It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaked by Fluoride!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JACKb007

Hey Jack I would highly, HIGHLY recommend a reverse osmosis filtration system with the charcoal filters and micron filters. Don't worry about the maintenance at all. I live in a household by myself with my girlfriend and occasional guests from time to time and the filters (2 of them) only need replacing once a year. Keep in mind my filter system is run through a separate tap off my kitchen sink. So the majority of the used water I run comes from my point (well water) that bypasses the reverse osmosis filter. I can pull either well water going through a basic S1 sediment filter + water softener OR the same water + also going through the osmosis system. That in itself greatly reduces maintenance and filter changes.

You don't need your dishwasher sink water or shower water running through a reverse osmosis system. Ideally the Reverse Osmosis filtration system should be run on its own spicket from your water line.

I can honestly tell you one of my greatest luxuries and privileges is having a separate Filtration system on tap at my demand for drinking.
The filtered water is crisp and clean with no taste at all just pure healthy hydration.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

BoovDawg
reply to post by Notheycant

Dont worry, good effort man great vid snf

btw I boil all my water before drinking

and I live in England

edit on 20-3-2014 by BoovDawg because: (no reason given)

I didn't think it was a problem here? At least where i live... or is it just safety precautions?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DieSektor

Thanks for the tip, DieSektor. Like I said, I would prefer to not have fluoride in my drinking water and the reverse osmosis system you described is probably what I'll end up installing at my kitchen sink. In addition, it'll probably get rid of the slight fluoride smell that my tap water has... I've never liked that smell.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BoovDawg

Boiling the water only concentrates the fluoride.
How to remove fluoride

The only real alternative is to get a fluoride filter.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BoovDawg

Bet you didn't know that boiling actually intensifies the affects of fluoride ......... True

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I love all these replies that say "Fluoride is safe! It's in toothpaste!"

If you read your toothpaste label, it tells you not to swallow it and to call a physician if someone does.

Yet somehow, it's okay to drink 8 glasses of fluoride-tainted water every day ???

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Moderate consumption of liquid is safe. Its safe in low lvls ppm. Regulated by the Gov.
You guys dont seem to give the US any credit for helping out its people,
while in other countrys, most people would be homeless, dying
without any help, conspiracys wouldnt even exist there.
Even if you look at Arsenic which is found in natural deposits
in the earth, our state/city filters does a good job at keeping
it at low lvls cause of our tax dollars,
and you look at bottled water, which isnt regulated,
how do you know ppm levels of flouride/arsenic/bacteria since
its not regulated by the GOV and isnt paid by taxes.
I'd worry more about Arsenic values, considering its in
all water. I've worked for our water wroks company
in the county, they do a good job at it, there are times
we warn people not to drink the water cause of values
are to high.

I look at my mom, which our city has been
flouride for +50 years, shes(70+) perfectly healthy, has flu shots/vaccines,
and doesnt take no drugs prescription drugs. As with most my
family is fine. As well with me too, no problems or mental illness,
(seems common with most people).

Only silly thing that connects to flouride is 3rd eye hippy nuts.
Which has nothing to do with flouride.

LIfe just boils down to genetics, if you have good genes, good to go,
poor genes, dead to go.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by aerial

Other countries? Like Israel? Japan? Germany? China? The Netherlands? Austria ? Sweden ? Denmark ? Belgium ? Norway ? They've all banned floridation, citing health concerns. "Coincidentally," they also have some of the smartest people on the Earth.

www.fluoridation.com...
www.jpost.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

If Fluoride was that destructive to a person's minds, wouldn't we see much more intelligent and proactive people in the countryside where people get their water from the ground? duh?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It is destructive. I have no doubt it strengthens teeth but it is horrid on the immune system. Maybe not to everyone, possibly to those predisposed to immune system issues. It's all well and good to say i have been drinking fluoride since I was a kid and I am fine.. but I wonder how much more fine you would be without it...

Our local council just took the fluoride out of our water supply. ok yeah there is many other stinky bleachy chlorine like chemicals still in it so that you can't really call it water but still the majority here are pretty pleased that it was removed. I was one of them. In the six months it was put in our local water supply my health went downhill fast. Then it was taken out to much improvement. It's not proof of course, just anecdotal but its' enough for me

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

AlphaHawk
The study is a complete wash.

Did you bother looking at the levels of fluoride the children were exposed to?

All were above the safe minimum in drinking water and the average amount was around 9mg/L

Sorry, friend. There's mountains of evidence out there showing consumption of fluoride carries tons of health risks.

If you want to trust the government's "safe drinking levels," if you want to be a willing guinea pig in their social engineering experiment, so be it. After all, the government is probably telling the truth about fluoride... just like no one is listening to your phonecalls. And just like you can keep your insurance plan.

So yeah, keep drinking that poison. As for me, I love my brain and body too much to subject myself to more government-sponsored eugenics, so I'll be opting out.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Beer is not distilled, so it could have fluoride in it.
If the plant wanted to save money and use tap water.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It's funny how the fluoride is killing us, the vaccinations are killing us, the additives are killing us, the pharmaceuticals are killing us, the chemtrails are killing us — and yet life expectancy just keeps on going up and up and up.

Those illuminati need to change their recipe, I think.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

What I saw of the Youtube vis is a 5 minute 27 second infomercial to buy his book and DVD. No facts mentioned.
No studies.
Not buying it.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
sick and tired of the same tired cries of ''they are trying to control us!!!''. Apparently this has been happening for decades yet where are the effects in the population, what effects does this flouridation cause, what is the dose, how is it regulated. There a re a million legitimate questions you need to be able to answer to make an outrageous claim like this and none of the youtube channels tick enough boxes to be taken seriously. Before you start trying to woo me with garbage, know that i am infact an Environmental Scientist, and more specifically a Contaminated Land Scientist. So if anyone would like to go toe to toe over this then step up to the plate.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BeReasonable

Ah, you're a scientist. The woo crew don't do scientists — you've all been paid off by the reptilians to spread disinformation

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob48

Man, I don't know how much more right you could be.

I think some people might want to loosen up their tin-foil hats.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I kept holding my glass while I viewed the video. I don't think I need to put it down now.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Perhaps this guy has a point about flouride reducing IQ. I mean, this point has been debated a thousand times and proven to be safe in regulated amounts, yet this guy decides to post YET ANOTHER sensational piece on the hazards of fouride. Yup, I call that dumb. What's the ol' saying again?

Insanity is defined as doing the same thing again and again but expecting different results.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
What, exactly, are they trying to control with fluoride? I've heard everything from population to intelligence to crystalizing the pineal gland. So do we have a solid answer, or is the jury still out?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join