It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the link between the Illuminati and KKK racial extermination agenda?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

That was a fantastic rant. I believe you got some spit on my screen. Adam Weishaupt was a guy who started the Illuminati. I like his ideals and why he did what he did. I, however, do not worship him, nor am I concerned with whom he worshiped. I am a mason. My relationship with God is my business and will remain that way until I start a sentence with "Hey Labtech, what do you think about my religion".

I have yet to hear of Baal Zebub. (Is Zebub Baal's last name?) Oh well, I'l stick to talking to God. He and I have been doing fine.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

LABTECH767
Was known as the Hellfire club, they tended to meet in SECRET LOCATIONS with SECRET RITUAL's including rumors of human sacrifice and making pact's with the devil...

Considering the Hellfire Club was based in England and the Illuminati was a Continental group what is the relevance? Additionally, throughout the 'Christian Era', whenever you wanted to disparage or attempt to reduce your opponents credibility you accuse them of 'devil worship' and other such absurdities.

As you know before the 1700's the true masons though they had lost church patronage...

I am glad we lost our 'Church patronage' since I never would have joined if we were related to that vile and insidious organization known as the Vatican.

I dare say if some of the masons from the 900's could see your order now they would definitely reject it outright as it bears no similarity but nevertheless makes claims on there work's...

And I dare say if Jesus came back to life and saw the state of 'Christianity' he would immediately vomit on his sandals and ask to be recrucified to spare himself the agony of having to deal with 'Christians' (not to mention the other religions).

Your pseudo-history of the Enlightenment Era is so biased in its interpretation as to be unworthy of consideration.

edit on 25-3-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

How pedantic, Read what I said again, they were called the Hellfire club in england, wales, scotland and ireland, and where exactly did the founding american masons come from?, but they were indeed pan european and likely also existed in the early united states, canada and possible though less likely australia and new zealand.

Got the gang I see, You know as do I that I am speaking truth, but then truth is subjective is it not, you know dependant upon your belief's.

Oh and by the way christ is alive now, you know he was spirit manifest as flesh so when he ascended after 40 day's of purification he was pure spirit leaving the dust behind, He never liked priests in general or costume wearing self congratulating people, the church you allude to is not the church as the vatican is merely a hub of the catholic's and not the orthodox, the church is it's people, I suggest you read a book called the secrets of mount sinai and a translation of the codex sinaticus as there are passages you may find enlightening and perhaps frightening as they are similar and at the same time contrary to masonic tradition, read what she (the spirit of the church) does with the stones which was not suitable or have been USED ALREADY and remember she was not catholic.

edit on 25-3-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

LABTECH767
How pedantic, Read what I said again, they were called the Hellfire club in england, wales, scotland and Ireland...

You may want to reread what you wrote as the words Wales, Scotland and Ireland do not appear in your post.

...and where exactly did the founding american masons come from?

Some were émigrés from the United Kingdom and others were born in the Colonies. How is this relevant to the Hellfire Club?

Got the gang I see, You know as do I that I am speaking truth, but then truth is subjective is it not, you know dependant upon your belief's.

The 'gang'? What are you talking about?

Oh and by the way christ is alive now...

As far as I am concerned he died 2,000 years ago, end of story.

...the church you allude to is not the church as the vatican is merely a hub of the catholic's and not the orthodox...

Like it or not the Catholic Church is the foundation for nearly all Christian denominations but I think the J-Man would not be thrilled with any of them, related or otherwise.

I suggest you read a book called the secrets of mount Sinai

I am familiar with the Codex Sinaiticus and the fact that the later chapters of Mark, where Jesus was resurrected, were tacked on additions to the Bible to support the resurrection myth. Perhaps you did not even understand what you read as the original versions of Mark do not have Jesus being resurrected, only some of his followers coming upon an empty tomb.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
whats the link?
both orgs are full of feds

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

knightsofhonor
Whats the link between the Illuminati and KKK racial extermination agenda?

The KKK share similar mindset to the Nazi, and the American Eugenics movement, which is what Hitler based his agenda off us.

Both are speculated parts of the Illuminati.

But why does the Illuminati hates Negro, and Mulatto White people?

