It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians Ordered to Pay Israel to Demolish Their Own Homes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

www.intifada-palestine.com...

how can some people sleep at night

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Have you read the Old Testament? Israel is being kind.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wow. This is a new level in low.
Funny how genocide is in the eye (and flag) of the beholder.
Hitler does it and it's the supreme act of evil
Stalin did it and the world yawned.
Mao did and nobody knew for years.
Israel does it then charges it's victims.

Probably not the time to make a Jewish joke as much as one might be tempted.....

Schmuck comes to mind though.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It's time to support BDS.

But I need to be clear that I have no hate for Jews and am a firm believer in hate crime laws and how important it is to remember the Holocaust for stain on world history that it was and we should never forget.

With that said though, the Israeli government and Israeli policies toward the Palestinians need to stop. Humans shouldn't be treated this way.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The real question is how does Israel do this with without world condemnation? Even having having nuclear weapons but no one says anything?

If someone does say something they are a anti Semitic ???

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Reinmax

They are condemned alright... Just not by Western Media!!!
Human Rights Watch & the UN have condemned Israel action numerous times even in recent months!!!

Or the True Torah Jews Against Zionism

Our Mission

The relatively new concept of Zionism began only about one hundred years ago and since that time Torah-true Jewry has steadfastly opposed the Zionist ideology. This struggle is rooted in two convictions:

1. Zionism, by advocating a political and military end to the Jewish exile, denies the very essence of our Diaspora existence. We are in exile by Divine Decree and may emerge from exile solely via Divine Redemption. All human efforts to alter a metaphysical reality are doomed to end in failure and bloodshed. History has clearly borne out this teaching.

2. Zionism has not only denied our fundamental belief in Heavenly Redemption it has also created a pseudo-Judaism which views the essence of our identity to be a secular nationalism. Accordingly, Zionism and the Israeli state have consistently endeavored, via persuasion and coercion, to replace a Divine and Torah-centered understanding of our peoplehood with an armed materialism.

We seek to disassociate Jews and traditional Judaism from the Zionist ideology by:

1. Providing historical and supporting documentation that Zionism is totally contrary to the teachings of traditional Judaism through the words of our Rabbis, Sages, and Holy Scriptures which oppose the creation of a state called Israel.

2. Providing historical documentation on the ideology and creation of Zionism, the supporters of Zionism and the negative impact of their actions on the Jewish people in the past hundred years, including their involvement in the Holocaust and their activities up to the present day.

3. Publicizing the efforts of traditional Jews to demonstrate their opposition to Zionism, efforts which are often ignored by the mainstream media.

4. Convincing the news media, politicians and the public to cease referring to the State of Israel as the "Jewish State" but to call it what it is: the "Zionist State".

There is plenty more but I do not intend to drift the Thread!!!

As for Nuclear weapons...
IMO I don't believe Israel has a single Nuke!!!
IMO it's why they haven't been condemned for not signing the Proliferation Treaty!!!
IMO it's why they are not subject to Nuclear inspection or scrutiny!!!
IMO it's all a ploy, a bluff, a safeguard, a deception in consideration with the threats Israel receives!!!

Again, none of that makes this type of Billed Expansion right in any sense!!!

These Palestinians need to get hold of ICAHD

ICAHD often takes legal actions on behalf of Palestinians whose houses have been demolished or are threatened with demolition

Peace everybody!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

No but I read Harry Potter...same # different pile.

ETA:

I have read the old testament but my point was that Harry Potter/Bible = same thing.
edit on 3/21/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

I agree with most of your post but...

IMO I don't believe Israel has a single Nuke!!!

With all due respect and regardless of what you believe...Israel has a rather large nuclear arsenal. It is estimated to be between 200 and 300 warheads.

I suggest you look into the life story of Mordechai Vanunu...it might blow your mind.

Mordechai Vanunu, the Israeli whistleblower who spent 18 years in jail for exposing Israel's nuclear capabilities was released today after completing a further three-month sentence.

Vanunu, 56, a former technician at a secret nuclear plant near the desert town of Dimona, was convicted after handing over details of Israel's nuclear arsenal to a British newspaper in 1986.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

gentledissident

Who wrote the old testament? And seeing how they constantly cry about how they have been treated over the ages too see them treat other people the same way just shows they have learned nothing from history. So they are destined to repeat it.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

gentledissident

I think the rest of the world is being blind, if all israel has for keeping the land is a writing on a fairy book, the nations of the world should be pounding on them like no tomorrow. But as most governments have zionist elements imbedded in them, it has become kind of a running joke, cruel one but alas.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Nice one.

My understanding was that Dimona was a Nuclear Facility... Not a Weapons Cache!!!

Little of topic but according to some, expected investigations at Dimona are linked to JFKs assassination!!!

Peace CE!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Were the Israeli Jews who were forced to move billed for the demolition of their homes when they withdrew?

If not, there is no way that this can be compared in the same category.

There were some 9,000 Jews expelled/removed from Gaza. Have a good look around certain sites and you will find that the vast majority are living in tents like large swathes of the populations in Detroit. They weren't rehoused, but were temporarily put up in hotels under promises of compensation. The media no longer reports it and they are now officially forgotten. But they are essentially homeless. Unless a tent pitched in a park is a home. And no, many of them haven't been compensated.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

Thank you for the update, my Google isn't working can you find me a few reliable sources please? Even unreliable if it is all you can find. From what I remember they were well taken care of.

And were they billed for their departure and relocation in comparison to the events in the OP?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I think we should stop calling the region the middle east and just start calling it BATSH#T CRAZY

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join