It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoa....MH370...who kicked the anthill?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Geez. This MH370 news has brought some really crazy posters to ATS in the last couple weeks. They all seem to be smoking crack and drinking too much caffeine. You can't hardly get a post in without them trying to cram 4 or 5 two liners in there. I feel like an old fart trying to keep up with them and I am only in my mid 30's. What gives with all the ADD riddled posts on this subject and most coming with crazy satellite pics from 2+ years ago trying to say they are valid and being very adamant about it.

It is like someone just kicked the anthill or something.....

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I know, right? Well, that's what's called "the great unwashed masses".

But, you know what ... that's crowd-sourcing conspiracy discussions.

Only in hindsight is any theory implied to be correct or incorrect.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Creating "noise" around a topic is a proven way to dilute the signal until it's gone. Media thrusts that seem authoritative and real but are inexplicably abandoned. There is a sophisticated player involved.

Look for posts that are tangent, perpendicular, possibly incoherent, and always emotionally evocative. These spooks sit around in big conference rooms with giant white boards mapping it all out.

I think I've seen some of this on the MH370 event. Some coming at me, so I start to think I may have actually hit a nerve. I'll probably never know for sure if it's real or paranoia. I feel the dissonance though.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

I can see that, but am not really as into this side of the conspiracy. I don't think they would see those posting on a conspiracy board as anyone that would need to be influenced as most on these boards have no influence in media anyways. Sure there are the few, but the majority of us have no bearing on what way the media portrays an event at all. It would be a big waste of money in my eyes to have teams of people figuring out how to get conspiracy theorists to be paranoid....I figured that was kind of a given with most of us....

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
But the whole shebang has been left open to conspiracy theory. The Malaysian PM saying that the course had to be changed in the cockpit by hand a few days ago..even though the Malaysians already knew, (1) the changes in course, (2) they were also advised/knew that they were conducting a search in the wrong place, and both given by the satellite conpany. The Malays said nothing at the time, that's why the satellite company have gone public on this over their concern of four or five days searching in the wrong place.

Australia, or off the Australian coast, was the place to look, with the only caveat to that being that the satellite company actually tracked another, and unknown aircraft, but that is not likely.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

Creating "noise" around a topic is a proven way to dilute the signal until it's gone. Media thrusts that seem authoritative and real but are inexplicably abandoned. There is a sophisticated player involved.

Look for posts that are tangent, perpendicular, possibly incoherent, and always emotionally evocative. These spooks sit around in big conference rooms with giant white boards mapping it all out.

I think I've seen some of this on the MH370 event. Some coming at me, so I start to think I may have actually hit a nerve. I'll probably never know for sure if it's real or paranoia. I feel the dissonance though.

Yes, I got that too in other threads, and sometimes too I think the professional wag gets caught up in the flow, and blows it!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You are being animated. The disappearance of the plane is Bonafide mystery and this is a conspiracy site.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Even though I am still believing in the Hijack theory, until I see a blackbox, I think that there are a lot of silly claims.
Earlier today somebody posted a blurry picture of a forrest and claimed there was a plane wreck in it. How do people think a plane wreck will look like?
Just laying there, without breaking trees surrounding it?
Or the one that clearly was a boat which was washed ashore on its side and people claimed it was a wing.

So many people instantly believe the poster and "seeing" the same thing, just because they are told what it is.

We will see what the new pieces turn out to be, if it is indeed from MH370, I hope they will find the black box quick, I really want to know the real reason.
Even if it is not about hijacking, it will still remain a mysterie until it is recovered.

I see only four options and all four are lacking something:
1. Hijacking, nearly impossible to not get detected by a radar, even though people claim you can fly in the "shadow" of anoter plane, come on... seriously? That would really be hard to do.
2. Terrorist attack, why does nobody claim responsibility then?
3. Suicide, why did the pilot fly so far aways and turn off all transponders? He could just crash after taking off
4. A fire, but how could this plane fly 7 more hours? I see the altitude change for extinguishing the fire, let's assume maybe the alltitude change let the people pass out, but for 7 hours? Maybe died from lack of oxygen? But how did it stabilize until the fuel runs out?

Until we can solve one of this options, all are somehow still possible... but please people don't come with some "secret cargo" or "USAF/China/etc hijacked it, because of the scientists".
Maybe even possible, but please consider the more possible things first.
And all these sattellite images have such a bad resolution, that you can impossible detect some fragment as long as you are not an expert. And even then they have to verify it.
Use your brain, what could be laying on a beach. A wing... or just a ship?

This is not directed at any specific person, but I want to rant aswell

Btw. I could do another long post about the information policy of the Malaysian authorities... it seems like they have no clue how to handle such a situation. The poor families...
edit on 20-3-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

aLLeKs

I see only four options and all four are lacking something:
1. Hijacking, nearly impossible to not get detected by a radar, even though people claim you can fly in the "shadow" of anoter plane, come on... seriously? That would really be hard to do.
2. Terrorist attack, why does nobody claim responsibility then?
3. Suicide, why did the pilot fly so far aways and turn off all transponders? He could just crash after taking off
4. A fire, but how could this plane fly 7 more hours? I see the altitude change for extinguishing the fire, let's assume maybe the alltitude change let the people pass out, but for 7 hours? Maybe died from lack of oxygen? But how did it stabilize until the fuel runs out?

Use your brain, what could be laying on a beach. A wing... or just a ship?

A lot of stuff there, but ground radar would not be much use over sea after around 100km.
3 & 4 could be part of the same scenario as one professional pilot has said, in an electrical fire they would shut down all the circuits in an attempt to trace a fire source, including ACARS and transponders, then bring them back on line if the source was found. They may not have had the time to do all that and had been overcome with smoke. Alternatively, a nosewheel fire would likely just burn on.
As for the 'Wing' on the beach, to be fair to the poster of that, he/she was asking was this a wing, not that it was a wing. Yes some of the satellite images are poor, that includes the latest ones, unfortunately some of the TV channels enhanced the pictures for presentation purposes, and making them look far less ambiguous than they really are.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

You are being animated. The disappearance of the plane is Bonafide mystery and this is a conspiracy site.

Gotta agree with this. The plane missing is a REAL mystery and possible conspiracy. Lots of people get hyped up on non-mysteries and non-conspiracies ... like saying 'no dead kids' at Sandy Hook, or saying 'no airplane hit WTC'. But this is a real mystery for discussion and that's what this site is for.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
what is MH370?

Is that the flight number of the missing plane?

lol

top topics

join