It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Ello everyone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hello. My name is Sarah although the internet knows me as Sepheratta

So I'm really into activism and things like that. I've always had a deep passion for politics, and seeking the truth behind the many lies told by the media. I am not leftist nor right winged, I do not think that my ideals can be simply placed into the restrictions of a political box. I believe I am many things.
Generally, I have done quite a large amount of research politically. I am a fan of Snowden, and Julian Assange. Although I do not know what conspired in Sweden with him and those women, I have a deep respect for his ideals regarding politics, and a respect for what Wikileaks does. I am also very certain about illuminati control in the media, and subliminal messages that are passed with most mainstream things. I also believe that the world is controlled by these nutcases and they want to make the world their slave.

I enjoy art the most as a pastime. It's my other passion. I do quite a large amount of digital art but sometimes I do enjoy painting with oils and acrylics. I have been drawing since I was about 4.

I love music to a large degree as well. I am mostly a fan of older tunes, like 70's and 80's rock. I am a crazy, huge, and avid Randy Rhoads fan. I absolutely love the music that he did with Ozzy Osbourne, like the Diary of a Madman album and the Blizzard of Ozz album. Both are amazing in my opinion. There are numerous other groups and songs that I enjoy but I would be a lot to list here. A few examples are Ozzy, Motley Crue, Journey, WASP, Midnight Oil, Foghat, Led Zeppelin, and Winger, just to name a few.

I enjoy playing computer games a lot, and I enjoy games like Fallout 3, Everquest (1 & 2), Rift, Aion, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, and Skyrim. Another favorite is Starbound.

I am currently learning Ruby code. I just recently finished a cirriculum on HTML and CSS. I wish to learn Java after Ruby. I'm still toying around with all of it though.

Anyhoo, I'm Sarah, and I am in 10th grade. I hope my "age" does not bother any of you.

I am happy I found this forum. I actually found it by researching the media coverup about that comet Ison. I never thought so many political ideas could be all in one place! I do look forward to future conversations with everyone

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Welcome Sarah to our very dysfunctional family.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sephyrhoads

Welcome to your new addition...enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You make 10th grade me look like a total chump... which I was.

Anywho, how does a kid like you get into 80s rock? I thought all kids your age listened to that... other stuff...

Or you know, just listened to it ironically...

Welcome home Sarah! Hope you enjoy the merry-go-round known as ATS.

*AHHHCHOOO!*

excuse me...

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Welcome sepheratta!

I was Surprised when you said you're in tenth grade. I was assuming you were a decade or more older.

Makes me hopeful that the youth won't go astray.

You sound like a pretty solid person.

...except I think you may be listening to some sketchy, mainstream, illuminati based music

edit on 20-3-2014 by GoShredAK because: Grammer

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Welcome addition.

Keep expanding those horizons!

Edit to add: Fog Hat was good (Slow Ride off Fool for the City). Think I saw 'em live once…

ever heard of Robin Trower? This is from "Bridge of Sighs".

edit on 20-3-2014 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Sarah, glad you're onboard.

I am a fan of Snowden, and Julian Assange

Good enough for me, Snowden should get the Nobel Peace Prize IMO.

See you on the boards.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat

You make 10th grade me look like a total chump... which I was.

Anywho, how does a kid like you get into 80s rock? I thought all kids your age listened to that... other stuff...

Or you know, just listened to it ironically...

Welcome home Sarah! Hope you enjoy the merry-go-round known as ATS.

*AHHHCHOOO!*

excuse me...

Kallisti

Listening to that "other stuff" haha

No I dislike the thing they call music nowadays. There is no feeling anymore. It's basically just a bunch of sexually charged jargon that has no other meaning other than to brainwash the individual.

I think Miley may be the queen of brainwash at this point. People at my old school worshipped her like a deity.
It's disgusting. Not to mention my old public school was pretty much a prison. I'm liking online much better.

oh and bless you

edit on 20-3-2014 by sephyrhoads because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I dislike the thing they call music nowadays. There is no feeling anymore. It's basically just a bunch of sexually charged jargon that has no other meaning other than to brainwash the individual. I think Miley may be the queen of brainwash at this point. People at my old school worshipped her like a deity. It's disgusting. Not to mention my old public school was pretty much a prison. I'm liking online much better. oh and bless you edit on 20-3-2014 by sephyrhoads because: (no reason given)

Well now I'm going to have to somewhat retract my previous statement.

I'm just saying that I think the brainwashing in mainstream music was active in the 80s

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Your Avatar and Name seems all mixed up?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy the Sonic!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

GoShredAK

I dislike the thing they call music nowadays. There is no feeling anymore. It's basically just a bunch of sexually charged jargon that has no other meaning other than to brainwash the individual. I think Miley may be the queen of brainwash at this point. People at my old school worshipped her like a deity. It's disgusting. Not to mention my old public school was pretty much a prison. I'm liking online much better. oh and bless you edit on 20-3-2014 by sephyrhoads because: (no reason given)

Well now I'm going to have to somewhat retract my previous statement.

I'm just saying that I think the brainwashing in mainstream music was active in the 80s

It was although perhaps not as severe as today. I do take a large risk listening.

However I have tried to educate myself on signs to watch out for.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I'll listen to death-core all day. Subliminal programming only works for as long as the conscious mind is unaware of any such programming. In other words, once you become aware of the hidden message or image the subliminal triggers no longer work. In other other word, once you see the Fnords they can't hurt you.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Well then.....i don't think anybody can question your awareness.

That was an excellent response
edit on 20-3-2014 by GoShredAK because: Always gotta edit

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hello Sweetie! I like the old hair bands too!
Welcome!!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Wildmanimal

Welcome to ATS.

Your Avatar and Name seems all mixed up?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy the Sonic!

Enjoying the music too

thanks! And mixed up?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Nice introduction sephyrhoads. Welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You give an old man hope for the youth of America. Tomorrows leaders seem to be MIA, keep studying, working, researching, there are some real sharp people here that know more about some incredibly difficult topics than anywhere else. Sometimes it feels as though you have to search through a pile of dung to find that diamond, but there are so many diamonds it is great. Also you will notice most news you see on the MSM is reported here first. Welcome and thanks.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Feel free to grab a seat (munchies and snacks are in the cupboard) just don't take the one by the window, as its occupied by yours truly.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Welcome home !

Glad to see a younger person with their eyes open if only there were others like you. Anyways hi from
England enjoy your stay

top topics

<<   2 >>

join