It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pressure From The Masses...Mark Dice is Back!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Pressure from the masses! And Even Thanks To The Trolls...

We can speak! We can Stand! We can Win!

I just wrote this thread with sadness...: www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and now I write this one with joy!

Let this be a message to the oppressors...Back off!

Peace

edit on 23-3-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

pretty impressive...only if we could be that unified on everything....maybe we indeed could make a change...i never heard of the guy til today haha

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

I'm with you there, i haven't even heard of this guy until today!
Thanks for the info though, i subscribed to him and liked the video, just to add my own little middle finger to youtube

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer
reply to post by jude11

pretty impressive...only if we could be that unified on everything....maybe we indeed could make a change...i never heard of the guy til today haha

Let's wait and see how many members here are even interested.

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

So it's clear this guy is a spiritual speaker with over 200,000 subscribers and millions of views. I've never heard of him until now but good that he won't be censored based on someone's dislike of him. I'm sure some tech genius out there could create another you tube if that sort of thing did begin to happen on a regular basis.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Suppression of freedom of speech is a bane...

But with that said... If I had any say at YouTube... I'd get rid of Mark Dice's channel aswell...

Horrible, uninformed know-it-all!!!

Puts words into people's mouths, labels people Mentally Ill for not agreeing with his version of events, does stupid voices to mock people & claims every pop star is an Illuminati agent...

Don't like him at all... Wouldn't miss him if they got rid of his channel again!!!

Peace everybody!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
Suppression of freedom of speech is a bane...

But with that said... If I had any say at YouTube... I'd get rid of Mark Dice's channel aswell...

Horrible, uninformed know-it-all!!!

Puts words into people's mouths, labels people Mentally Ill for not agreeing with his version of events, does stupid voices to mock people & claims every pop star is an Illuminati agent...

Don't like him at all... Wouldn't miss him if they got rid of his channel again!!!

Peace everybody!

Sorry, but you are uninformed like so many.

Or...You are a shill but the T&C won't allow me to paste that label.

This is about freedom of speech...Not whether or not you agree. This thread is about freedom of speech under attack...not your preference.

Peace

edit on 23-3-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Good deal.

He was never in violation to begin with. Someone just didn't like what he had to say, as you or someone in the other thread pointed out.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

DID HE GET YOU ON CAMERA BEING STUPID??????

Yea, I guess I would be happy too!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I do not follow this man, or watch his vids.

Censorship is repugnant and should be fought no matter who its silencing.

I would stand for the rights of the Westboro idiots freedom of speech as equally as every single person.

I don't have to listen, I just have to ensure their platform is not silenced.

That is the Minimum duty of every free thinking individual.

People like to throw out excuses for silencing thought they do not like.

Be it Copy write excuses (as was the case here)

To various other means of silencing opinions.

Its all wrong.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

That is the Minimum duty of every free thinking individual.

That is a golden nugget of wisdom!!

Funny how those whom are in power of the political flavor of the day, forget how their own over zealous attitude to suppress the free speech of those whom they are in disagreement with forget that fact, when the other party assumes control as planned!

Then we get to have these insane arguments all over again!

edit on 23-3-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Far to often we are told a difference of opinion is a reason to be enemies,

Nothing could be further from the truth.

A difference of opinion silenced is a wasted opportunity to learn.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I don't like Lady GaGa either.... but I would be pissed off if they took her off the air because of her views or something she said.
She has the same right to speak that we do, regardless if her music makes me want to gouge my eardrums out with rusty nails.

You just can't get rid of folks because you don't like what they say or how they say it. That is why we are having this problem to begin with. Too many people willing to let others shut up the people they disagree with. Next time, it might be you that everyone disagrees with.

See how that works?
edit on 3/23/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What was uninformed about my reply!?!
I've seen him clearly label people mentally ill for having a different view point...
I've seen him use stupid voices...
I've seen him calling nearly every pop star on Earth an Illuminati agent doing the elites bidding with there agenda for lame Music...

I've seen him calling Kesha things that are abhorrent to call a Lady no matter what music she likes to make...
He is a horrible, disgusting jerk & now I am the one being T&C friendly...

Shill???

Because I dislike Mark Dice!?!
Give it a rest!!!

A Shill for who exactly???
This is the only question in this post that isn't rhetorical!!!
Please explain who I am a Shill for!!!

Here's a tip, if you don't want people giving a detailed impression of Mark Dice don't make a Thread about Mark Dice!!!

Peace everybody!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Sorry, would have rather seen Mark Dice stay off channel a little bit longer. But, attention whores rarely do. I put him in the same category as Alex Jones. Occasionally you get good info. from either of them but it's predominantly fear mongering.

He's too quick to TRY to quote Bible to garner followers. He's just another one of those talking heads that are continually dividing human beings.

3-22 Skull & Bones refers to Genesis 3:22 not Revelation 3:22. While he at least quoted the Adam & Even part marginally correct. Prob. not because he needs "reasons."

I have a hard time believing anyone other than HIMSELF would take down his YouTube channel on 3-22. I smell orchestration. He only benefits because people believe that someone was out to get him.

Now matter what, I watch that joker from time to time but with a very skeptical eye (just like AJ).

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Truest thing written here at ATS today.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WCmutant

Whether you love him or not was not really the point here. Right?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs

Here's a tip, if you don't want people giving a detailed impression of Mark Dice don't make a Thread about Mark Dice!!!

Peace everybody!

Clearly the easiest way to discount an issue is to marginalize the subject that triggered it.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

No he didn't, but that's a good one!!!

Top notch material right there

Peace Seeker!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Here's a tip! If you are against the freedom of speech and love corporations and governments whom do everything within their power to suppress it?

Don't make comments that make you look like you support them!

edit on 23-3-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join