It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck was in my closet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I'm glad you understand... I don't know if you can't not have a terrifying experience when dealing with a Grey. When ever I think of them I just get bad vibes but I' could be biased because of that dream I had when I was little. And if it wasn't a dream, who goes around terrifying little girls?! Certainly nothing benevolent IMO lol

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Asherz189

Whoa...

That my friend would, in my opinion, qualify as a bonified missing time experience. So, your BF was there that night? But you say he was gone when you seen the white light outside your window? How odd. Did he have anything to say once hundred turned up?

I have had the same problems my whole life. I am 27 and still have trouble sleeping because every five effing minutes I feel compelled to look around my room "just to make sure" I never have known what it is that I look for. I have never consciously witnessed any thing paranormal aside from some anomalous lights in the sky and on one occasion what appeared to be an actual aircraft which my siblings also witnessed.

But yeah, I also have an irrational fear of windows, another fear I could never account for. There are still times I will lie in bed freaked out that something is watching me. That's another thing, I almost always feel like I am being watched...

Paranoid?

I dunno, probably.

But just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you... however "they" are.

I have also always suffered from severe insomnia which I have never been able to rectify. Hence the reason I am posting on ATS at 4 a.m.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Hmm. I could see this but my sister saw things in her doorway two nights later and she doesn't feed into or believe in Ets.
And according to This research inorganic beings are female and don't go after females?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Sounds like you witnessed a Djinn. Your sister saw inter dimensional beings such as grays, both the short and tall types.

So.. lesson number 1. Dreams are not dreams. It is your astral body visiting other dimensions and realities, parallel earth etc. This can be called an Out Of Body Experience or oobe/obe for short.
Depending on your vibration is where you go.. so negative emotions such as fear, stress or anger before bed will send you to the lower dimensions where the nasty entities hang out and love to scare us and chase us so they can vampire off our energies..its like coc aine to them.

Conversely, thoughts of pure joy/love will elevate you to the higher dimensions where you can fly like superman, visit other worlds, talk to benevolent ETs, spirit guides, passed loved ones, higher selves etc.

In these other dimensions, we are the most powerful things to ever exist - creating with pure thought. So imagine a nasty entity being turned into a hundred butterflies and it will be so. (Important - just because something looks different it doesn't necessarily mean its bad. Trust your instincts).

We cannot be harmed. Believe it. Face your fears as there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

That said it is wise to protect yourself and your family by wrapping everybody in white light (this also helps to power up your astral bofy and make it stronger!). Imagine a ball of light wrapping around and around until it forms a protective bubble, then imagine that its so bright, that its difficult to look at.

Some other dimensions are almost a carbon copy of our reality, except maybe a window will be in the wrong place, so it may look like your bedroom but its not.

The gasping you felt is because of your body going into paralysis. You had opened your third eye and were aware of the alternate dimension and entities but your body was still asleep. If you are in that state again, remain calm and start small by wiggling your little finger, then your hand etc. Takes about 5 minutes to come fully out.

Congratulations! You are waking up to the greater reality. You are not alone. Mankind is waking up.

A guy with loads of great videos and info on oobe and entities and dimensions etc is on YouTube
Rich2150x

If you have any questions..Please feel free to contact me.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Gray area or not I smell bs.

Fishing expedition.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

No my boyfriend was gone that whole night he was off being a douche. Haha I was terrified about the missing time and I still have no idea what happened.

Have you seen Dark Skies?? The story you told about your mom seeing a grey over your crib and "your alien friends" reminded me of that movie.

I'm glad we have the same fear at night and feel like we're being watched haha we'd be great night time buddies. "Did you see that" "what?" "I think something's watching us" "me too!" Hah feeding
Each others fears.

It's almost 3 am here. I took 200mg of trazadone and not even sleepy ugh

On a side note I have myself freaked out again. Does anyone know if non human entities are repelled by animals? Are they wildly allergic? That would be nice lol start locking my animals in my room haha

(post by Asherz189 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Thank you very much! Well the other dimensions/ realities I'm visiting are very vivid, and usually have vibes that I don't like lol.

