It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9, 94 as latitude and longitude.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't normally post in this forum but found this thread interesting...

I notice many posters are commenting on the city of Chicago, has nobody considered that this may not be the case?

The USS Chicago is a Los Angeles class fast attack submarine that is based in Guam.

Of course I know very little about American Nuclear submarines and what their range is but Guam is sort of in the neighbourhood...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I made a smart alec comment on the last thread about the number being local lottery numbers, but I attend IT school in downtown Chicago, and today there were military jets flying around in downtown Chicago today , me and my entire class seen and heard them today, and that is unusual because the air and water show is not until august and the fighter jets don't come in until 2 weeks before the show to practice, but there they were today fighter jets flying around downtown Chicago, today.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

DonVoigt
I made a smart alec comment on the last thread about the number being local lottery numbers, but I attend IT school in downtown Chicago, and today there were military jets flying around in downtown Chicago today , me and my entire class seen and heard them today, and that is unusual because the air and water show is not until august and the fighter jets don't come in until 2 weeks before the show to practice, but there they were today fighter jets flying around downtown Chicago, today.

Interesting.

Aren't military not supposed to fly in urban areas?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

No their not, and this I'm keenly aware of which is why I mentioned it. Like I said, the only time they are here is two weeks before the air and water show in august, and like I said I wasn't the only person to see and hear them our class is on the eleventh floor , me and my entire class seen and heard them.
edit on 18-3-2014 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

DonVoigt

No their not, and this I'm keenly aware of which is why I mentioned it. Like I said, the only time they are here is two weeks before the air and water show in august, and like I said I wasn't the only person to see and hear them our class is on the eleventh floor , Mr and my entire class seen and heard them.

Well that's interesting.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well, I just hope that the world doesn't end on 4/17...because I have big plans for just 3 days later

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

Most interesting.

I have no clue where this missing flight event is leading the world. I truly hope no more pain comes from this. As for the message, I am inclined to believe it is related, possibly just poorly understood, for now.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Do you know what kind of jets? And how low were they? I'm on the north side of Chicago and haven't noticed anything. You're right, it is way too early for the Air & Water Show practice runs to start freaking us all out.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by magicrat

They had the same low frequency engine sound that the F 15s that I hear and see when I'm downat Schaefer lake in Indiana, but we only saw them for a couple of seconds, they could have been F 15, or FA 18s , they were definitely not blue angels, wrong paint job. As far as how low , they were low, much lower than if they were doing maneuvers over the lake, the rumble of the engine was loud and clear inside the building where our classroom is at.
edit on 19-3-2014 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

That is weird - thanks. I haven't noticed anything, but I'll keep eyes and ears open. Can't find any mention or explanation online either. The Blue Angels just announced they'll be back in Chicago this summer after skipping last year's show (link), but I don't think they'd be here quite yet anyway.

edit on 19-3-2014 by magicrat because: forgot a word

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

magicrat

That is weird - thanks. I haven't noticed anything, but I'll keep eyes and ears open. Can't find any mention or explanation online either. The Blue Angels just announced they'll be back in Chicago this summer after skipping last year's show (link), but I don't think they'd be here quite yet anyway.

edit on 19-3-2014 by magicrat because: forgot a word

To me, the 17.9.9 sounds like part of an IP address.

And in Greek, if I stuck with Delta as the fourth letter, then 17.9.9 would be Rho.iota.iota

There is a Greek fraternity that is Omega Psi Phi of the Rho Iota Iota Chapter

Rho Iota Ioata is Ρ Ι Ι or ρii, but that's also Personally identifiable information. And that's what is increasingly exploited by internet thieves who steal identities. Also, those who are Rhodes Scholars may use Rho preceding their names.

Or you could say Rho, that it has a value of 100 while Iota has a value of 10. Therefore it could be 100.10.10

In Spanish and Portuguese, the Iota is the letter J. Also, in Binary, rho iota iota also means US-ASCII-7 "J". I converted 1001010 to octal 112, the decimal is 74 and the hexidecimal is 4a.

I am not a mathematician, so understand the math involved, perhaps someone else could do that. But there are octal based languages. Oct is 8, therefore with an octal of 112, if you divide 112 by 8, it is 14.

