It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Black Triangle/Missing Time

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here is a bit of information concerning the "Ozfactor" something that many witnesses experience.

A direct feed, from causative agency to consciousness of the witness, appears in cases of astro-alignment. E.g., witnesses may be sky watching, perhaps with binoculars or small telescope, and see a lighted object slowly approach an astronomical object and then move precisely around it. Parallax would prevent other observers, even a short distance away, from seeing the same display. Witnesses get the impression the display was staged precisely for them. An isolated case of such astro-alignment could be coincidence but there are multiple instances.

www.ufohelp.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

I'm not saying this is definitely related, as this looks like a much smaller craft:

www.aviationweek.com... ec4a53-dcc8-42d0-bd3a-01329aef79a7Post%3a98ddaa5a-e2b3-4a1a-9218-14d04d3ef6a1

Bu there's clearly other unidentified flying objects going around us, ETs or not!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by immoralist

I couldnt help but think,

I saw recently an episode on HANGAR 1 tv show. It talked about UFO hotspots in USA and also how nuclear weapons bases loose control of their nuke arsenal whenever UFOs are about, and how its happened in so many bases in USA and recently in 2011.

Maybe they were visiting an ICBM instillation site until you clocked them and they decided that you had to have your memory wiped MIB style

Are there any nuclear sites next to that place where it happened? It would make sense if there was. then you know that you werent the reason for their presence in the first place!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Witness2008
reply to post by Bundy

The thing I still don't understand about my experience is, how this thing was within 5 to 10 miles of Travis AFB, and directly over the downtown area of a city of over 100 thousand people, and 3 18 yo kids are the only people who notice it.

This question of witnesses still plagues me, and one of the reasons that I have gone into the direction of mental or vibratory states that we are in when we become witnesses is because of this.

My January 2008 sighting was on a highway with other cars, and the UFO would have passed right over McAlester before I had seen it. Not one report other than my own, however I had the feeling that the car in front of me had also witnessed it. The driver slowed way down at the same time that I did.

Perhaps there is some type of connection that is made between the observer and the craft. I have come to the conclusion that the reason that I could see what I saw was due to the incredibly high flying feeling that I had been experiencing all night. I knew that I would be seeing it before I saw it.

Other things have happened to me since that have raised that same emotional, spiritual knowing that is identical to my sighting.

Are you talking about McAlester, Oklahoma? That is where I was born and I live near there now. Im actually going to be attending OSU's Okmulgee campus for 2 years starting in may.

If so,ive had one other experience in my life. it happened where I lived at the time, Hartshorne, ok, do you know where that is?
edit on 1-4-2014 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I think the sensation of lost time is simply caused by the propulsion systems of these craft. I'm very skeptical about all this stuff to be quite honest...

But as an engineer, if we will assume for a moment the craft are real, then we need to account logically for how they would HAVE to work. Considering laws of physics and how craft like these have been reported to move (going from stationary to mach 2+ in nearly an instant) I have to assume they are distorting the perception of time to an outside viewer, otherwise the pilots and crew of these ships would be instantly turned into ectoplasm, lol.

Speed is distance over time, we average people often forget that time can be bent also, and it was proven over 100years ago!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

tr3b and Taranis

is it anything like the above images?

edit on CDT04uFri, 04 Apr 2014 04:49:35 -05004935am93 by Thurisaz because: insert pic

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

man made UFO

have been operational since the year 2000 so might just account for some of the sightings.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

8675309jenny
I think the sensation of lost time is simply caused by the propulsion systems of these craft. I'm very skeptical about all this stuff to be quite honest...

But as an engineer, if we will assume for a moment the craft are real, then we need to account logically for how they would HAVE to work. Considering laws of physics and how craft like these have been reported to move (going from stationary to mach 2+ in nearly an instant) I have to assume they are distorting the perception of time to an outside viewer, otherwise the pilots and crew of these ships would be instantly turned into ectoplasm, lol.

Speed is distance over time, we average people often forget that time can be bent also, and it was proven over 100years ago!

Unless the pilots are non biological in nature, then they wouldn't be thrown around like meat-bags in a kicked tin can.

I would suggest everyone be skeptical about things like this, if you read my initial post I'm a materialist/atheist so I don't believe in supernatural causes and am skeptical about ALL claims like this, and if my wife hadn't of been with me to independently confirm it I would have never told a soul, and absolutely would have chocked it up to some hallucination as a result of a rogue electromagnetic waveform hitting my temporal lobe or something.

