It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Black Triangle/Missing Time

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Secondly, the vast distances of space/time seem to be a logical inhibitor for any space faring race to me, it just seems more likely for something to be able to traverse time somehow than the VAST distances it would require for a craft to reach us, and the timespan it would take as well - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great story, I found myself visualizing my version of your craft, wishing I was talented enough to paint it as well as you described it.

I just wanted to share my theory on the time and space problem you described. I envision humans might someday be able to travel much faster than the speed of light, but at the speed of thought. Mystics say you can already do, this but in a more spiritual realm. Could we possibly develop this transcendental form of travel into a physical form of travel? Maybe it's all the same, being "there" mentally or physically (that would take care of both problems of time and space).

But Imagine, thinking of where you want to go, and bingo, in an instant you're there.

Sounds impossible? If you think about it, a time machine (for the lack of a better term) seems impossible too.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by immoralist

Heard the same thing over and over again in alien abduction storys, you might try going to a hypnotheropist alot of times abductees are able to recall certain parts of the even under hypnosis that they are not otherwise. Weather you believe it or not its worth a try.

(post by Mudwlke removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

drwire

Hello I was reading your interestig story and the sighting of your father in law bring to me a question, ¿have you thought that maybe the sighting was just a fabricated vision with chunks of your memory?.

I never told my father in law about what we saw so thats impossible.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mudwlke

Wow, thanks for being a flippant jerk, really brought a lot to the conversation buddy. See, if you were funny like the last guy who decided to troll the thread I would have even appreciated it, but your lackluster attempt really was nothing more than pitiful.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

immoralist

drwire

Hello I was reading your interestig story and the sighting of your father in law bring to me a question, ¿have you thought that maybe the sighting was just a fabricated vision with chunks of your memory?.

I meant that maybe your sighting and his stepfather was something manufactured in your minds for some intelligence that wanted to delete other memory or implant this one.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

immoralist

drwire

I meant that maybe your sighting and his stepfather was something manufactured in your minds for some intelligence that wanted to delete other memory or implant this one.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

drwire

immoralist

drwire

ahhh okay, well thats a distinct possibility i guess.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It gave me chills to read what you wrote. Because I have seen the very same thing!

I saw it in Fairfield, California. I was right in the middle of town, on the road next to Armijo High school (literally in the middle of the city). I don't know if anyone saw this other than me and my 2 friends I was with although you would think thousands of people should have seen it. It was late, I don't really remember what time maybe around 1am.

Heres where I become a bad witness. I was drinking and partaking of californias most famous cash crop that night. I have never done any hallucinogens or ever had a hallucination in my entire life. Me and my friend who were inebriated would have never even noticed this thing. Our sober driver (his gf) slammed on the brakes of their van, puts it in park, and leaps out of the car and begins to stair into the sky and walk down the sidewalk. Me and my friend then realized what she was looking at and got out too.

This thing must've made no noise because the idling van is all we could hear. It was the most strange, eerie thing ive ever seen in my life by a LONG shot. It seemed to be so low, if I would've had a gun I would've shot at it just to see what it did, lol. We watched this thing for nearly 20 minutes. It literally flew straight up until it disappeared, as if it had gone into space.

Fairfield California is home to Travis Air Force Base. I grew up there and I saw all kinds of planes on a daily basis and have attended several air shows. This was like nothing I have ever seen in my entire life.

I went to work the next morning and no one at work or anywhere had seen it. I don't remember the exact date but I remember it was during the Scott Peterson stuff because I bought the paper a few days in a row to see if anything was mentioned, it was all scott Peterson nonsense.
edit on 27-3-2014 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bundy

could you describe what the craft looked like a bit from your perspective? Im hoping it may shed some light on what I saw too.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Very interesting post.

We perceive time in linear format. Time is not linear and without explaining to you why or how - this will relate and help you understand your loss of time and why you felt these people were us from the "future".

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Knowing the nature of reality, do you think that after having a skeptical attitude towards the UFOs now you assume too quickly that your sighting is real. Does not make you doubt your current behavior?

If you want some "answers" i suggest you to read Jack Valle works.
edit on 28-3-2014 by drwire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The craft was matte black, the absence of light itself, It sort of had a very slight glow to it, like bad CG, you know when you can see something is green screened, the light looks really different in tone, that's how this looked. It slid over top of us heading due east, but it was so large it seemed to take forever. The spot that was passing over top of us seemed to distort , it like expanded like a fish eye lens over us but contracted as it went away from our point of view. We both got the sense that there was a grid like modular pattern on the bottom of it. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have you considered that it could have been a hologram?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I am wondering if anybody has any " implanted thoughts" regarding a missing time experience. With my brother and myself, we had no memory of events of the previous day but were sure we had gone to school as usual. When other people questioned us about our whereabouts, we drew a blank. The fact that our dad had swore he dropped us off at school worked in our favor but I later wondered if he had that memory given to him and maybe the whole family were affected. Our mother was home when we came home and didn't work that day, I can't now recall if that was her day off or if that was odd. I do remember having a vague feeling of being threatened, that we should keep quiet about it or our family could be harmed. If they can grab you and erase your memory I guess they could. But I didn't really think about aliens, I tied it into a government abduction and interrogation. From having our friends and us shadowed by a strange car that seemed to keep tabs on our group activities. I never thought of aliens as hostile, to me aliens were Star Trek and Star Wars.
There was one time when a few years earlier I woke up naked in bed, having taken my pajamas off apparently in my sleep and throwing them on the floor. My thoughts upon waking and discovering that were " Okay, they teleported me through the walls and had to leave my clothes behind. " A weird thought, but I didn't have any other recollections of anything.
Then a year ago I saw a UFO at night( my first), just two lights from some kind of craft that seemed to accelerate and disappear at an incredible speed. THAT triggered a fear response and for months afterward I did a lot of sky watching and had some fear of not being safe inside my house. Like when I came home at night I kept thinking " They'll be in there, waiting for me." Not necessarily aliens, but men in black types. Then I had a dream about human agents and Grays, that spooked me. In the dream I saw them and memories of having encountered them before came back.
What finally did the trick was I just projected a tirade of thoughts directed at whoever to" Leave me alone" and I berated the humans they had dealings with as being the worst examples of humanity on the planet. It gave me peace of mind, the uneasiness passed.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thank you both for sharing this. Every insight into this phenomenon is valuable in my opinion. Love your speculation considering it being us (or our technological creations) from the future. Entertaining and intriquing; S&F!!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Immoralist:

