It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maldives residents report sighting of 'low flying jet'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Why does the US not know what happened? It has global 24/7 electronic, acoustic and multi-spectral coverage of the globe. Possible explanation: The US knows exactly what happened

How could a just a couple of part time activists pull this off? Answer: They can commandeer the plane but they can't make a 777 disappear. The US can. Diego Garcia.

Why wasn't the plane detected on Chinese or Pakistani or Australian military radar? Diego Garcia

Could the Inmarsat flight arc estimation be spoofed? Is it a diversion? Answer: Difficult but possible with the resources and expertise of the US.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I won't be surprised if MH370 actually had touchdown at Somalia, India or Sri Lanka. Bbecause these are CIA affiliated countries with secret operatives and hideouts.

Got a feeling one of the participating countries in search and rescue is pretending and probably involved in the plane's hijacking.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
With the Boeing 777-200ER having a maximum range of 7,725 NM
www.boeing.com...
I think I'd start traveling at least 8,000 NM away from #ing Maldives.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

I have no doubt about the fact that the world governments know whats going on.
One thing I have explicitly been waiting for is an extremistic/terroristic group to admit to hijacking the plane, but because it didn't happen yet I dont believe it was a terroristic act.

There is something real scetchy about this entire story, I just can't tell what yet..

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
N24 jumps the gun pretty quick.
They also reported, that the plane may have been used for a planned attack on Diego Garcia and might have been shot down by the USAF.

I am not sure what to think of this, at the moment I think every news agency publishes every single theory in the hope to be the first one to get the right theory.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

Wait....they EXCLUDED the Maledives from the search initially?!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

If the goal was to steal the aircraft and make it disappear, why would they fly over areas of land where they would be spotted?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

how do you know that was the intention? I don't have the slightest clue what could have happened..however, Xmaddness found this very plausible theory:
The Best Flight 370 Scenario So Far

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Xcathdra

If the goal was to steal the aircraft and make it disappear, why would they fly over areas of land where they would be spotted?

Because this is where they landed. SAR was excluded in this area. Plane has already been refueled and flown to another country at this point. Transponder codes were switched by avionics team in Maldives and flight manifest was registered to the new code. Plane flew to a private airport somewhere in Iran and nobody was any the wiser that it was gone.

What they need to be checking is flight refuels and gas levels at 3 landing strips in Maldives to see if they are missing an apparent large amount of fuel for a flight like this.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Pakd-on-mystery
reply to post by Xcathdra

how do you know that was the intention? I don't have the slightest clue what could have happened..however, Xmaddness found this very plausible theory:
The Best Flight 370 Scenario So Far

I don't, hence the reason I started my post with "If"

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Damn straight.

If the US is the actor behind this, look for all hell to break loose starting today. They need to either construct a new narrative in a big hurry or lay down huge amounts of noise or worse, a distraction.

I was thinking (hoping) that the passengers might actually be alive if it's an intelligence OP, but if the story goes really bad, there's a lot at stake and I fear for the innocents.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Wouldn't military radar at Diego Garcia PU the flight terminating at Maldives? Just curious if you've considered it.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yea, we need more reporter's reporting this story. What we know for certain......A plane is missing. That's about it. All else is speculation, by all involved. IMHO, the pilot took this plane. Why" Who the hell knows. Will we see this plane again? Probally. IMHO....if we see this plane crashed into anything in America, this was a false flag, we see the plane crashed into something in say China , then it may be a real terror act. Whoever took the plane knew a helluva lot about the plane...sure was'nt a flight attendant. Let's entertain the idea all this is just pretend scenario for future use. Who knows maybe tomorrow they'll find a floating passport in the middle of the Indian Ocean and it want even be wet.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Can you also resolve the issue of the Inmarsat signal measurements that were reportedly constraining the flight to two arcs very far away from Maldives.

In your model, was it a mistake or what? Who would intentionally spread disinformation like that? Inmarsat is a UK company BTW.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Because is wasn't a US citizen that Obama considers a threat (Republican, Military Vet, Grandmothers/fathers, cancer patients, Global warming deniers, or christian).

Just like they MISSED the Chicago Shoe Bomber, the Boston Marathon Bomber, the Foot Hood Shooter, Bengazi, Crimea, ETC ETC ETC.

Obama is waging a war AGAINST the America we know and being FRIENDLY with the Enemy!

And to make my point:

List Of Military Elite Purged
rense.com...

edit on 3/18/2014 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

Can you also resolve the issue of the Inmarsat signal measurements that were reportedly constraining the flight to two arcs very far away from Maldives.

In your model, was it a mistake or what? Who would intentionally spread disinformation like that? Inmarsat is a UK company BTW.

The two arcs were just where the satellite pinged the plane. This does not mean the plane was directly below those arcs....just somewhere in between them. Maldives is in between them. If you draw a straight line from the top of the northern arc to the bottom of the southern arc, maldives fits that area.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

Wouldn't military radar at Diego Garcia PU the flight terminating at Maldives? Just curious if you've considered it.

Maybe, maybe not. The reports of the plane flying over Maldives state that it was so low they could make out the doors on the plane.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Actually, that's not correct. The Inmarsat ping data was presented in the media as defining the two possible flight paths. The satellite is directly over the Indian Ocean and they claimed to be able to measure the angle that the "ping" signal came in at. The angle reported as indisputable fact was 40 degrees. It defined two possible arcs of travel. All the media graphics were using those two arcs.

Please go read more on it.

This eyewitness report from Maldives, if it has legs, annihilates that official narrative. It's a deal killer. Now the whole Pakistani blame game blows up on them.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I get the impression you don't trust Obama but you do trust the US "military elite" and think it's a loss that they got canned.

I don't trust anything with "elite" on it. Let me rephrase that a bit. I don't "trust" anyone or anything. There are perfectly workable substitutes for trust.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

Actually, that's not correct. The Inmarsat ping data was presented in the media as defining the two possible flight paths. The satellite is directly over the Indian Ocean and they claimed to be able to measure the angle that the "ping" signal came in at. The angle reported as indisputable fact was 40 degrees. It defined two possible arcs of travel. All the media graphics were using those two arcs.

Please go read more on it.

This eyewitness report from Maldives, if it has legs, annihilates that official narrative. It's a deal killer. Now the whole Pakistani blame game blows up on them.

With a 40 degree angle it can be anywhere in the range to the left of the red arcs and to the right of the maximum speed arc....easily putting Maldives in the mix.

edit on 3/18/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join