It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need a NEW Sci-Fi/Horror/Ghost type Show to watch online...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Helix.

Think Resident Evil 2014.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
Helix.

Think Resident Evil 2014.

Wasn't Helix the first show he mentioned in his thread?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Biigs

beezzer
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'd recommend Sherlock, from BBC.

The best!

Yeah im watching that, its quite excellent.

Going slightly off genre, i was really surprised how good BBCs Luther was, its not just another cop show.

The BBC really do nail a show some times, and i hate paying my TV license fee just a tiny bit less

Luther. Another excellent choice! I started by reading the book, then got into the series.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

Yes! Believe has some great potential. I've added that one to my regular watched shows.

Des

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If you arent watching Vikings on the history network then you probably need to rethink your life.

That is all.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Have you watched the 2004-2009 version of Battlestar Galactica? The first two seasons of that version were as good as any SciFi type show I have ever watched.

If you go back farther what about Star Trek: TNG ?

Finally for a recent show Orphan Black on BBC America is really good and interesting.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I loved the second season of American Horror story but the 1st and 3rd were ok. I really didnt care for the 3rd one at all.

I like the new Dr. Who. It's a bit cheesy at times but I enjoy it.

Have you watched Torchwood? I LOVED it and wished it had more seasons!

Not sure if you are into reality type ghost shows where they tell peoples stories and reenact them but "The Haunted" was good. It is about pets that sense paranormal entities and there were quite a few episodes that gave me chills. I watched the entire series in a few days. I scrolled past it many times on Netflix because I didnt think I'd like but I was pleasantly surprised. I have heard "Paranormal Witness" is good but I have not watched it yet.

If you can try "Orphan Black" it's not bad. It's another one I didnt feel I'd like but I was hooked.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Continuum,as mentioned, is coming together well as show, not too much horror or ghosts, but a good cast and plot.
Intelligence is a new series that is decent.

A drama centered on a high-tech intelligence operative who is enhanced with a super-computer microchip in his brain, and the director of the elite government cyber-security agency who supports him.

Almost Human is panning out okay too, as general entertainment, imo.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If you've never seen Stargate SG-1, WATCH IT. If you can't watch it online, download or buy it. It's my favorite scifi series ever.
Another great show is The Outer Limits. I'd recommend the newer ones, from the 90s.

I've recently started watching Lost and am halfway through season 3. I kept putting it off because of bad reviews I read online, but I actually really like it.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

If you arent watching Vikings on the history network then you probably need to rethink your life.

That is all.

I'll second that !

Bloody awesome show.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

SLAYER69
We are presently watching Helix, The Walking dead and American Horror story but the latter isnt that good.

So, My Daughter recommended Defiance. We took her advise on Helix and that was 'OK' not the best but so far is 'Just ok" Then she said try Continuum, My son said to try the new Dr Who. Are those any good?

Any other suggestion?

Would love to hear some recommendations...

i do love dr who, new and old, its all good, definitely give it a try, make it at least through season 3, if your not hooked then give up.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

We watched all three available. This does have potential. We'll see...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

CranialSponge
reply to post by metaldemon2000

That is all.

I'll second that !

Bloody awesome show.

I find it too bloody, which isnt something id have thought id have said about a TV show. Its far beyond any movie violence, every episode. I can stand a messy murder scene in CSI, but some how this makes me feel comfortable.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join