It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: The cursed burnt offering for the age to come.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

BELIEVERpriest
reply to post by Krazysh0t

The Book of Revelation is not vague if you understand that none of the prophecies wrttien in it will be fulfilled until after the Rapture.

Your interpretation. I've seen other's say differently. Since the "rapture" hasn't happened yet, how do you know which is correct? Vagueness stands.

I am simply postulating that the day and hour of the rapture has been known to the powers that colonized this continent, and they have pre-designed the destruction of America to align with the prophecy. Its conspiracy coupled with prophecy.

Fantastic. But claiming dates doesn't make your crazy predictions anymore viable or believable. I've read other Revelation predictions that use dates and times or world-wide conspiracies. I believe none of them.

Just because many have made similar claims before me doesnt mean I am wrong. Judge me by my work, not their's.

Ok

Amerigo Vespucci: Facts, Biography & Naming of America

The naming of America

Vespucci’s reputation has gone through periods of ridicule, and at times he has been viewed as schemer who attempted to steal glory from Columbus. But in reality, it wasn’t Vespucci’s ambition that got two continents named after him: it was the work of a German clergyman and amateur cartographer called Martin Waldseemüller.

In 1507, Waldseemüller and some other scholars were working an introduction to cosmology that would contain large maps. Waldseemüller proposed that a portion of Brazil that Vespucci had explored be named “America,” a feminized version of Vespucci’s first name. Waldseemüller wrote, “I see no reason why anyone should justly object to calling this part ... America, after Amerigo [Vespucci], its discoverer, a man of great ability.”

The name stuck. Waldseemüller's maps sold thousands of copies across Europe. Some reports suggest that Waldseemüller had second thoughts about the name America, but it was too late. In 1538, a mapmaker named Gerardus Mercator applied the name “America” to both the northern and southern landmasses of the New World, and the continents have been known as such ever since.

Your claims about Vespucci and how the America's got their name are wrong, therefore your argument relies on false premises, making it invalid. Disproved.
edit on 27-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

But, according to scriptural reasoning, why would God give natural Israel a chance if they rejected the Messiah? Show me scripturally. Anything else is conjecture. I would also like to state that I don't take the Bible as the word of God. I'm just curious to see where this leads.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio

But, according to scriptural reasoning, why would God give natural Israel a chance if they rejected the Messiah?

Jesus never seem to have wanted to be a messiah/king in the first place, it was the later Church who turned him into the Christ. Jesus just wanted to be left alone and go about with his rabbi'ing and making doors (walk through walls) and boats (walking on water) and telling riddles:

John 6:15 Perceiving then that they were about to come and take him by force to make him king, Jesus withdrew again to the mountain by himself.

And in the Apocalypse Jesus' heir is the Christ. Jesus will be his Father/God:

Rev 21:7 The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

edit on 27-3-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: flesh to the bone

edit on 27-3-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: +riddles

edit on 27-3-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Rev quote

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I cited that particular source for the research and documentation, not for the authors opinion.

If you can provide documentation supporting your claim, I will consider it.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

BELIEVERpriest
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

This will be a resurrection from flesh into bodies of light.

Sounds like somebody trying to describe the effects of a nuke.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

combatmaster

BELIEVERpriest

This will be a resurrection from flesh into bodies of light.

Sounds like somebody trying to describe the effects of a nuke.

Or have a star or constellation named after themselves

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The research and documentation of something that goes against your claim?

How about you provide something that supports your claim so that we can consider it?

Or we can wait until Sept. 2016.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Isaiah 45:17
Israel has been saved by the LORD With an everlasting salvation; You will not be put to shame or humiliated To all eternity.

Joel 2:27 (Read Joel 2:18-32 for context)
Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel, And that I am the LORD your God, And there is no other; And My people will never be put to shame.

The salvation of the believers of Israel was an unconditional covenant with Abraham. Their residence in the Land is a condition based on faith. Israel lost the status of Bride by rejecting Christ, but God has not forgotten His covenant with Abraham. The Church is not Israel. They are two separate bodies with two separate covenants operating in two separate Ages. Read about the 144,000 in Revelation. Those are 12,000 representatives from each tribe.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

According to the scriptures, natural Israel lost their chance for everything. What makes you think that they would just magically accept Christ? God cannot violate free will like that. Besides, those verses that you mentioned are in the so-called Old Testament before natural Israel grieved God's spirit -- again, according to the scriptures.

And you mentioned the 144,000. If you look closely at Revelation, the mention of the 144,000 is not natural Israel at all. The list in Revelation adds Joseph and Levi who were not part of the official tribal designation. The mention of the 144,000 in Revelation also does not include two tribes that are in the official tribal designation (those tribes are Ephraim and Dan). The 144,000 are definitely not natural Israel. The 144,000 are a certain segment of spiritual Israel. I'd rather not explain what segment, as it would sound like that is my belief.

