It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9, 94 as latitude and longitude.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

They are not alleged. Plus, he does not claim prophecy, nor I. Just info via dreams. You have a problem. Take a walk.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Mikeultra
Maybe there's a baseball game scheduled for April 17, 2014 in Chicago, that will be some major catastrophe? I'll check the schedule. Barry is a White Sox fan I think.

The White Sox play the Red Sox in Chicago April 17th.

White Sox park is 1 block from I94 expressway.

Hmmm.

And Sox Park is only a couple of miles from Obama's house at 5046 S. Greenwood Ave.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
"Orrrrrrrrrrr this crap never pans out, and my theory is (frightfully) probably closer to the truth..." he stated as he stroked his kittycat's head

"Come, Mr. Bigglesworth!"

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Mikeultra
Maybe there's a baseball game scheduled for April 17, 2014 in Chicago, that will be some major catastrophe? I'll check the schedule. Barry is a White Sox fan I think.

What? The Sox lose to the Cubs? Is that catastrophic?

Oh the Cubs play the Sox on April 17?....that by the way is the fourth night of Passover.

Let's see, third night of Passover, according to John Hagee, the Blood Moon also begins the first night. I don't know how significant that is because I don't listen to John Hagee, but people have picked up correlations to the Blood Moons and events in history.

Let's see also, 4-17. 4th Night of Passover. It is actually going from Nissan to Iyar. There are 4 synagogue areas in Chicago.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Boscov
reply to post by WarminIndy

Please explain for me how 9, 94 cannot be lat and long coordinates. I understand the 4's as deltas and your interpretation, as it is as equally viable as mine. The earthquake/tsunami off Portugal I do not get either. I am curious about both.

It could very well be a correct coordinate. Did you consider that perhaps the coordinates are actually two coordinates hidden within each other?

The earthquake/tsunami is referring to the earthquake today off Chile.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

the world is a big and interesting place. theres lots of things we dont know about it. hav an open mind about this

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

WarminIndy

Mikeultra

What? The Sox lose to the Cubs? Is that catastrophic?

Oh the Cubs play the Sox on April 17?....that by the way is the fourth night of Passover.

Let's see, third night of Passover, according to John Hagee, the Blood Moon also begins the first night. I don't know how significant that is because I don't listen to John Hagee, but people have picked up correlations to the Blood Moons and events in history.

Let's see also, 4-17. 4th Night of Passover. It is actually going from Nissan to Iyar. There are 4 synagogue areas in Chicago.

ETA: I see from a post later that the White Sox play the Red Sox. Unless the son is a baseball fan, I don't see how that's important.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Now that is interesting. I will look into it as you have suggested. Thanks, clarity comes through communication of all forms, especially when sought with an open mind.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Boscov

They are not alleged. Plus, he does not claim prophecy, nor I. Just info via dreams. You have a problem. Take a walk.

You said in your other thread on the same subject of 994 that you have proof that you have visions (same thing) and now you claim your not.

For the record I had no intension to read about some bogus number dream, I thought it was about something else, that is why I was wondering why you had to make a third thread instead of adding to your last one.

edit on 16-3-2014 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

roadgravel
Or go with 9 S and it is in the Indian ocean, the south search area.

Not too far south east of 9S, 94E is the nice looking Cocos Islands with a 10,020 foot runway. I don't see any hangars to hide the plane though.

edit on 16-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Boscov

Now that is interesting. I will look into it as you have suggested. Thanks, clarity comes through communication of all forms, especially when sought with an open mind.

What I am most drawn to is not so much the numbers, but how you typed the numbers. I don't know if it is how he relayed them to you, but as 17.9.9 are lumped, that makes it significant.

And that Chicago was specifically mentioned, that makes Chicago important. As dreams are often symbolic, then Chicago would have symbolic meaning. What is special about Chicago?

Sears Tower
Wrigley Field
Marshall Field
Old Navy Pier
Lake Michigan
Obama
Todd Rundgren will be performing April 16.
Chicago has seven letters
It's known as Windy City or Chi-town
Rahm Emmanuel is mayor

Will the Jewish mayor be celebrating fourth night of Passover at the White Sox game?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I take every vision as information that is independent of other visions. I am not a prophet, but some of my visions have come to pass. Your judgement is noted. Just know that I am sharing information as relayed to me, not claiming fact. I have learned to separate visions, whereas one is not dependent on another to claim accuracy. If you cannot understand how this can be, I suggest you reflect on your own known facts and attempt to tie them together logically. Its not easy, as some things are hard to make sense of. Above all, the info I receive, or that my son and family receives does not generate from within us, but is past through us. We are not prophets, just people who are receiving communications and subsequently sharing or transmitting them.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

xuenchen

Mikeultra

The White Sox play the Red Sox in Chicago April 17th.

