It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the link between the Illuminati and KKK racial extermination agenda?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

The KKK share similar mindset to the Nazi, and the American Eugenics movement, which is what Hitler based his agenda off us.

Both are speculated parts of the Illuminati.

But why does the Illuminati hates Negro, and Mulatto White people?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

knightsofhonor

The KKK share similar mindset to the Nazi, and the American Eugenics movement, which is what Hitler based his agenda off us.

Who said they do hate black people? I'm not even sure the Illuminati actually exist, but if they do , and they are everything they are built up to be, it would appear that by their perceived actions and policies that they hate everyone except for themselves.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

knightsofhonor

Not sure any one knows that link exist for a fact...
Or that the Illuminati exist, or at least in the nefarious manner that gets spread around which is the context I assume you mean as well

Now if you want to go into the NRA being created not that long after the KKK was officially disbanded.. I think you might have better luck finding that link

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Sremmos80

knightsofhonor

Not sure any one knows that link exist for a fact...
Or that the Illuminati exist, or at least in the nefarious manner that gets spread around which is the context I assume you mean as well

Now if you want to go into the NRA being created not that long after the KKK was officially disbanded.. I think you might have better luck finding that link

NRA was created because the liberals in congress started making the first gun laws to keep them out of the hands of the newly freed negro slaves. The NRA wanted to protect them and the rest of us from those liberals and their hatred.

Look it up....KKK were a bunch of Democrats...the same ones that wanted gun laws and still do. The conservatives were the ones trying to protect black people and their rights, hence....the NRA.

Democrats are still racist and gun hating to this day.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Truth!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Well i would say Demo and Republicans are equally raciest.
I wasn't saying there was in fact a link there, just always found it rather interesting that shut down of one was followed so closely by the creation of the other.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well...the Illuminati were an enlightenment era secret society founded by Adam Weishaupt. It actually did not discriminate, and generally took in anyone who sought knowledge and 'enlightenment' - hence their name. Illuminati = enlightened ones...

The Illuminati had nothing to do with Hitler.

The Illuminati had nothing to do with the KKK.

The Illuminati no longer exist as they once did...

I don't know where you are pulling these theories from, but they seem to be incorrect.

edit on 20-3-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

knightsofhonor

i really wish people would stop referring to the ku klux klan as the KKK. let's use the real name ku klux klan to keep confusion down especially on a site like this which is a "global" gathering place. KKK has different meanings in different countries. i get kinda tired trying to explain that no the US does not HATE you because they always demonizing the KKK, they just have another meaning when they use it. the KKK in the Philippines for example has a GOOD connotation. it is generally KKK on a red flag or background, a "sunburst" on red background (which is where the sunburst on the modern Philippine flag comes from), or both together. it stands for "Katastaasang Kagalanggalangang Katipuanan ng mga Anak ng Bayan", or to translate "Katastaasang Kagalanggalangang Katipuanan the Children of People". (sorry my translator does not have the first three words). which was a resistance group from 1892, to completely separate the Philippines from Spain after declaring the country’s independence. this is a highly revered resistance movement possibly the most revered of all the different Philippine revolutions (the EDSA revolution in the 1980's is possibly the next highest revered one). so by using the term KKK you are actually insulting the Filipino people on the whole. i will admit to being rather amused by the looks on American's faces, especially "black" Americans, when the first see the KKK restaurants, or the BIG monuments that have KKK all over them.

while the ku klux klan seems to have similarities with Hitler's Germany, i rather doubt that Hitler molded it after the ku klux klan as they were AGAINST German immigration. on top of that the ku klux klan seems to have been a semi-religious organization branched off of Christianity, using the bible to try to prop up their ideals. where the Nazi party also had a religious bent to it, but that was more occultist in nature. Nazi racial claims are all about descendance from the Nordic peoples or arianswhich they considered to be pure and perfect, anything else mixed in was an abomination and tainting of the blood. it would seem that only after the war was the Nazi beliefs incorporated into the ku klux klan.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

You're kidding me right? You truly can't be this inane. If anything, the Illuminati (if they exist, which I personally believe they do but perhaps not under that name) doesn't care about race. Think they give a crap if their slaves are black? Nope. They don't care if their slaves are white, Asian or other. They just care that we're their slaves.

