It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified flying object caught on film in Sofia, Bulgaria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The photographer said the ufo was moving from side to side and changing shapes. I think this may be a legit ufo, based on the light smear effect from some other ufo's I have seen pics of of objects that were moving side to side the same way as this, or were moving extremely fast, but I could be wrong.

ufosnw.com
edit on 26am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Its hard to tell really. A light in the sky that moves, someone takes a picture of it moving with a slow enough shutter speed would create the effect we see here.

Interesting to hear what others say too.

Cheers

Spiro

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Those stars are not stars they are stuck pixels. And the exposure and camera jostling is causing the appearance of UFO IMHO...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
A fuji fine pix camera will probably be on automatic mode which means the camera would lower the shutter speed to compensate for the lack of light.

IMO as a professional photographer this could just be a star, when you press down the the shutter button on a low shutter speed it causes a streaky pattern like that. I have done it MANY times myself.

If it was a 'hot pixel' then you wouldn't get the streaky effect. If we had access to the original pics we could read the exif data and see for ourselfs. But whoever took them probably knows this thats why they chose use a video instead.

So id have to say fake.

Edit: the guys calims to be a professional photographer..with a Fuji FinePix..er no, just no.

edit on 26-3-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Since he says there are witnesses and he himself saw the object with his own eyes, then it probably was really there. Changing shape and moving oddly with no sound would make it seem a legitimate unknown.
And he is not making any bold claims or pepping up the story at all, so it does seem he actually saw something he didn't understand. It could have been something strange, and it sounds like it was.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I wish coy aliens would go ahead and stop beating around the bush, land already damn. Shake up things here on earth , take it to the next level" in a friendly way. Im looking for an exponential leap in science , just a hint of our completely unknown past, and a broader sense of purpose in this massive universe.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
if memory serves I think, this person has posted another pic of a ufo on another ufo website I used to partake of, awhile ago, and he commented that it was indeed he who took this particular shot of another ufo.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Changing shape and moving oddly with no sound would make it seem a legitimate unknown.

the way it written in the link he saw the object and went inside to get his camera,

then it was moving, was he looking through the camera lens and slight shakes of the hand made it seem like it was moving when or if it was viewed through a lens.

He gives time and location, all we need is the direction he was viewing and roughly where in the sky it was and celestial objects can be discounted.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Spiro
Its hard to tell really. A light in the sky that moves, someone takes a picture of it moving with a slow enough shutter speed would create the effect we see here.

Interesting to hear what others say too.

Cheers

Spiro

Snap do the ufo believers not think it's funny that 99% of the time info about the camera & exposure is not given by these sites

A quick look by EXPERIENCED photographers on here like Spiro,PhoenixOD or myself can look at the information and get an idea of what we could be looking at.

The image showing the object with stars around it is wrong those are hot pixels.

Star with hot pixels

Wow just noticed he claims to be a professional photographer looks like someone needs a career change.

edit on 28-3-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join