It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amaury Rivera Toro. 1988 Puerto Rico Abduction and Warning of a Future Asteroid Disaster!!! Complete

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hello.

I am posting this information because I am friends with Amaury on Facebook and decided to help him share his experience. He has recently converted his first eBook (in English/Spanish) into a PDF eBook, and also made it into an audio book. I will post the links here so that you can read or listen to his experience.

He states that he was shown future events by the extraterrestrials which abducted him. In his eBook (which is free), he explains in great detail how he was shown certain information on a kind of projector, images about a huge asteroid that would cause world wide devastation.

Amaury Rivera Toro Early Interviews:

His Original 1988 Interview:

Other Interviews:

Amaury's eBook Promo on YouTube (Yes, all in the video is CGI, its just meant for promoting his free ebook)

Here Is The Audio Book.

You Can Read His eBook here:

English:
ariverat33.files.wordpress.com...

Spanish:
ariverat33.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I find it interesting that this guy says the one world government will run off an island in a dirty black sea. I wonder what that Google barge is.. Makes you wonder...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

he explains in great detail how he was shown certain information on a kind of projector, images about a huge asteroid that would cause world wide devastation.

We all dies soon?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The interviews from 1988, the aliens told him of a one world government..long before conspiracy theories of the NWO etc, were popular...

They would live on an artificial island in a black dirty sea....

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No, we don't ALL die soon. Read the book...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I loved the video, they did a great job with it
gonna download his book to my ipad

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Got this far

This book is another bold attempt to try and stir this Earth’s humanity in a more positive and productive way of life and also to give it a glance into the rewards that a more spiritual orientation of resources and knowledge may entitle us to.

You know what? It's trite. I've been hearing that since 1969 (not from ET) and based on that, if that's what it takes... we all dies soon.

edit on 3/19/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Go ahead, just go past that tiny bit you read. Just listen to it on audio book for a bit. You may find it interesting.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I've heard it before. From multiple sources for a long time and they all say the same thing and I get it. If enough people would be nice it would be cool. It's so obvious. Why can't we just be cool? We don't need ET to tell us.

Because we're human, that's why. We're screwed up and beautiful at the same time.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Honestly, no, it really is not about being nice. There is no power of nice to change anything. He states that this catastrophe happens regardless. His experience is more like a survival guide or something. I guess when he says be good, it probably means try to be good to one another cause your fate is bleak. But i guess that is his personal thoughts, and not what the aliens showed him. What they show him is a destruction and reconstruction of some kind. How humans will have to reconstruct from a disaster.
edit on 19-3-2014 by The Coward because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

How humans will have to reconstruct from a disaster.

When all is said and done, we'll have to wait and see. Won't we?
No matter what ET says about it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Phage

Because we're human, that's why. We're screwed up and beautiful at the same time.

We're human. And as a race we are ugly. We destroy ourselves for the most trivial of reasons. Every bit of new technology we devise, we find a useless way to twist it from the constructive to the destructive.

We are greedy, there is enough food to feed the world however we still have famine.

We send men to the Moon and robots to Mars to pick up rocks and take photos and send us postcards saying "wish you were here", yet we dont have the money to cure or prevent diseases, or provide running water for a large proportion of mankind.

That isn't beautiful...thats ugly..

If the little green men do exist, i understand why they never spend more than 30 minutes on earth..

Earth is probably the worst neighbourhood in the universe and every time they stop for more than an hour someone either steals the hubcaps and antenna off their spaceship or tries to jack their flying saucer at gunpoint.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

We love.
We love our families. We love our friends.
Some of us can actually manage to love our enemies.

That's quite beautiful but it won't save us from that big rock that has "man" written on it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Phage

When all is said and done, we'll have to wait and see. Won't we?
No matter what ET says about it.

I guess we could just wait and see? But it won't be fun if it does happen.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Not if.

It will happen. I wasn't abducted by anyone or anything and I know this. It may be next year. It may not be for two thousand years. But it will happen.

It will be very bad when it happens but ET can't help us nor can being nice.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by andy1972

We love.
We love our families. We love our friends.
Some of us can actually manage to love our enemies.

That's quite beautiful but it won't save us from that big rock that has "man" written on it.

What may save us are the secret alien laser weapons that are underground in Siberia...not.

If we alll get together and start singing "i'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony..." and we all have a coca cola in our hands, maybe our destiny will change and the love that radiates from mankind will act as a huge protective dome...and said rock will disintergrate on impact with our "love shield"...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Us humans certainly do have some good qualities. We are a creative and at times empathetic species. However, do away with the nail clippers, razor, and shears and in a few months you have what we are at our base. Animals.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hum.. true. I guess its a matter of time. In the book, he makes it sound as if he has come to terms with his fate. In his story the asteroid will hit around the Caribbean waters, next to PR. And he says he was drawn to move back, like if the island was calling for him. I guess he moved there to be happy, to be with family, he moved there to die in peace...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Naval Space Command to the rescue?

Maybe not so much...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I want to make an album called "We All Dies Soon". dedicated to Phage

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join