I believe in vibrations and energy we give out, I've been through a rough couple of years and recently I've been trying to be more positive in thinking and attract positive things into my life if that makes sense.

I don't think I like these out of body experiences, I'd rather stay in my body and not go anywhere lol

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

nightstalker78

Sure it is. I think you believe it to be true. But it's not. And I know you know why. Won't say it here,don't want to be banned.

It's not a matter of spreading lies. It's a matter of getting attention.And thinking you're getting one over on people.

FYI princess,don't tell me to move along. I'll just keep posting here to annoy you. Thanks.
edit on 20-3-2014 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

"You know I know why?" Actually I don't
Please enlighten me on this. Excuse me bud, but you don't know me why on earth would I want attention from people on the Internet and getting "the one over on people" I don't want to get the one over on people that's not nice neither is lying. I don't believe In doing anything negative to others, you receive whatever you get out.

Princess? You know I also don't believe in bullying and have no respect for people that do. Especially on online message boards you have no idea what kind of person I am. You're making assumptions.

Do you normally go around being rude to people you don't know??

You're going to keep posting here to annoy me? What are you 12??

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Thank you! I will check that out

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

*rolls eyes*

Some people...

Which one is dark skies? I may have seen it but I dunno for sure. I have seen a lot of them. Like "the fifth kind" that movie was terrifying

Also, signs gave me nightmares for a week, still on my top 10 though, love that flick.

*looks behind shoulder*

What was that!

Imma go peek out my window... try not to freak yourself out too bad... the sun will be up soon...

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Every single one of us goes out of body every single night and if you know what to do, you can empower yourself, become confident, aware and have amazing experiences.

Most entities are telepathic and can reach into your mind and find your fears to use against you. Once you know their game, they give up after a while.

Try this exercise to increase your power. Remember in the other dimensions, we create with our minds..so you have to concentrate..which isnt easy as we naturally flick from thought to thought..called phasing.
Now.. close your eyes and imagine an apple.
On a scale of 1 to 10 how clearly can you see it? Practice seeing this apple, then after time you can change its colour etc.

As your skills improve, close your eye's and recreate a happy place.. might be a house.. go up the path.. create the garden..the outside of the house..the front door.. then create each room as you walk around the house..

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
You should checkout the threads on sleep paralysis, I've had very similar incidents myself. Its almost like they time it perfectly based on the darkness and sleep state so you dont see them with 100% clarity but you know deep down you *did* see something..

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
** ATTENTION ALL **

That will do thank you.

Off-topic bickering and or trolling will not be tolerated, nor will any personal attacks be accepted.

If you have nothing productive to add to the discussion, move on to the next thread. And respect the opinions offered by those posting in the thread.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

LucidWarrior
There are many things in this world that modern academia, and humanity in general, dismiss, simply because so many times it is proven to be false. Such as: little kids, seeing monsters in the dark.

I dunno man, little kids still scare me. And I am sure they are real.

or pricks, they are there.

Lmao Take that Ricky

OP, sounds to me, honestly like sleep paralysis. that ominous feeling something is there, a vivid ability to see your room/place, but it's different slightly. but it's really your brain and you instinctive reaction to the unknown. fear is what makes us survive. We fear things we don't know, because if we did not, as prehistoric beings, we'd have tried to pet that sabre tooth, play with that dinosaur and all walk off the cliff going "wonder where he went?"

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

Dark Skies is the one where weird things are happening to this couples child I don't remember the whole movie but In the trailer the mother opened the door to her child's room and there was an grey standing over her sleeping child.

The fourth kind was so scary thank goodness the "based on a true story" thing was just a hoax!

Haven't seen signs!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sn0rch

Haha kids scare me too. I haven't ruled out sleep paralysis is it normal to have an experience out of the blue while an adult?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join