It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck was in my closet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sn0rch

*Caveman Cagliostro sees a Veliciraptor*

Ooh... pretty Dino! Just lemme pet you a little bit!

*The Cagliostro family line bcomes stunted*

Cagliostro's family lament their ancestors lack of fear.

Another good point. Sleep paralysis. I also suffer from this and it is damn awful. Had an experience just a few nights past. Don't remember much but I woke saying "no" on repeat. I don't know what causes it but I hate it.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Asherz189

I'll have to check out Dark Skies then it doesn't ring a bell. You haven't seen signs!? If you are a movie fan I recommend seeing it. Stars Mel Gibson and Joaquin Pheonix directed by M. Night Shyamalan. Good, good flick. Scary as hell but good.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

www.google.com.au... rted-pdfs%2FCastaneda%2520-%2520Journey%2520to%2520Ixtlan.pdf&ei=pL0qU-uaGsOckAXS94HgAg&usg=AFQjCNGnkIY93A58JzHc2ovBUDcY2DuFMg

if your are serious about learning the nature of the inorganic beings read this online book (free)
edit on 20-3-2014 by AthlonSavage because. Youll need to cut and paste into browser (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Sleep paralysis is the first stage of having an oobe and is perfectly natural. Don't be afraid of it..relax yourself further.. some people then hear a whooshing or popping sound and feel their bodies vibrate (not me personally, and remember everybody's experience may differ slightly). The energy will now have passed through your chakras and up to the pineal gland where your third eye is activated. Its at this point you can either get out of body or simply observe.

reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

I've heard this before but the thing is I don't think I realize what is going on. Like I'm not fully lucid or something. Essentially, why does my body seem to want to fight it? Its not like I am actually making any decisions or anything while its happening all I can really do is struggle to wake up.

To me that's pretty damn scary.

learnibg to manipulate these experiences would be great though because it honestly is pretty horrible.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Don't feel alone i am sixty two and still afraid of my closet,this goes way beyond a childhood fear of closets,there is a time when we are suppose to grow up and realize there is no monsters in the closet,but maybe there is and it is not a monster but something totally different

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Oh well that comforts me

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
So, 2 people in the same dwelling having dream/vision/real sighting of dark figures looking at you and odd vibes to boot usually would mean that something is going on that doesn't have a normal cause.
It sounds like you both have an unwelcome haunting taking place.. I would get a professional to get it out.

One person having odd things happen is one thing, but two people with the same creepy stuff in the house going on is cause for alarm.
Don't communicate with it unless you are just telling it to "get out and stay out you are not welcome here" But talking to a pro about it might be better to do first.

I know of people who have just walked past a cemetery before and stuff has followed them home.. Creepy stuff.
edit on 21-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Oh well that's great, I've had strange things happen to me my whole life I was leaning towards an alien or something. I have t seen it since, but I also took up my old habit of burrowing when I sleep.

Thank you!! Ill look into this, i totally didnt believe in ghosts till i almost hit one with my car. I've heard about "hitchhiker" ghosts following people home... Is there any theory as to why they do this?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Asherz189

Oh well that's great, I've had strange things happen to me my whole life I was leaning towards an alien or something. I have t seen it since, but I also took up my old habit of burrowing when I sleep.

Thank you!! Ill look into this, i totally didnt believe in ghosts till i almost hit one with my car. I've heard about "hitchhiker" ghosts following people home... Is there any theory as to why they do this?

I think some spirits get stuck or have something keeping them from being able to rest peacefully some place. I have a feeling that there is a very long list of actual possibilities. Like the saying that the path to heaven is very narrow, so maybe it is true and a lot get kicked back
Spirits tend to gravitate to the living, when the living have a sensitivity to them.

With spirits that are non human and threatening should only be dealt with by a professional. I don't even know how a person would find one, but I bet it is much easier this day and age than in the past..
The first thing the bad ones do is promote oppression and fear. If you and your Sis get this sort of feeling, I would be getting it looked into immediately.

There are quite a few members on ATS that know much more, but I would be playing it safe and having it checked into asap..

I hope you get it fixed, because no one should have to live with that type of thing.. I have dealt with it since childhood myself.

But I never have seen the dark shapes or shadow like ones watching me, those are usually negative in nature.

The thing about having 2 people in the same dwelling having the same sort of thing going on would rule out sleep paralysis in my opinion..
I used to experience sleep paralysis a lot, but for me, I was always becoming aware and conscious and knowing that feeling that it was happening, and then my spirit would be pulled from my body and literally pinned down onto the floor and held there for about 20 seconds.

During that time I could "feel around on the floor with one hand, and grab something like a book just to verify what was happening. After the 20 seconds, I would bet let go, and instantly "wake up" then I would get up and hit the lights and look at what I saw on the floor was in fact something I saw during the SP episode. The item was always there as it was in the event, and was strange.
I since have also experienced psychic seeing, where I am laying in bed on my back and asleep, but then I become lucid and conscious as if I am awake and I can see everything in the room but my eyes are completely shut still.. It is freaky stuff, but it's been a few years since that happened.
edit on 21-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Funny how my post was removed..yet yours wasn't.