White Sox park is 1 block from I94 expressway.

Hmmm.

And Sox Park is only a couple of miles from Obama's house at 5046 S. Greenwood Ave.

It is looking grim with these 2 very corrupt cities. Boston especially with their participation last year in the practice drill for martial law. I wonder what the date is for the Boston Marathon this year? April 21, 2014 www.baa.org... maybe they'll get in the spotlight again. Perhaps a hijacked plane from O'hare will crash into the White Sox game?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Boscov

I take every vision as information that is independent of other visions. I am not a prophet, but some of my visions have come to pass. Your judgement is noted. Just know that I am sharing information as relayed to me, not claiming fact. I have learned to separate visions, whereas one is not dependent on another to claim accuracy. If you cannot understand how this can be, I suggest you reflect on your own known facts and attempt to tie them together logically. Its not easy, as some things are hard to make sense of. Above all, the info I receive, or that my son and family receives does not generate from within us, but is past through us. We are not prophets, just people who are receiving communications and subsequently sharing or transmitting them.

Every dream is significant in some way. Just the other night I had a strange dream in which my sister was in, and two brothers. I kept thinking I needed to escape from my bed and run down the hallway to where the babies were at. My sister was in the room with a book that she kept shaking, calling it "that Canaanite Book" and my brother kept tripping in the doorway of the room and my other brother was outside the room but I could hear him talking.

I kept thinking I needed to get up and put my shoes on and when my sister finally left, I felt myself physically try to get up from the bed. When I snapped awake, I was thinking of getting my shoes before I realized it was a dream, then I realized I felt extremely hot. After waking up fully and realizing I was actually trying to get my shoes on, I had to remind myself it was just a dream. It took about half an hour for the feeling of needing to get my shoes left me. Then I cooled back down and went back to sleep. I don't know what it all means either when I dream like that, but it caused sensory feelings, that I was hot but the room was no warmer than it had been. And I was physically trying to get out of bed.

I knew in the dream that I was in bed. So this is a lucid dream. It was extremely lucid in that I felt hot. It wasn't an hallucination because I was fully awake as I felt myself slowly getting cooler.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Boscov
reply to poIndonndy

Please explain for me how 9, 94 cannot be lat and long coordinates. I understand the 4's as deltas and your interpretation, as it is as equally viable as mine. The earthquake/tsunami off Portugal I do not get either. I am curious about both.

I'm still working on how Portugal is anywhere near where the 2004 tsunami in south east Asia, Thailand Indonesia etc was. Call me crazy but they are pretty much opposite sides of the world or at least not near each other.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You left out facts about Chicago
It burned to the ground in 1871 when Mrs Olearys cow kicked over a gas lantern.
The art institute has more impressionist paintings than the Louve.
Western ave is the longest city street at 23 miles and some change and that street has more car dealerships than any other.
The first blood bank was created here.
It's home to one of the last free zoos on the planet.
The world's largest cracker, cookie and ice cream factories call Chicago home.
So much more...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

The art institute has more impressionist paintings than the Louve.
Western ave is the longest city street at 23 miles and some change and that street has more car dealerships than any other.
The first blood bank was created here.
It's home to one of the last free zoos on the planet.
The world's largest cracker, cookie and ice cream factories call Chicago home.
So much more...

See, there's so much about Chicago.

But as it is symbolism in dreams, what does Chicago mean to the person receiving the message?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Mrs. O'Leary's cow was framed (link). Aside from that, great list. Also, downtown smells like chocolate most days.

I still see 9.9,4 as a reference to the expressway 90/94, mostly due to the punctuation. The delta coordinates theory is interesting too. The Cubs have the day off 4/17, so I guess Wrigley is safe.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Too bad he did not include North / South or East and West for the Lat and Long.

Makes a very big difference.

9 deg N / 94 deg W is off the coast of Central America.

9 deg S / 94 deg W is well off the coast of Peru, South America

9 deg N / 94 deg E is the middle of the Andaman Sea

9 deg S / 94 deg E is near the Cocos Islands.

That's if they are lat and long coordinates.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

eriktheawful
Too bad he did not include North / South or East and West for the Lat and Long.

Makes a very big difference.

9 deg N / 94 deg W is off the coast of Central America.

9 deg S / 94 deg W is well off the coast of Peru, South America

9 deg N / 94 deg E is the middle of the Andaman Sea

9 deg S / 94 deg E is near the Cocos Islands.

That's if they are lat and long coordinates.

Delta does have a terminal in Malaysia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join