It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Connections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
COSMIC CONNECTIONS...

In a state of being, far from the norm where nothing is as it seems, eyes are opened and consciousness is lifted beyond imagination and into the womb of creation. Here, thoughts are born manifest into reality as two worlds merge.

A whirlwind of connecting vortex web create impressions and experiences of cosmic being. Confusion and chaos dissipate as reality appears to come alive and take on a nature of its own, spurred on by the will alone of the seeker looking to discover what lies beyond the fringe of physical reality.

As one reality is breached, another is reached. The boundaries to each reality are mere illusion, as are the understandings to the realities themselves. As consciousness rises, so it expands into the outer sphere sof illusion, cosmic interaction and integration are forthcoming...

Cosmic connections expand your being into the all. The alchemical process transforms the mundane consciousness of lead, into the golden cosmic consciousness aka, Christ, Buddha consciousness. spiritual/religious experiences ect.

There are many metaphors that explain the process of the raising of the consciousness beyond reality, often misinterpreted and blown way out of proportion, while reality itself just keeps on spinning.

From Jacobs ladder to ascension, the true meaning is lost in translation, blown way out of proportion, or kept deliberately obscured behind symbolism, perhaps metaphor is the only way it can be explained, and the beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Jewish biblical commentaries emphasize that the imagery of the merkabah is not meant to be taken literally; rather the chariot and its accompanying angels are analogies for the various ways that God reveals himself in this world.(en.wiki)

The concept of as above, so below, and the macrocosm being a reflection of the microcosm, play a huge part in the expansion process, and the symbolic synchronisations within the understanding of the cosmos and our place within it, begin to create "the big picture"

~Wi-fi

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
indubitably so.

i didnt watch all the videos, but i enjoyed your writing and appreciate the time it took to compile;

thanks.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thank you for the time and effort you put into compiling all of this information! I will be watching all of the videos you presented later tonight. S&F !

Just watched the videos. They're very interesting! Going to watch them again tomorrow!

edit on 1u1010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Liked you post

But I wanna ask you what you make of the whole wormhole bit because it confuses me.

Is your view that everything that is is always constantly connected or do you need to create a wormhole to manifest something? I will take Reiki as an example. Is the use of Reiki distance healing a intent->manifestation opening a wormhole of is it already connected (similar to Quantum entanglement) whole?

edit on 18-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

LittleByLittle

Liked you post

But I wanna ask you what you make of the whole wormhole bit because it confuses me.

Is your view that everything that is is always constantly connected or do you need to create a wormhole to manifest something?

I see it as everything is always connected,
and the connection is a wormhole. It could also be seen as a arc/spark, electromagnetic, air or water....

I will take Reiki as an example. Is the use of Reiki distance healing a intent->manifestation opening a wormhole of is it already connected (similar to Quantum entanglement) whole?

edit on 18-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

Yes exactly like that, like the space inside a atom, is connected to the space outside a atom and all space everywhere, and inside all other atoms. It's the only obvious medium considered by most folk to be more of a absence.

The wormhole should be considered more of a being representative of life, rather than a object, as should the universe... Especially when projecting/reflecting the self.

This is all a visual description of the invisible of course,.. easier said than done when nothing makes sense.

edit on 18-3-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Thanks for the answer.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

well myth suggests we are all star seeded:

starseed theory

I believe it... comets are dust...and I believe that we are all dust, dust may appear as light (shooting stars) when it travels through the cosmos but it is still dust. Scientists have proven that dust is the RDNA soup that created all life.

I also believe that the physical body decomposes and becomes nominal matter, pure energy, we are then capable of going where ever the energy will...throughout the Universe.

edit on CDT08uSat, 05 Apr 2014 08:55:53 -05005553am94 by Thurisaz because: spelling

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
oh and afterthought:

if micro organisms have consciousness so does energy... (that is a HUGE hypothesis) but I will put my hand up for that one.

so that means whatever we become... we are conscious. There was another Member called PureEnergy that used to post on ATS (haven't seen him/her posting for years) but check out some of his/her posts. Really mind blowing

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Pegasus and your brain...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
All mass has the potencial of becoming life.

Keep in mind you replace almost every cell in your lifetime seral times. The only things that remain from the moment you are born to the moment you die are brain cells.

A better persective to understand what is going on. *inanimate matter* is converted into a living being, Which we then Eat.

The energy itself is what drives life, without energy there would be no life but without life there would still be energy.
The thing is energy and magentic attraction and repulsion as well as cosmic inflation (Expanding mass into galaxies) And cosmic compression( The formation of Dark Vortexs in the center)

This balence has allowed a constant state of mass to exist. Well at the same time Dark Vortexs absorb decaying mass, An example is light from stars and compresses it.