You're wrong on a couple of points. First, you have to prove that the "Illuminati" exist, I don't believe they do.

Second, the KKK and the Nazis are not the same people and do not march in lockstep. In fact, the KKK as many Europeans understand it (and by the way you worded your post I'm assuming you are a Euro) no longer exists.

If you have a question then ask it but don't try to bring other groups you obviously don't understand into the debate.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

What oath have the Masons betrayed?

You know christ was called Baal Zebub but Contradicted his accuser as a house divided can not stand.

Well Baal just means "Lord". While a form of Baal Zebub has been used to describe the "Lord of the Flies" it was also translated to mean Lord of Heaven.

There was a time Masonry was unpoluted then came the influence of the hellfire club, I suggest you research it.

Well the Hellfire Club had no influence on Freemasonry. Cross membership is not contamination.

I'm not one to follow RUMINT.

You're mixing up speculative Masonry and operative Masonry.

You really don't have any experience or knowledge to say what our descendants would say as to the state of Freemasonry today.

Two groups existing on the same countries doesn't mean they had any influence on the rituals and operations. What evidence do you have that suggests they changed anything?

reply to post by Danbones

Full of feds? Where are you getting your statistics from?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I don't like discussing these groups but I'm going to interrupt here. I don't think the Ku Klux Klan has anything to do with the Illuminati. I have seen their rallies and speeches. They discriminate against other races, religions they see as a "threat," and sexuality. The Illuminati allowed anyone seeking knowledge. Most Klan organizations are STRICTLY against the United Nations and any other idea of a one world government that the Illuminati would support. I see a wide difference in these two. Just because an organization attempts to be secretive doesn't mean they support the Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If anything, the Illuminati share some issues that have been haunting blacks throughout History. Especially on this site the Illuminati are continually discriminated against, 99% of all threads on them are full of prejudice and fabrications against them. The lluminati are a minority group that has rights too, but most people here don't seem to think so. They'd have to fear for their lives should their identities become known. Even the name "Ill"uminati is derogatory. Prejudice is when you judge other people merely by what you heard or read without having come to know them personally. It's calling them "evil" based on hearsay and anti-illuminati literature. Has an Illuminati wronged you? No? Then why the witch hunt? Furthermore, not all Illuminati are the same. People like to generalize and say "Illuminati are...", which removes the individual Illuminated-Person and dehumanizes him.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Well thats true that some Illuminati members and Free Mason members arent evil, but you ignore the fact that many of them are, and many of them that run those societies are.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

So what are these statistics that delineate between the "some" and "many"? What gives you the idea that a clear majority are bad people?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

KSigMason

So what are these statistics that delineate between the "some" and "many"? What gives you the idea that a clear majority are bad people?

I didnt say Majority did I?

THe Elite that run the Illuminati and Freemasons DO!!

Think of it like this.

Most US citizens dont want War.
But the Rich Elite that control this country DO!!! so thats why we go to War. Totally not in the citizen individual controls.

So what else do you want to argue?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

No you said many which gives a sense that only a few are not evil if many are, thus we have a majority. I would say you have it backwards and say that very few Masons are bad or evil.

Well thats true that some Illuminati members and Free Mason members arent evil, but you ignore the fact that many of them are, and many of them that run those societies are.

How do you come to this conclusion? Why is it so many conspiracy theorists and/or anti-Masons conclude that only evil or nefarious people can rise to become a leader in Freemasonry? This reminds me of the 1964 speech of Reagan where he states, "We have so many people who can't see a fat man standing beside a thin one without coming to the conclusion the fat man got that way by taking advantage of the thin one."

THe Elite that run the Illuminati and Freemasons DO!!

Last I checked it was men who were elected that led Freemasonry. Ronald Seale, David Goodwin, Ted Harrison, Larry Weaver, and Dan Heberling are the leaders of the main bodies of Freemasonry I belong to and while I don't agree with everything they do I wouldn't call them evil; this applies to the leaders of the various invitational groups I belong to.

Most US citizens dont want War.
But the Rich Elite that control this country DO!!! so thats why we go to War. Totally not in the citizen individual controls.

This is like comparing apples and oranges, in respects to Freemasonry.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join