It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pressure From The Masses...Mark Dice is Back!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

99.9% of the time I agree...
But there is limits...

I said its a Bane because it's as close to evil will get without physical/sexual/mental abuse...

But then I'd be happy if the EDL were silenced, & many others who abuse freedom of speech to preach hate for people!!!

However with Dice I was being sensationalist...
I clearly had a choice if I want to view his diatribes & he is free to do what he wants in that sense!!!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
reply to post by benrl

But then I'd be happy if the EDL were silenced, & many others who abuse freedom of speech to preach hate for people!!!

I disagree some, Incitement should be regulated, you don't shout fire in a theater, etc.

This was not even near the case here, I would be greatly disturbed, if someone was silenced simply because someone was offended or disliked what was said.

It means that at any point, on a whim, my own speech could be threatened.

Either you defend all, or none.

If you think there is a middle ground on this, than you picked the wrong side.

The side that would allow hurt feelings to silence free thought.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I'm fine with disagreement...
I welcome it...
What I won't do is claim you're mentally ill for disagreeing!!!

However I can see that the context of my reply has gone over heads as it was intended to be humerous!!!

Peace Kangaruex!
edit on 23-3-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs

I'm fine with disagreement...
I welcome it...
What I wot do is claim you're mentally ill for disagreeing!!!

However I can see that the context of my reply has gone over heads as it was intended to be humerous!!!

Peace Kangaruex!

I don't think it went over everybody's head. I think most of us find that distasteful as well. Most of us would rather people didn't say things like that, but agree that they have the right to say it regardless.

I did indeed miss that your post was supposed to be humorous. It's hard to tell in the written word at times.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
In general. People who piss in the illuminati cheerios on the internet are too full of themselves to think that they give a rats ass what you think. They don't mingle with the little folk. Especially if all the little folk do is type at their keyboards about this freedom and that.

What else you got going on? Its easy to be opinionated behind the anonymity of the internet. Meanwhile, the elite controlling the government to pass the laws that restrict your freedoms goes unanswered in the real world. Yah, typing fixes anything, Yah voting gives us a "voice". Bah…

Sorry if this doesn't agree with some channel worshippers. Its a free speech forum. Like that other guy said.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Here's a tip! If you are against the freedom of speech and love corporations and governments whom do everything within their power to suppress it?

Don't make comments that make you look like you support them!

What was the first thing I said...
"Supression of freedom of speech is a Bane"!!!
I followed up with humour... not a serious statement!!!

I don't watch his videos... He is free to make them... Even if I did have a say at YouTube!

Try not to take everything so serious!!!

So which Government & Corporations do I support seeing as you seem to know me better than myself with such a remark???

Peace!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

If you think there is a middle ground on this, than you picked the wrong side.

I haven't picked a side...
That's a machination of Divide & Conquer!!!

Secondly not all deserve free speech...
I'll defend it for those who deserve it & never those who abuse it!!!

Do you defend government lies???
If not then why, if it's their right to be free to say whatever they like???

Peace!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

That's my bad I guess, I've done this a few times in the form of online humour & added that my sense of humour is quite dark I should know better!!!

Peace Kangaruex!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I never marginalised anything...
My first post clearly relates to freedom of speech!!!

The one you have quoted was my response to being called a Shill & uninformed...
So I replied in kind!!!

Also this isn't a thread about Tibet or North Korea...
It's about Mark Dice's freedom of speech... So I was completely on topic in sharing my full opinion!!!

Or is this thread simply for people to post "Yay great news freedom of speech wins"...
Clearly the irony has surpassed most seeing as I've had nothing but people saying I shouldn't be saying what I did!!!

Well that gives me a laugh if ever I've had one!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

WCmutant
reply to post by jude11

Sorry, would have rather seen Mark Dice stay off channel a little bit longer. But, attention whores rarely do. I put him in the same category as Alex Jones. Occasionally you get good info. from either of them but it's predominantly fear mongering.

He's too quick to TRY to quote Bible to garner followers. He's just another one of those talking heads that are continually dividing human beings.

3-22 Skull & Bones refers to Genesis 3:22 not Revelation 3:22. While he at least quoted the Adam & Even part marginally correct. Prob. not because he needs "reasons."

I have a hard time believing anyone other than HIMSELF would take down his YouTube channel on 3-22. I smell orchestration. He only benefits because people believe that someone was out to get him.

Now matter what, I watch that joker from time to time but with a very skeptical eye (just like AJ).

If he is not allowed to speak, neither are you.

How would that feel?

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
reply to post by jude11

What was uninformed about my reply!?!
I've seen him clearly label people mentally ill for having a different view point...
I've seen him use stupid voices...
I've seen him calling nearly every pop star on Earth an Illuminati agent doing the elites bidding with there agenda for lame Music...

I've seen him calling Kesha things that are abhorrent to call a Lady no matter what music she likes to make...
He is a horrible, disgusting jerk & now I am the one being T&C friendly...

Shill???

Because I dislike Mark Dice!?!
Give it a rest!!!

A Shill for who exactly???
This is the only question in this post that isn't rhetorical!!!
Please explain who I am a Shill for!!!

Here's a tip, if you don't want people giving a detailed impression of Mark Dice don't make a Thread about Mark Dice!!!

