It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a laugh? Read Amazon reviews of Haribo sugar free gummi bears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Since the information in this thread could easily be portrayed as both a cruel prank by Haribo and as vital health information for unsuspecting buyers, I opted to use the general chit chat forum in hopes of spreading the word -- and laughs.

The reviews of Haribo Sugar Free Gummi Bears (or as one reviewer calls them, "Satan's Diarrhea Hate Bears") are informative and hilarious. I can only hope that sharing these reviews saves one person from accidentally ingesting these things.

Satan's hate bears

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by halfpint0701

While much of it was very funny, this one: "swear my sphincter were screaming" totally got me, burst out laughing.!!!!

This reminds me of the reviews for the wolf sweater ( www.funnyjunk.com... WARNING lots of swearing!)

Great stuff people come up with some times.

edit on b3131736 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Reminds me of the innocuous side effect on that fat substitute a while ago:

"May cause anal leakage"

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Awww man awesome stories. I swear they could make a movie out of this.

Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Thank you! That is hilarious.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
" I don't know if I can wait any longer, do I go ahead and fulfil the dream of every high school boy and poop in the urinal? What kind of an example would that set for my son? On the other hand, what kind of an example would it be for his father to fill his pants with a substance that probably will be unrecognizable to man. Suddenly a stall door opens, and I think I manage to actually levitate over to the stall. I my son follows me in, luckily it was the handicap stall so there was room for him to be out of the way. I get my pants off and start to sit. I know what taking a giant poo feels like. I also know what vomiting feels like. I can now successfully say that I know what it is like to vomit out my butt. I wasn't pooping, those Satan's Diarrhea Hate Bears did something to my insides that made my sphincter vomit our the madness.

I am now conscious of my surroundings. Other than the war that the bottom half of my body is currently having with this porcelain chair, it is quiet as a pin drop in the bathroom. The other men in there can sense that something isn't right, no one has heard anyone ever poop vomit before.

I can sense that the worst part is over. But its not stopping, nor can I physically stop it at this point, I am leaking..it's horrible. I call out "does anyone have a diaper?" hoping that some gentleman was changing a baby. Nothing. No one said a word. I know people are in there, I can see the toes of shoes pointed in my direction under the stall.. "DOES ANYONE HAVE A DIAPER!?!" I am screaming, my son is now crying, he thinks he is witnessing the death of his father. I can't even assure him that I will make it.

Not a word was said, but a diaper was thrown over the stall. I catch it, line my underwear with it, put my pants back on, and walk out of that bathroom like a champ. We go straight to our seats, grab out coats and go home. As we are walking out, the gentleman that wished me good luck earlier simply put his fist out, and I happily bumped it.

My son asks me, "Daddy, why are we leaving early?"
"Well son, I need to change my diaper"

lmfao

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I'm off to read reviews of the wolf sweater now

Please share anything with me that makes you literally laugh out loud.....the world is so full of depressing news, I'm always on the lookout for funny stories/pages/movies, etc. I really believe I'd go insane if I didn't laugh and laugh often.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

you got it buddy!

after reading the gummi bears, instantly thought of the wolf sweater. good times.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
these had me dying! what a wonderful thread to wake up to, lol. me and my girlfriend are both big Haribo Gummie fans, we'll go to the candy store and by all sorts of gummies by the pound. boy oh boy am i thankful that neither of us or her mother ever mistakenly bought the sugar free version of these!

definitely reminescent of the lays "anal leakage" chips.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A DIAPER!?!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The "Heavens to Murgatroyd" bit made me laugh!

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
continue chatting about satanic burning haribo poops here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thank you

new topics

top topics

join