It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allow me to reintroduce myself

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
How about a quote from the supposed ringleader of the hip-hop Illuminati to kick things off

This is my second foray into the dark and murky back alleyways of truthseekers, automatic deniers, braindrained re-pubes and demo-brats, wiser independents and too intelligent apathetics.
The email account I used when signing up for my first account here was hacked and in the password shuffle that ensued I ended up getting locked out of my gmail in which I had saved my ATS password. Now here I stand before you, a humbled man with a few extra years of wear and tear on this supple thirty something body, a few less hairs on this formerly lusciously forested head of mine, and fresh gigabytes worth of worldly knowledge that has overloaded my capacity for cynicism.

After spending a multitude of months being unable to login and share my disgust at our overlords and their underlings nefariously dastardish deedles, I just had to start anew with a new account.

Birthed from the smoldering flames of [snipped] slightly twitching account corpse, QuestioningDude entered the world on a mission to champion the defenseless oppressors and support with whole hearted apathetic vigor my fellow downtrodden citizen.

I really like the word apathy lately concerning politics and world affairs and their relationship to my level of give a hoot. I'm at this strange conjunction of my life where I still feel the need to dig deeply on subjects without bothering to converse with most people I encounter in my day to day life.

Because .......... People......Are.........Stupid.
I'm definitely not claiming to have all of the answers to the quiz, or really any for that matter, but I'm pretty confident I'm in the right classroom. As opposed to being instructed in Life by a news anchor. Or a slimy, greasy, crocodile smiling politician with a hand in your pocket, a hand in my pocket, and two hands on a secretaries behind. Do the math, its quite the feat. Seemingly impossible but the honestly virtuous and morally righteous congressional crusaders manage to do it while upholding our individual liberties and quality of life. Amazing bunch of modern day fatherly founder types we have looking out for our best interest.

Gotta go, I've perfected the setup in my moms basement for television bliss with three screens and Finding Bigfoot, Fox News and Bad Girls: HoneyBooBoo Nights are coming into alignment. I'm still waiting for the Y2K time traveling shape-shifters to escape from the tidal pull of the galactic convergence of 2010, 11, 12 and 13 but until their arrival I'm going to chill, stupidify myself and cram Every orifice full of GMO'd highly fructosed pink sludgelettes.

Sloth love Chunk
edit on Thu Mar 27 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Welcome back. Digging the loose jointed entrance maybe something worth posting about will appear today and if so see you there. Apathy. I want to dance but I'm just so tired. Please, would you skitter and shuffle for me.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I don't believe I'm even capable of skittering or shuffling these days,or ever. How about a well controlled fall?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Welcome back!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

QuestioningDude
Because .......... People......Are.........Stupid.

Sloth love Chunk

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestioningDude

As long as you can still control the fall you're not that old. When you get to the point where you can injure yourself going through the motions of daily activities is when you're done for. If you sprain your ankle pivoting from the fridge after grabbing a beer or pull a muscle raising your glass, have another one.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Every good outro to an intro ends with a Goonies quote. I have to tell you that you're a major reason that I rejoined. The threads you put together about ancient civilizations are consistently some of the most entertaining reads to be found anywhere. Love em, keep em coming.
edit on 22-3-2014 by QuestioningDude because: Large fingers

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks my Elven friend, good to be back.
edit on 22-3-2014 by QuestioningDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Welcome Home Traveler. I come bearing gifts. It appears you are currently wearing your tin foil hat, so no need to toss another one in your direction.

Here's your welcome home kiss...

Please enjoy your Welcome to ATS Cookies...standard fare for all new members. New or not.

It also appears you are well set with all the trappings of internet comfort, so I chose something unique for you....

Stylish ATS High Heals...do with them what you may...

Should you require a custom made straight jacket...just leave a note taped to your door.

Des

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hey welcome back, I cam back too though I don't know why. seems this place gets dumber by the day.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I'm pretty sure I'd be arrested for wearing the sensible but stylish ATS shoes you gave lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

I've perfected the art of faceplanting the dirt while tipping back barley pops. Call me The Drunken Master.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Because……. People……. Are……… Ignorant.

Make sure those are hip waders.

Have a pink slime, hog slop, back wash, fudgcicle smoothie.

They're freeee!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by crucified

I've never given up lurking the site, it still has the most informative debate I've encountered. Seems like most people that are members at least realise things aren't exactly as we've always been told they are.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I agree there are some informed people here, we do have meaningful discussions more often than not. But As a long time member under different names at different times I have noticed a steady decline in quality. Though one thing I do appreciate is the mod squad isn't as militant as they once where.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Welcome back!

Love your last sentence of your post. I think I've seen the movie Goonies 5 or 6 times.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiefD

Love it, feel like its a pg version of my adolescence. Minus the pirate ships and boxing glove belt buckles.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

intrptr

Have a pink slime, hog slop, back wash, fudgcicle smoothie.

They're freeee!

Isn't back wash the special ingredient they add to Frosty's? Don't want to get hit with a copyright infringement lawsuit.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Isn't back wash the special ingredient they add to Frosty's?

Yah, the elastic spit filled kind is the best. I mix them all together when I get home and let them sit outside on the porch until flies and neighborhood dogs come around.

Ewww, I grossed my self out even.

I think you will retrofit right back in nicely…

see ya on the boards!

Intrptr logging off to go throw up.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Makes me want to down a glass of milk with a lemonade chaser and clear my sinuses. How's that ick factor now? Ick as in gross not as in Icke the Reptilian Whisperer. But he seems to fit in there somewhere too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join