Ethnicity and religion plays no part in this.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

If you want to understand the historical significance - you need to look into albert pike and the "learned elders of zion" to understand how they view people of color - as opposed to "themselves".

It's ugly, but one needs to understand how others view the world.
Look into eugenics, margret sangor and planned parenthood while you're at it.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Then you can look at the Pike Manzini letters and .......I cannot remember any more of the Hoaxes. But you did list two of them.

Education, the lost art.
rationalwiki.org...
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

I see a pattern forming here.......

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

knightsofhonorBut why does the Illuminati hates Negro, and Mulatto White people?

Who says they do?

reply to post by Happy1

You must also believe that unicorns exist because the "protocols" are just as real as unicorns and leprechauns.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The KKK is similar to the illuminati in the sense that they feel as if they are better than a boat load of people...

My two cents...

But... how do you turn a penny into two cents?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Actually I think you have it in reverse where the illuminate are concerned as they want the masses of uneducated third world slaves so they can be emperors and kings but the education and nutrition of white europeans across the world has rendered them more intelligent and less controlable so to counter this the true PTB have fostered social division and collapse as well as artificially trashing entire economy's and all so that the sheep remain divided and the many hidden prodigys amongst them that they can not control then pose far less of a threat to there own positions.
As for the KKK they are a perverted branch of masonic origin which even most masons would spit out and they are basically evil.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by Auricom

Look into eugenics, margret sangor and planned parenthood while you're at it.

Thank you. At least somebody understands what I am talking about.

Population control targeted at Negro Races of people, as well as experiments done on them.

Hitler got his racial extermination aka genocide agenda from the USA Eugenics project that he openly supported.

The KKK supported his Racial agenda.

Note:
Switzerland aka the home of the Illuminati, was not attacked during neither World War 1 nor World War 2.
Why? Because Hitler was a member of the Illuminati. Thats why.

Same with Margaret Sanger and her plans for Racial genocide. Which still exist to this day.

The US government been experimenting and sterilized many Black Women unknown to them all the way up to the 90s.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

you got no idea what your talking about.
hilter was a occultist aryan, it was a twisted view of the Theosophy movement. in which they claimed seven master races in earths history.
with aryan being the fifth.they saw the aryan race with five sub races nordic, mediterranean, dinaric, alpine, and east baltic. with nordic being seen as the top of the five.

here's a good wiki, read it you might learn just a little something.
Aryan Race

also hitler did plan attacking switzerland, but it was canceled after d day
do a search for Operation Tannenbaum. should get a bunch of hits.

edit on 21-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

LABTECH767

Actually I think you have it in reverse where the illuminate are concerned as they want the masses of uneducated third world slaves so they can be emperors and kings but the education and nutrition of white europeans across the world has rendered them more intelligent and less controlable so to counter this the true PTB have fostered social division and collapse as well as artificially trashing entire economy's and all so that the sheep remain divided and the many hidden prodigys amongst them that they can not control then pose far less of a threat to there own positions.

And they somehow went from wanting all of humanity to have free will and free access to science, to taking over the world.
And they managed to be very, very public for the first few years, and have been invisible for the latter 200. Amazing ability.

As for the KKK they are a perverted branch of masonic origin which even most masons would spit out and they are basically evil.

