense to me and to anyone who could read minds LOL).

Interesting concept with technology and the mark.

You are not the first to tell me this.
I appreciate what you have told me and tbh I totally agree.
It's the fact that I type as I 'see' sort of visions. But shhhhh people start saying im nuts. Lol.
my thread' heres a heads up watch this space' I wrote was the same but couldnt go into depth because people statt branding me a scare monger.
My Iridium thread is and was a mission to share ....... still is.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

jazz10
One more thing is there a code in the bible, a hidden message.
It's a genuine question with a genuine reason because I see loads of interpretations.

Was considering writing a threas but hey......we're talking about a little more than just a book.

No there is no"hidden" code in the bible.However it is written in numbers (gematria and isopsephia) .That is where the letters equal numbers.The scriptures were not WRITTEN that way though...in other words the writers didn't know they were numbers.Hebrew gematria wasn't used until about 300 BCE.The last book of the Old Covenant was written about 450 BCE.

My point is the gematria and isopsephia are not hidden.They are a very simple system where each of the letters of an alphabet are numbers.The real point is these numbers are not predictions or prophecies of historical events.It isn't numerology or kabala etc etc...

In essence it is an "infinite" equation that is indecipherable(and wouldn't matter if it was ).It's purpose isn't to decipher but as a "testimony" of Yahoshua(who many call Jesus).

Yahoshua is Hebrew and means Yahweh is the deliverer/salvation.That is what ALL the scriptures testify of.It is clearly written(summed).When Yahoshua said I came not to abolish the Law and the Prophets but to fulfill .... his meaning was... to sum the equation of the scriptures.The number of his "name" is the central number of the equation....in Greek Isopsephia his name is
Iesous=888
christos=1480

888+1480=2368

these numbers are in a significant ratio
888/1480=0.6
1480/888=1.666....
1480/2368=0.625
2368/1480=1.6
2368/888=2.666.....

They are the "beginning of phi/Phi the Golden Ratio=
1:1.618033988749895=Phi
1:0.618033988749895=phi

because
1÷1.618033988749895=0.618033988749895
1÷0.618033988749895=1.618033988749895

The crux of the equation is a "golden ratio" the perfect "ratio"(relationship) with the creator God(1)

The numbers of Yahoshuas name are also in a Pythagorean right triangle triple(3²+4²=5²)
(1184x2=2368)

888²+1184²=1480²

The number of the name of Yahoshua has MUCH,MUCH more in common with the number of the beast and the number of man...666.It is also in a Pythagorean right triangle triple ratio.

666²+888²=1110²

This is only scratching the surface of an atom.The "numbers" of the scripture are NOT predictive or prophetic of historical events.They are not magic or any of those things of mysticism or superstition.It is math that testifies what the creator God is doing is not an "accident" or magic.It is ALL in a perfect equation that on the surface does not look an equation or perfect at all.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

abeverage
Everyone tells me Peter was able to walk on water because of Jesus, but I believe it was because of his faith in Jesus. As soon as he took his eyes from him and saw the sea, the waves, the storm he sank like a stone.

Always makes me wonder what within us was Jesus trying to grow that they want to suppress?

There are 3 accounts of the walking on the water.all slightly to much different.John and Marks mention nothing of Simon/Peters stroll on the water.Matthew said Simon/Peter walked then "saw the wind" and became afraid.It was fear that caused Simon/Peter to have little faith however faith is not what makes you walk on water.Yahoshua didn't have faith.He only knew.Yahoshua asked him rhetorically why did you "doubt".Doubt appears to be "little faith" however Yahoshua didn't say Simon/Peters "faith" made him sink he asked why he doubted.That had nothing to do with "faith".The definition of faith is not knowing.

That is why Yahoshua did not need faith to walk on water or ...to do anything.He knew he could walk on water just as most men of reason "know" they can walk on land.He knew the non solidity of water was not an obstacle because he knew NOTHING is solid.The majority of EVERYTHING in the physical universe is 99.99999999999999999% empty space yet we can walk on many things.

Simon/Peters inability to not sustain walking on water had nothing to do with "his" little faith but everything to do with NOT knowing.Simon/Peters "little" faith did him no good but for a few steps.In other words... faith will only get you so far then you will sink like a rock!!..Simon/Peter only had little faith and walked a few steps.... who amongst mankind has done even that!.

Yahoshua said if you had faith as a mustard seed you can tell a mountain to move and it will ....how much more so if you know the mountain WILL move.Faiths purpose is to lead you away from fear.Fear is the normal state of being most of mankind live in.Fear of TPTB something that has "control" over them that they can't escape.The truth is ..it is only fear.Faith will lead you away from fear however that is faiths only purpose!It is only the "beginning" of life.It is training wheels to peddle away from fear.That training wheel bike won't get you very far if you are trying to reach the outer realms of the universe...hell it won't be comfortable to get to the end of the block!

Eventually the training wheels will come off.Then little faith and doubt will disappear and you will know. It isn't a "magical mystical tour".Yes faith is necessary.It is impossible to go anywhere without it however it is also impossible to go anywhere with "just" it.Faith is NOT knowing(little faith) the end game is knowing.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

Can you add anything else?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join