I believe that the mention of the 144,000 was an effort amongst the Orions to set up an elite within Christianity. It worked, and yet not. But that's a whole, whole 'nother story.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Given the mindset of Europeans at that time.
I strongly doubt they'd have named the New World America after a native deity.

And, the lineage of Native Americans have been traced genetically, to Asia.
Not the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

You're asking me to argue over scripture you dont even believe in. Whats the point if in the end you say the bible is corrupted? Thats like having a license to ignore what you want.

The verses I quoted directly correspond to the end of the Tribulation in Revelation. Genesis 49 explains why Dan is not listed there. Dan became a snake in the path of Juda. The tribe of Dan conspired against God.

The OT takes into account the apostacy of Israel. That is why God speaks of regathering them in Joel. He is regathering the remnant from apostacy.

I dont know what you mean by saying the 144k are not "natural" Israel. Joseph was the father of Ephriam and Manassa. They are all Abraham's seed (thats about as natural as it gets), or else they wouldnt be identified with the tribes. The Levites were never counted before, because they were priest (God's portion) but they are an Israelite tribe.

I dont know what else to tell you. Its not esoteric.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

To be honest, I'm sort of on the fence sometimes on whether I accept the Bible as being from God or not. That said, I do believe that the Bible is clear on almost everything (if not, everything).

According to your line of reasoning, if the mention of the 144,000 is all of natural Israel, then why do they exclude certain tribes? Why not include all of the tribes, even if the number came out to be an uneven amount? I know what you're going to say! That the Bible needs to make mentioned the number 12. But if you ask me, that's not really a strong argument.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

HarbingerOfShadows

Given the mindset of Europeans at that time.
I strongly doubt they'd have named the New World America after a native deity.

And, the lineage of Native Americans have been traced genetically, to Asia.
Not the Middle East.

Really, well it seems that Pope Gregory had foreknowledge of the Mesoamericans when he designed his calendar. The date 12/21/12 was the 355th day of the year (length of the Lunar year), and the date 9/16/2016 is the 260th day of the year (length of the Tolkin year).

If you intercalate the last 13 katuns (katun is 20 years) of the Mayan calendar,factoring in the omitted 5.25 days of each year, you end up with 1365 days. 13x20x5.25=1365. Add the 1365 extra days to 12/21/12 and the intercalated date is 9/16/2016.

Carthage was a colony of Phoenecia. The Phoenecians traveled all over the place, mixing with the Arabs, Greeks, Hittites, etc. The Hittites made their way to Asia. Therefore, it is no suprise that certain Native American tribes share traits associated with Asia.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The 144k are not all of the remnant of Israel. They are representative, witnesses, and prophets of their tribes. The Levitical chest plate was decorated with one stone for each tribe, so 12 is key. Ephriam and Manassa were from the same line, so only one tribe is needed to represent Joseph. Dan will conspire against Israel and God, so the Levites take their place. Since Jesus fulfilled the Law at the cross, the Levitical priesthood is no longer needed, so Levi is free to take Dan's place.

There is a theory I have that the Bride was designed to take the place of the fallen angels, so since Israel once held the status of Bride, the number 12 must correspond to 12 ranks of fallen angels. This is why Israel had 12 tribes and the Church had the 12 diciples. Its the passing of the rejected birth rite to the other group. Ill have to dig up the verses for that, I havent thought about it in a while.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

See, now that makes sense; your last post that is. I just wanted to get that blood flowing through your brain. To be fair, I have an online resource that I get to dig up my information from. I give you credit for thinking all that up on your own. That is if you did, and didn't cheat like me.

ETA: However, you still haven't explained why and how you think that God would violate the Israelites free will, and make them all suddenly accept the Messiah.

edit on 27-3-2014 by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

You know, you get all upset whenever someone mentions religion in a post where you don't think it belongs, so why is the inverse not true? If you aren't going to bring something constructive to this thread except for more secular grumbling, why are you here?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

They will accept Him because when He returns, He will be much more the sort of Messiah they were expecting the first time around among other things. They rejected Him the first time because they were expecting a warrior king along the lines of David, not a humble teacher like Christ.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

My friend, there are a lot of things I can teach you that are not found online. I simply do not have the time and energy to post them here on ats, back it up with references, and fight off the shills. Im doing my research around a fulltime job with a smartphone and a bible. Its not easy.

The free will thing is more complicated. Freewill and predestination are a dichotomy...two sides of the same coin if you will. God created believers with the foreknowledge that they would use free will to believe. Therefore the elect choose to be the chosen. Does that violate freedom of choice? In my eyes, no.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

But if Jesus were to come and destroy as the Bible mentions, he would not come in the flesh as you insinuate. If he does not come in the flesh, then there is no way they would accept him. I have the scriptures to prove it if you want to see it (about him not coming in the flesh).

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

But according to the Bible, if someone were to repent, it has to be based on true knowledge. Brother, that's what free will is!

ETA: True knowledge is garnered through experience and learning to love Christ according to the Bible.

edit on 27-3-2014 by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join