This is the year 2014, so we are in the octal 1001010. Binary is J in ASCII, July is the 7th month, so we maybe are looking at an event in Chicago, which by the way begins with a Greek letter, Chi, which has a value of 600.

600 gamma, alpha, eta, xi

600 3 1 6 60

Chicago also has a zip code 60614.

And the Malaysian flight was 777, which is repeated three Binary ASCII codes 1001010 1001010 1001010. Or J J J, Iota Iota Iota.

All of this may make no sense or absolute sense. I am not good with math or binary.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

My brain just exploded just a little bit. Wow. I'm going to come back and try to digest all that and see where it goes.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

magicrat

My brain just exploded just a little bit. Wow. I'm going to come back and try to digest all that and see where it goes.

Magicrat

As I said, it may make sense and it might not. My brain exploded by the time I got to Rho iota iota.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

WarminIndy

magicrat

Magicrat

As I said, it may make sense and it might not. My brain exploded by the time I got to Rho iota iota.

The latest news...

Planes from the U.S., Australia and New Zealand are searching an area stretching across 117,000 square miles of the southern Indian Ocean, about 1,600 miles southwest of Perth, on Australia's west coast. The Pentagon said the Navy’s P8 Poseidon search aircraft is participating in the effort. The area was assigned to the U.S. by Australian officials, but the Pentagon would not give further details.

Didn't I say 8? And what's that P?

Time will tell though.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

WarminIndy

WarminIndy

magicrat

Magicrat

The latest news...

Planes from the U.S., Australia and New Zealand are searching an area stretching across 117,000 square miles of the southern Indian Ocean, about 1,600 miles southwest of Perth, on Australia's west coast. The Pentagon said the Navy’s P8 Poseidon search aircraft is participating in the effort. The area was assigned to the U.S. by Australian officials, but the Pentagon would not give further details.

Didn't I say 8? And what's that P?

Time will tell though.

And I did mention that PII stood for Personal Identification Information, and there were three passports that had been stolen. Passports are identity with identification information. So Rho Iota Iota must mean that it was highjacked by those people who had stolen passports.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Boscov
ATS members,

I have posted about my son's sleepwalking dream before, and the numbers/messages communicated in his dream.

World Event, Chicago. 4, 17. 9. 9, 4.

When I searched latitude 9, longitude 94....well, the location is curious to say the least. I encourage all readers to search these coordinates themselves.

As for the World Event, Chicago? I am leaning towards MH 370 missing 777 and the 25 nation search as a World Event.

Chicago? I have no clue, possibly yet to be revealed...and 4, 17? Maybe April 17th? I heard that the plane Black Box would transmit for approximately 30 days after an ocean submergence, making early to mid April the deadline. I am not sure my understanding of the signal death is accurate or interpreted correctly. Please share any insight.

4, 17 or April 17th may be the day MH 370 is officially located. Chicago outstanding, not clued yet, my son's dream may be pointing to this event.

Thoughts? It could have nothing to do with MH 370, but it is odd, especially when the 9. 9, 4 is calculated as latitude 9, longitude 94.

Just trying to make sense of it all, so go easy.

Let me try to interpret your dream, OP.

Now then, I will only try to interpret the numbers..... "4" and..."17".

I think, that the number 4 meant..... the 4th week of March 2014, which starts on 22nd March 2014 0:00 GMT. The number 17, on the other hand, could mean 1.7 days counting from 22nd March 2014 0:00 GMT, and 1.7 days is equivalent to.... 41 hours. So, 41 hours counting from 22nd March 2014 0:00 GMT would be.... 23rd March 2014 17:00 GMT.

23rd March 2014 17:00 GMT? This is just my interpretation of your numbers.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
So, does anyone else here have any other interpretations of the numbers that OP has seen? Please post more of your theories here, ATS members. I want to read more varied interpretations from more ATS folks.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Ok, try 4, 17 for lat and long, notice where? Awfully close to Guinea and Sierra Leon. May be point of origin.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

4N, 17W or 4S, 17W...Ebola Outbreak?.....the 9S, 94E is close, maybe where the crash happened, or explosion occurred? Crazy coincidences? I think not.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

Chicago is next?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join