An atom is only made up of empty space because the particles are moving to fast. They generate surface area, The mass itself is not as large as it appears simply because of ossilation. Which can be another word for vibration. Only it means to spin, just like a helicopters blades spin it generates the image of a circle. Of course when they arn't moving you can put your hand inbetween the blades and they would be fine. But turn the blades on and try to put your hand in that gap and it will get chopped off. Likewise with atoms, You cannot physically touch them because of repulsion. So people think that matter does not exist because of this but it does exist. It's just moving way to fast for us. Faster then helicopter blades, And enough to reflect and repulse light ( Protons+electrons).

Now there isn't much difference from organic matter to inorganic. Because both can be assimilated from one another. From organic to inorganic or inorganic to organic, it just takes a third party; Technology or living organisms.
The difference in living organisms and inanimate matter is in the way they the atoms are arranged.
Proteins are evidence of this, By the way they are written and arranged in a specific pattern which the outcome becomes a chain of proteins in the chromosome of a cell.

Cells have a nucleus, very similar to the inanimate organization; Neutrons, Which hold the charges together carrying the protons and electrons. What seperates the 2 is how they are arranged. Usually. Matter will just clump up, but in the case of life. Matter collects, Uses specific molecules in order to decomision molecules into their atomic bases and recombines them for their own purpose. So matter is most defenantly consious, and energy is the output of entropy. It is how energy deminishes overtime.

Without it, matter would linger in its state forever unchanged. Because entropy changes everything.
It is what governs all mass, and allows mass to change. Without that process, matter simply couldn't form planets and stars. Stars being sources of constant entropy, The molecular structure of these decaying particles hitting us are not all bad persay because the sun has a A LOT of energy. So absorbing some of those particles would actually be benifical to us, and so they are because plants feed off of it.

The energy from the Sun is feeding all life on Earth and allowing it to thrive. As the Earths magnetic sheild deflects some of the particles. It allows others to pass through.
It is the same concept with radioactive decay in the atomic structure. An energy depleted swarm of mass hits you and rapidly combines with the molecular masses that exist in the human body and it causes cancer because the dudding energy depleted particles are jumping from one atom to the next, causing imbalence and eventually atomic unstabilty depeleting the energy of the matter it comes in contact with as it attemps to vampire the lost energy in a vain attempt.

But this mass still has repulsion and attraction so can be suppressed. The point of all this is, The universe is like a giant endless game of *Build it Yourself* All the mass we see around us can be manipulated and changed because of entropy. And so arranged in any particular way within the limits of resistances repulsion and attraction. It's all Lego blocks, the most inteactive lego blocks that will ever exist because it always has. They are motors as well, constantly moving. So if you arrange the lego blocks in a certain ways they will come to life, Produce luminencents. Or show molecular abilities. Just as wood is wood and iron is iron, these things show their molecular abilities. But both can rearranged into something completely different from what it was originally. You can take away electrons/protons from them and they will become something else. Obviously this subject gets a lot deeper. We would have to mention how black matter acts as our ocean without being a gas. It's in the 5th state which is disorganization caused by rapid compression.

Like i explained how all physical matter we can see touch feel smell and othewise detect. It all relies on tiny objects orbiting in order to produce an *image*. This means the distance of the particles are judged by repulsion, attraction, and neutrality. But when an atom is subject to exterior forces that overcome repulsion attraction and neutrality it has not met its full limit to resistance. The limits of compression force these particles to rip apart into strands or *shards* that are rapidly layered ontop of each other and physically touch. This is the only thing in the entire universe where the final product will actually be a solid object. It is the only true solid object, and because of this it does not Vibrate. This object can be smaller than atoms because atoms themselves hold *empty* space. Which is where these particles suspend atoms to allow the *space* to exist and thus allow the image of atoms to generate.
This on a micro scale also extends to the macroscale, such as galaxies. This compressed mass is so abaudant. That it holds everything together as a time of non reactive glue and particle excellerator.

I tried to explain this to people and i still do. The universe is Folded on itself several times more than energy and physical matter we can detect in the universe. All the *empty* space is potencial matter, It is the remedy to entropy.
It rapidly compresses sub-atomic particles causing them to become lodged. All mass vibrates, Just the vibrations within this particle are being neutralized. What happens is a build up of energy. The Phantom particle. Let's call them Phantom particles. Builds up energy and eventually when it releases it flies all through space as highly charged particles. Since it is very much the same effect as an Earthquake. The *plates* push against each other. But these are slivers of subatomic particles where the north and south poles are sandwitched reguardless of positive or negative repulsion and attraction.
It is this build up of magnetic resistance and lack of vibration that causes the particle to become fully charged.

This is what is remedying the effects of entropy.
It allows the universe to exist in such a state that is in balence and a constant state of shifting. Particles get their chance at existance and then are conusmed and sent to sheol. The Underworld. The place of non existance all around us metaphorically speaking.

edit on 29-10-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join