Cry baby.

Go report me. I've no respect for people like you.

See? It works both ways.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I didn't report you. Why do you jump to conclusions? i assume someone else did, I wrote a reply to you but it was marked off topic.

May I ask how old you are?

I see that you joined ATS because you said you're interested in the paranormal and aliens. The world unknown people experience lots of different things, why do you think it's up to you to decide what's real and what's fake.

I don't know why you're picking on me, it doesn't appear you're doing this to others.

I may not of seen something in the sky followed by a black helicopter and immediately seen alot of cop cars immediately after.

I could easily say some of your posts where you divulge what's going on in your life could easily be crying for attention, but I don't. It seems like you've had crappy times. Being homeless, having to send your daughter to your crazy ex... Relapsing. I'm sorry you've gone through crap. I'm even more sorry for you that you tear people down. Does it make you feel better? How you treat others is a reflection of yourself. And how you treat others comes back to you.
Again, you don't have to believe me. But I am genuine. However I hope you're going through better times.

P.S Civil War by Guns N Roses is one of my fav songs
edit on 21-3-2014 by Asherz189 because: (no reason given)

And I also find it very sweet you feed stray cats

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

It really doesn't affect my sister, but I have anxiety at night and get scared for no reason ever since I was kid.

It's 5 am here and I haven't slept at all. I even took 200mg of trazadone, i guess my anxiety is stronger.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This sounds like shadow walkers.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroFurrbone

Do you mean shadow people?? Or are Shadow People like SkinWalkers? Please don't say that cause I live like 2 1/2 - 3 hours from Skin Walker Ranch... Not sure if you know what that is.

If it is shadow People I don't think so. I used to see them all the time after a night of rolling back in my younger years lol. And I saw one out of the corner of my eye at my friends house the other night. (He says its a common occurance at his place also sees a black cat and dog. And when he Djs in his basement he says he sees a man. His house has some freaky shii.

What I feel I saw in my closet I saw head on it didn't seem to be a shadow person. But who knows what I really saw. Or my sister

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Oh I agree whatever I saw gave me bad vibes. I am sensitive to these things, I only saw a ghost once when he was walking Infront of my car and I thought it was a person so I swerved to avoid him. He gave me bad vibes I couldn't breathe when I looked at him as he stared right at me. Then *poof* faded. I thought I was going crazy until my friend freaked out asking where the guy went. And I was half asleep once and my chihuahua was barking at me, I looked down at her and told her to sush. I flopped back down and realized she died two weeks before that.

Your sleep paralysis sounds terrifying!! I too have experienced psychic occurances! But like I said I'm a chick and a cancer, both are very in touch with Intuition.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Asherz189

I didn't report you. Why do you jump to conclusions? i assume someone else did, I wrote a reply to you but it was marked off topic.

May I ask how old you are?

I see that you joined ATS because you said you're interested in the paranormal and aliens. The world unknown people experience lots of different things, why do you think it's up to you to decide what's real and what's fake.

I don't know why you're picking on me, it doesn't appear you're doing this to others.

I may not of seen something in the sky followed by a black helicopter and immediately seen alot of cop cars immediately after.

I could easily say some of your posts where you divulge what's going on in your life could easily be crying for attention, but I don't. It seems like you've had crappy times. Being homeless, having to send your daughter to your crazy ex... Relapsing. I'm sorry you've gone through crap. I'm even more sorry for you that you tear people down. Does it make you feel better? How you treat others is a reflection of yourself. And how you treat others comes back to you.
Again, you don't have to believe me. But I am genuine. However I hope you're going through better times.

P.S Civil War by Guns N Roses is one of my fav songs

And I also find it very sweet you feed stray cats

Stalkerish much? Glad you spent time looking through my history. That's kinda creepy.

No,you may not ask how old I am. It's none of your business.

you want to know the difference between you and i?

What I went through was real. I didn't make stuff up to post here.

You clearly did.

edit on 24-3-2014 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I was trying to find insight as to why you're such a douche. And actually I'd didn't make it up. Peace out

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I've never understood these reports of beings in closets!!!

But I believe you are genuine!!!

My curiosity is more on the spirits involvement & motive!!!

Why not sit on the edge of the bed, or by the entrance door to the room???

Again I fully believe you saw what you did, I'll never knock or doubt another's experience!!!
Unless it's relayed via a source or friend of a friend... That's when stories change and things are added or left out!!!

From the horses mouth is always much better!!!

I'd hazard a guess that it was a spirit, probably familiar with the house, but not the closet!!!
Is it new, or new enough to say it wasn't there before you lived there???

What was there is you know???
Any electrical sources within the walls, you mentioned a closet light so I'm guessing there is a current with at least a couple of wires!!!
Electronics can be connected to spiritual contact, even if not a purposeful encounter!!!

BTW this is considered my opinion whether you were wide awake or still sleeping!!!

Peace Asherz!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Hi there!!
I've never experienced this before. And our house was a new construction so I have no idea where this entitie came from! It's also the fact that my sister saw two beings two nights later.

I do have a light in my closet.

Im not sure what it was. Recently I have had other strange occurances, but haven't seen anything in my closet since.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join