Peace everybody!

As I stated..."or"

Again...This is about "FREEDOM OF SPEECH"...NOT Your personal preference in having him off the air because you Don't agree with his message.

Relax.

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Woah! Last time I checked youtube is a private entity in this case part of google. Just like any private website they reserve the right to delete any content or account as they see fit as set out in the t&c or eula. Just as ATS has the right! It's their call and theirs alone what is and isn't acceptable. This has nothing to do with freedom of speech but a legal contract. In this case youtube reactivated Marks acct., they didn't have to.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kukri

Woah! Last time I checked youtube is a private entity in this case part of google. Just like any private website they reserve the right to delete any content or account as they see fit as set out in the t&c or eula. Just as ATS has the right! It's their call and theirs alone what is and isn't acceptable. This has nothing to do with freedom of speech but a legal contract. In this case youtube reactivated Marks acct., they didn't have to.

Really?

Send a U2U to Springer and ask him what kind of tax break he gets from the government!!!!

ATS might have some policies I might not agree with, but one thing for sure, they do not make political speech an issue where only the current party in charge and their ideology is the only propaganda permitted on their website!!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by Kukri

Really?

Send a U2U to Springer and ask him what kind of tax break he gets from the government!!!!

ATS might have some policies I might not agree with, but one thing for sure, they do not make political speech an issue where only the current party in charge and their ideology is the only propaganda permitted on their website!!

We are talking about youtube right? Head over to posse comitatus and check out some of the youtube links and tell me they are pro Dem. Ridiculous statement.

ETA: I'm sure if Springer had a billion $ Corp he could afford to hire the accountants and get substantialtax breaks. Apples&oranges.
edit on 3/23/2014 by Kukri because: post script

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kukri

We are talking about youtube right? Head over to posse comitatus and check out some of the youtube links and tell me they are pro Dem. Ridiculous statement.

The only thing Posse Comitatus has in common with the freedom of speech is that people like you still believe it exists!

Here I am arguing with you about freedom, while you seem to support those whom want to take it away!

Go figure!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Kukri

seeker1963
reply to post by Kukri

Really?

ETA: I'm sure if Springer had a billion $ Corp he could afford to hire the accountants and get substantialtax breaks. Apples&oranges.
edit on 3/23/2014 by Kukri because: post script

Democrats...Republicans?

The biggest joke of all is that so many still believe there is a Difference.

It's all a game that they play and we are the pawns.

THEY ARE THE SAME ENTITY!.

C'mon people...WAKE UP! You are all being controlled by something much larger than a political party division.

Damn I'm tired of this. You are not one or the other but the same. When you get this you will have the balls to stand up because you will FINALLY be angry.

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Democrats...Republicans?

The biggest joke of all is that so many still believe there is a Difference.

It's all a game that they play and we are the pawns.

THEY ARE THE SAME ENTITY!.

C'mon people...WAKE UP! You are all being controlled by something much larger than a political party division.

Damn I'm tired of this. You are not one or the other but the same. When you get this you will have the balls to stand up because you will FINALLY be angry.

Peace

What makes me sad about your words? You are not an American!!!!

OH the things you my friend could teach my fellow brethren about freedom!

I'm not kissing your ass by any means! But you have definitely earned my respect when it comes to me thinking beyond the boundary's of political walls set up by political powers that RULE a planet that we have all been born upon against our will!

In other words, "Freedom is not about money or power, but the ability of ALL OF HUMANITY to treat each other with respect, and to make our future generations PROUD to be a product of our loins!

I just don't see that happening..............

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

If this is about Freedom of Speech... Then why do you have a problem with me expressing my full opinion???

Just want you to be clear that this Thread is only for people to say "great news" & nothing more...
& freedom to express a full opinion is not wanted!!!

You know irony when you see it?

Peace Jude!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
reply to post by jude11

If this is about Freedom of Speech... Then why do you have a problem with me expressing my full opinion???

Just want you to be clear that this Thread is only for people to say "great news" & nothing more...
& freedom to express a full opinion is not wanted!!!

You know irony when you see it?

Peace Jude!

ah...The Catch 22 huh?

If given the power you would take away his freedom of speech...

But with that said... If I had any say at YouTube... I'd get rid of Mark Dice's channel aswell...

But you want your freedom of speech to remain?

Then why do you have a problem with me expressing my full opinion???

hmmmm....Can't have it both ways my friend.

And THAT is free speech.

Peace

edit on 24-3-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

If given the power you would take away his freedom of speech...

Did you read all my other posts in which I said I was joking!
Or that I have a choice if I want I listen to his perceptions!

In seriousness some people don't deserve freedom of speech...
Is Mr.Bush be well within his rights to say anything other than the official 9/11 story is false???
Should he be free to spout nonsense???
When does morality & fact begin to supersede freedom of speech?
Always I say, & that's my opinion on the matter!

Or do some people still deserve a voice when quite clearly they're abusing their position?

I don't think calling Kesha a "whore" comes under freedom of speech, which is why I dislike Mark Dice immensely!

You can see it as a catch 22... It's 1% why I made the point, tongue in cheek I guess...
But hopefully you can see the logical side of my point that those who abuse, or preach hate should not be defended because of free speech!

Peace Jude!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join