The GIANT black triangular craft I saw wasnt going all that fast honestly, but it was hanging in mid air, sliding slowly, and distorting like a fisheye lense in the middle , just sliding through the air like a city or something that displaced no air, made no sound, etc...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Thurisaz

tr3b and Taranis

is it anything like the above images?

edit on CDT04uFri, 04 Apr 2014 04:49:35 -05004935am93 by Thurisaz because: insert pic

Wayyyyyyy larger, no corner lights, the size of 5-8 football fields, different shape too, more elongated.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

combatmaster

I couldnt help but think,

I saw recently an episode on HANGAR 1 tv show. It talked about UFO hotspots in USA and also how nuclear weapons bases loose control of their nuke arsenal whenever UFOs are about, and how its happened in so many bases in USA and recently in 2011.

Maybe they were visiting an ICBM instillation site until you clocked them and they decided that you had to have your memory wiped MIB style

Are there any nuclear sites next to that place where it happened? It would make sense if there was. then you know that you werent the reason for their presence in the first place!

None near it no, sorry.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Bump-Been doing research into this craft a bit more, I'll post some of the results when I get a chance later.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: immoralist

read my message to you in the inbox bro...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
0a reply to: immoralist

That looks very familiar. Not quite right, but very close. Taper the edges so the middle is thicker. The color of the lights are pretty close and about the right size make them more circular and more homoginized color wise. I would stick to a pale powder or baby blue, ditch the white. Body its self not actually black. More like a off color of whatever the background sky is at the time. in that depiction it should be more ofva dark grey, inky blue to match the night sky. But they can range from transparent to almost a irridecent greyish blue. To even a light gunship grey to match clouds or marine layers.

Also kudos to whoever rendered that depiction cause they left out the stupid center red light. Which is either on yesteryears model and not on the latest ones....or never were on any of them and is a good way to spot a hoaxer making up a bs sighting.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Nice thread and an intriguing story

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Read my message to you in your inbox brother...

I am dying to hear your views....

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
aliens....(greys) are real....hard to believe but they are and there are numerous reasons to believe so.most of the black triangles ur all getting ahead of urselves about is nothing just military test crafts/hoax crafts with the exception of the super giant triangle one talked about on here that was silent.....pretty much almost any craft imo(especially considernig if propultion system if visible to the eye)is deff an e.t. practically a mothership but rare to find those so close to earths surface because they really try to stay out of site and send there little greys in saucers to do w.e they need done.they could aslo be harvesting something or experimenting with something but rarely with the mother ship.....which is also where people have experements done on them or some type of unknown interaction, but there mind considering how a ufo can tell when ur acknowledging them and noticing them telepathically because somehow they've unlocked or been born with this id say "form of intelligence" because a lot of there stuff is based off telepathy.ex...aircraft...sensing and communitcating...abductee loss of time or general loss of time with a aircraft encounter(i say air because they are in our air)sounds far fetched but its the truth and that cigar shape ship has been descovered as a NASA defence space station that was on the downlow...a mad good hacker found that...ive never experience any type of encounter...id like to but oh well...lol id talk to them and get to kno there history aswell as other things...where ever they came from they had to have traveled through time by time travel or traveling from a far point in deep space....i suggest deep space because in order to get out there honestly we would have to travel at the speed of light or faster or atleast really really close and there point in space could be way way way more advanced then us....now thinking of a crazy hypothisis space time has no gravity like us along with other things we have space doesnt and "spacetime" is not like our earth time it slows things down so you would need some form of gravity(alot,like 500x earth) but at the same time propelling you outward.... probably a dumb theory lol...but as proven anythings possible...if you do the research like i have including some things other things that hold relevance to e.t ufos and piece it all together you'll see the light of it for yourself

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Star and Flag for this incredible tale. Not meaning I do not believe You, as I do believe You and Your wife experienced this......
I to have seen some unusual things in the night sky over the years, but have no recollection of a similar experience. Perhaps, I, and others have had abductions, and not been able to recall? I find it entirely possible. We may have even seen the craft, but are forbidden the memory? Just speculating of course, But with all the cases I've previously read, and now yours, this possibility must exist. Thanx for opening up, and sharing this event. Truly amazing world in which we live, Eh?
Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Hi again immortalist.....

please read your inbox again i sent you another link to a post by astr0 in a thread that would pretty much explain one of the questions you had...... how did it know you were aware of it.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thanks Combat Master I read the thread in question, very interesting stuff. I take it with a grain of salt but its eerily pertinent.

As for an update, Well in talking to my Father in Law who still currently lives on the property where my wife and I experienced the whole event , He has witnessed the same craft numerous times, apparently he witnessed it a year to the day almost after we saw it.

My father in law was extremely reticent to talk openly about his experience with the craft, but described it as a large black diamond shaped craft (which differed from our perception of it).

Ive also seen many similar reports and read many books on the triangular phenomena since my last post

Im still no closer to answers, although astr0's thread was really a good read. I still look to the skies to see it again.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
read what i wrote u might get a couple answers...a couple posts up

edit on 6-8-2014 by cassanova because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join