How about, no. The KKK has nothing to do with masonry. (And no, Pike did not form it)
www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

So you genuinly believe simeon Wieshaupf was a saint, what god did he serve.
You shall have no other god but me.
Christ is not the Lucifer and Lucifer is not the morning star as he lost that when he was cast out.
Lucifer is not the Grand Architect of the Universe and Christ the Cornerstone which the BUILDER REJECTED is become the capstone.
Lucifer was a WATCHER and ANGEL not a GOD.
I swore the oath the Masons betrayed and then changed to a new oath, you know I shall fight satan in life and if possible in death if it pleases by god Jehova.
You know when that bunch of cult oriented Gnostic sophist revisionist reinterpreters got to work on the bible they created there own religion which favored themselves.
You know christ was called Baal Zebub but Contradicted his accuser as a house divided can not stand.
Father Rosencrantze would wipe the floor with Simeon Weishaupf any day and there is good Gnosis and false Gnosis, there is True sophism and false sophism and by the way christ was not married to sophia, it was a allegorical gnostic text where sophis is wisdom.
There was a time Masonry was unpoluted then came the influence of the hellfire club, I suggest you research it.
And I have given away more than I intended but let us leave it there shall we, but needless to say my oath bind's me by the lord to stand against LUCIFER WORSHIPING blasphmous heretical satanic sect's.

edit on 24-3-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

LABTECH767
So you genuinly believe simeon Wieshaupf was a saint...

I am happy that Adam Weishaupt was anti-Monarchist and anti-Vatican.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I will not accused the man of what he is probably not guilty of but there are those whom followed for whom he was merely a convenient cover, You may well deny or deride the fact's as for what I am about to say and I have pointed this out before.
About the same time and through to the 18th century a europe spanning cult among the elite which had much earlier manifested it's wost tendency's (and shown it already existed in some form in there inner circles) in the likes of madam bathery and which in my country England (I am a descendant of aristocracy which mean's I am simply a man no different to anyone else, thankfully it is several generations back so I do no look like a horse) Was known as the Hellfire club, they tended to meet in SECRET LOCATIONS with SECRET RITUAL's including rumors of human sacrifice and making pact's with the devil whom is said to have manifested in his goat headed guise but was probably there high priest dressed as a goat, Among there members in this country alone (and they had also spread there dirty tentacle to the states by this time) where several of the highest ranking members of society and parliament including members of the royal family and inner circle.
As you know before the 1700's the true masons though they had lost church patronage (as a result of the relgious divisions in europe) where nevertheless an honorable group whom originated not in egypt (that is gnostic allegory added far later) but in the 9th century germany where they recieved both royal and religious patronage as the guild of the cathedral builders.
This royal patronage meant that they became a very fashionable order to be a part of, so many of the aristocracy and influential joined there ranks, soon the original masons and there teaching's of there very real craft had litteraly been displaced by this new and growing group whose popularity insured it spread to every city in europe.
With the secret nature of there ceremony's and the shared need for secrecy (of there dual member hellfire club members whom it so happend were in the class based world which then existed the highest members of both cult's) it so happened that the Esoteric and gnostic traditions contaminated as well as pervererted the original teachings and traditions of the mason GUILD (now lost) this may have taken place relatively late, and took place between the 13th and 18th century's.

I dare say if some of the masons from the 900's could see your order now they would definitely reject it outright as it bears no similarity but nevertheless makes claims on there work's (though interestingly the stone circle of stone henge was REBUILT in its modern configuration by a member, this ground plan can also be found in the columns of a famous english cathedral tower where between the arches this possible earlier alignment of the tower colums may have influenced his postioning of the stones to make an open air temple (just one of the little lost secrets eh),.

As you also know father rosencrantze was both a parable and a real figure as well as representing an ideal and the rosicrutions though gnostic and sophist also are more defined by the christian tradition than there masonic counterpart's, numerology and astrological allignment are more important to the chapters than the lodges but let's just say that what is left of them has become increasingly conaminated over the past three century's and that group on the cannary islands are misguided but in possession of some important but misunderstood documentation.

For me the Thrice magistus is both an interesting late work and a 17th or 16th century forgery as are the emerald table's but a lot of the mysteries are real.

Lastly they are only a mystery if you do not know them which makes the point moot.

edit on 25-3-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join