I strongly suggest you find a reliable hypnotist, like many have suggested, and get to the bottom of this. I imagine that this is probably not the first time you have been abducted although it is the first time you remember it. It has probably been going on since your birth (your wife as well). Having read many books on the subject, that is typically the case.

Also, when you say that you've "almost" never told this before, what does that mean?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RamsOnTop

by almost I mean, Ive told a couple of close friends and maybe 1 or 2 family members.

I'm EXTREMELY hesitant to go to a hypnotherapist, I'm going to try some guided meditation myself and advise my wife to do the same thing, once Ive exhausted that as a viable avenue I might consider getting hypnotherapy but hypnotism is inherently sketchy , unreliable, and often times actually distorts/creates memories more so rather than retrieving anything 'missing'.

I greatly don't want to become 'that guy' who lacks intellectual and logical discernment because of implanted imagery , or to cheapen our experience by allowing hypnotherapy to create and implant false memories based upon my or my wife's propensity toward creative thinking or story building. However I realize the potential value of it and am remaining cautiously open about the possibility of hypnotism but I'd just like to exhaust everything else possible first.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

hypnotism is inherently sketchy , unreliable, and often times actually distorts/creates memories more so rather than retrieving anything 'missing'.

I agree with this. I have spoken to a few folks that used it in order to recall. It seemed they came away feeling let down and traumatized.

Have you read any of Jon Macks books? I agree with Dr. Mack in that hypnosis used for any encounter that can reveal an alternate reality must be handled with the utmost care.

I am of the opinion that letting the experience rest in your mind for a while before using meditation for recall will benefit us. I let all of the burning questions just rest, then learned to meditate with ease before I started asking questions again. It will come to you eventually. It was worth it for me and a few other folks that I know.

When I am in high spirits, which is most of the time now, the understanding comes with ease.

Each experience is unique, which leads me to believe that hypnotic recall often times just mimics what is expected. In 2007 when I was on my rampage to understand I was reading all kinds of horror stories, and when mention of hypnosis was made to me I instinctively declined the offer. I wanted to know the truth, not an adaptation of someone elses story.

Has your life or the way you think changed much since your experience? Had you ever had any other paranormal experiences before your sighting? Do you now?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm not sure how meditation can help you in this case. Meditation is used for clearing your mind of all thoughts, so you can be present to the moment. Hypnosis is a power of suggestion. While under it, you cannot be made to do something that you don't want to. Your subconscious is always active. Hypnosis allows you to access it and to see thing that your consciousness cannot recall. From a medical aspect of hypnosis, it is still widely unresearched, but what can I tell you is that, hypnotherapist have a degree from neurology and/or psychiatry. So you are dealing with educated people.

My 2 cents...hope i helped.
edit on 28-3-2014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Its good to see another person on the board who is skeptical of hypnotic procedures and process like I am.
I havent had any encounters or supernatural experiences before (short of growing up in a 'haunted' house which I attribute to strange electromagnetic waves locally in the region around where I grew up) And neither me nor my wife have had any experiences since then.

My life really hasnt changed drastically since the event either other than the fact that I have a gained a certain degree of personal mastery of my own pain filled life, and the perception of that pain. Ive pretty much got to the point to where I'm not longer controlled by my chronic pain, and actually dont experience it at all now unless its a really punctuated pain even. I feel like Ive reached a point intellectually/psychologically to where I have become a master of the pain impulses etc. I dont think its inherently related to my experience what so ever.

In all the research Ive done since my experience though Ive seen MANY MANY MANY reports from other people where they have seen the exact same craft (with minor differences in size or lighting and so forth).

The weirdest thing for me personally about the whole experience for me is my (and my wifes) relatively hazy perception of a particular portion of the craft, where there is a section toward the back of it which is illuminated by a foggy orange light, and alternately a muted bluish whitish light, where the......for lack of a better term, the inverted 'street corner' was present.

It looked like a shady night lit cityscape cluttered street corner with defined squarish modules, I feel like my brain is trying to make sense of it as in its a portal, or an opening to the craft of some sort, but when I try to visualize it, its like its cluttered with trash cans or garbage, thus giving the sense of a shady street corner. I dont have a rational explanation for this aspect of it whatsoever.

Ive often FELT (key, felt, like an impression, not a memory) that as some point during the 'memory gap' portion of this entire scenario that there is a blinding white light, or a bluish white light which illuminated the entire area around where we found ourselves by the barn/ side yard of the house where we were standing. Im really skeptical of this however because it seem to conform to the standard "Alien abduction" type of scenarios whereby people are 'beamed up' or frozen in time with a beam of light. My wife doesnt remember/feel any aspect about this but it still lingers for me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join