It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military weapons, ammo stockpile found in house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This is the third house this year to be found with a weapons stock pile. Sure has me beat!

Members of the state police Emergency Services Unit, the FBI and a team of Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal technicians from Westover Air Force Base in Chicopee, Mass., cataloged items including a 20-mm anti-tank gun on skis to AR-15s, grenades, bombs and a flamethrower. The equipment was removed by truck.

www.ctpost.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

a 20-mm anti-tank gun on skis to AR-15s, grenades, bombs and a flamethrower.
reply to post by nighthawk1954

WOW!!! what the heck was he gonna do with this device...lol???

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

shells4u
a 20-mm anti-tank gun on skis....

Biathlon.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
laugh all you want but you never can be too prepared ,and the cop's are getting armoured vehicles now but i hope he was saving up for a mini -nuke for the basement

You just never know when you will need it

(post by luciddream removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'm going to take one for the team here and state the obvious middle man.

"IT'S MY 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHT!" right?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The only items mentioned that are illegal are grenades and bombs.

And I highly doubt they were active.

I have a couple WW2 dummy aircraft bombs and a couple training grenades in my wreck room.

Purchased legally at surplus stores.

The flamethrower, is perfectly legal as far as the feds go.

The 20mm is also legal, as are AR-15's.

I don't see a news story, I see fear mongering propaganda.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

hexillion

shells4u
a 20-mm anti-tank gun on skis....

Biathlon.

i would probably actually watch the olympics if they made the switch lol. the biathlon peeps would start lookin like the rock out there lugging around 20mm. i can just imagine the coverage. *hushed whisper* "And here comes our first competitor lining up... and......BOOOOOOOOM *Babies crying a mile away at the long jump* 1 miss..... BOOOOOOOM 1 hit! BOOOOOOOOM .... lol you get the idea. would be pretty amazing.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Stocking up for the zombie apocalypse? That would explain the flamethrower.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I go with the 2nd......
These are all light infantry weapons and suit a militia of the people......
I assume the owner pissed them off in some way......otherwise all perfectly legal if the bombs and grenades were deactivated.....

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
i also somehow doubt this is an american defending second amendment rights. what was found feels like the same stashes they've found in Mexico and Afghanistan and iraq.

it could easily be someone in CT thinking all this recent blabber was gonna come to a head but idk, it just doesn't feel like that.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
just had a thought, with all this recent blabber, an outside force could come in and "defend" against gun confiscations and cause a false flag on us? just cause massive mayhem and go after the cops taking guns and whatnot and turn it into a big ole # storm. just thinking out loud here but seems plausible?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I have my doubts that this guy had real stuff. I bet it was old war memorabilia and the local police are over reacting on purpose due to the new laws they have. They have to act like they are saving the world right?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
just got home and read the article en mass and dude just seems like a backwoods nut, no biggy. many more where he came from.

top topics

join