It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin stands in the way of the Globalist Elite

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Putin outwitted the globalist elite from intervening in Syria, and he's doing the same thing again in Ukraine.

He's the only opposing world leader strong enough to stand up to them?

Does he realize who/what he's dealing with? Will he survive this?

Can anyone give us a breakdown of all the world "teams"?

NWO: United States, Canada, Israel, Europe, UN, NATO, IMF, WTO, various companies and corporations etc...

Opposing (not necessarily allies to eachother): Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, certain political parties in the US, and Europe...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

Ah he's a gem ain't he?

The beacon of light in an otherwise dark world!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by FuZe7

Ah he's a gem ain't he?

lol

Not that I support Putin or his policies, just that he's the only one who seems to be clearly standing against the globalist agenda.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
He will be fine and the day we see him smile for real(not the sarcastic smile) we know he won a small victory over "them".

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I might be wrong, but I think it's just mind control that anything is really in opposition to the Masterplan. If you extrapolate upwards, to where the light emanates from, the path towards which seems to be marked by an eye in a triangle, you probably end up at the Jews, and yet higher up eventually at the level of God. I don't think anything ever is real opposition. From down where we are things look separate, but from up above everything is connected. I also believe the New World Order is inevitable and good. It just looks evil from our perspective of limited enlightenment. All evil is enlightenment. Paranoia and depression are mechanisms by which God kicks the individual soul in the ass to start moving in the right direction. In Judaism this is referred to as "the way of pain" as opposed to "the way of Torah" if I'm not mistaken.

www.chabad.org...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 32331Sun, 16 Mar 2014 04:32:27 -0500201427pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-16T04:32:27-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by FuZe7

Ah he's a gem ain't he?

Yes, he truely is. Glad to see, you still have the will to post anymore. Thought you had gone into hiding.
edit on 16-3-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

Yeh he will survive as Russia has a cultural identity and will support defending that. When will the new world order realise that the world government is a balance of governments where no one government has enough power to enforce its will on everyone at a whim.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

FuZe7

NWO: United States, Canada, Israel, Europe, UN, NATO, IMF, WTO, various companies and corporations etc...

Don't foget the Australian and New Zealand Goverment, OP.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
America was seen as the good guys, the good force in the world, by many. Fighting against the evil mental disorder of the Communist block. At least that was the perception by many in the West in the past. Inside of the Communist block views were probably to a large extent different. A different world view. Then see what the light of America turned into... Hitler was seen as a saviour and prophet by many at the time. Look what that turned out to be. And what really happened? Creation of Israel and the Jews got more powerful than ever. Which I think is built into the Masterplan. The West and the East, in this thread and otherwise nowadays known as the NWO vs the opposition to the NWO. This is nothing new. It probably has been around since the collective soul of Adam split into fractions or something. Maybe since the time of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. But that story might be metaphorical and the phenomenon of West, East and Jewry in the middle being older than that. I believe Hitler, the majority of Muslims, the majority of the Truth movement etc. are onto parts of the truth but many people have not yet attained the degree of enlightenment by which fear is corrected and are still acting from fear. That's part of the process though I believe. That fear is one of the mechanisms that work in the evolutionary process. We'll probably all go through stages where the terms "Muslim", "Christian" and "Jew" apply, and eventually we'll all ascend upwards and become illuminated and become one.

www.youtube.com...

^^seems to be straight from Illuminati themselves. Straight from the horse's mouth as it were.
edit on 43331Sun, 16 Mar 2014 04:43:32 -0500201432pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-16T04:43:32-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Well I took what you were saying about the imminent market crash all those weeks ago to heart and sold everything up and went bush.

Come back to civilization and STILL nothing.

How stupid do I look now, huh?

edit on 16-3-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
There is no NWO. These events enforce this belief. Every country is in it for themselves, serving their own selfish national interests. The UK has worries about enforcing sanctions on Russia, should it upset Russian oligarchs and their business interests in the city of London. Hardly the behaviour of a united globalist front.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by FuZe7

Yeh he will survive as Russia has a cultural identity and will support defending that. When will the new world order realise that the world government is a balance of governments where no one government has enough power to enforce its will on everyone at a whim.
It seems to me we already have a "world government", the shadow government. With the banks like Goldman Sachs and such...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
One thought I have had is that there are different parts of the collective human soul and those parts have reached different stages of the evolution of the soul. The desires shift while going through the evolution, which takes more than one incarnation. I can't help but suspect that Jews are the most mature part of the human soul. The Jews are like a parent towards the gentiles. Just look at all Muslims hating Jews. Doesn't that remind you a lot of a child hating its mother for giving it a smack on its fingers? I believe this is what is happening. Vasts amounts of people have probably misunderstood Islam as that means submission to God. They call themselves Muslims but it's nothing more than an intellectual label. Who really submits to God is probably something that goes beyond the bounds of intellectual labels, which probably the original and true meaning of "Jew" does as well. I think that all religions have a layer of mind control, ultimately benevolent, and people interpreting things in a way that make them nothing but pawns in a chess game, and then deeper levels of truth. The question has arisen in me if we are not always pawns in a chess game all the way up until we become one with God. Do we even have free will? What is politics, something predestined? More or less an illusion?

www.kabbalah.info.../eng/content/view/full/58946&main
edit on 14331Sun, 16 Mar 2014 05:14:30 -0500201430pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-16T05:14:30-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

Putin is thug. There is no NWO. The world is just full of a..holes. No need for mighty self indulgent contradictory conspiracies just plain old ordinary nasty side of human nature playing itself out on a global stage with the ordinary folks caught up in the middle.

Do you ever read? Proper stuff, like scientific journals? Leaders of companies, countries etc have a much higher number of psychopaths than the general population. A psychopath does not have to wield a gun merely behave in a selfish self indulgent manner. This beahviour coupled with plain old worship of money accounts for the vast majority of what is happening all round the world.

I know it's much more boring than a thousand year old conspiracy of a global elite but sometimes the truth can be.......

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Yes I do, and you're right. I'm not one of these foolish Illuminati conspiracy theorists, don't get me wrong. I realize everyone in power is looking out for themselves first to some degree. Although all world leaders (except a select few) are advancing a certain global agenda that blatantly acts against the interests of the people they represent.

Organizations like the World Bank, WTO, The UN, The Trilateral Commission, various think-tanks, Bilderberg, etc... Russia isn't heavily involved if at all.

Putin is rare as a major world leader in that he's not giving up any sovereignty, he's advancing the interests of his country and people first (extremely rare for today).

While our leaders admit to their desire to institute regime change in seven nations in five years. Or declare there's no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states. They're obviously following the same agenda that was never voted on by the people.

edit on 16-3-2014 by FuZe7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2014 by FuZe7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

yorkshirelad
reply to post by FuZe7

Putin is thug. There is no NWO. The world is just full of a..holes. No need for mighty self indulgent contradictory conspiracies just plain old ordinary nasty side of human nature playing itself out on a global stage with the ordinary folks caught up in the middle.

Do you ever read? Proper stuff, like scientific journals? Leaders of companies, countries etc have a much higher number of psychopaths than the general population. A psychopath does not have to wield a gun merely behave in a selfish self indulgent manner. This beahviour coupled with plain old worship of money accounts for the vast majority of what is happening all round the world.

I know it's much more boring than a thousand year old conspiracy of a global elite but sometimes the truth can be.......
When you study the world do you never get a strong sense that something is missing in the picture? That some part of the equation is missing and that it thus is an impossible equation to solve? That a major piece of the puzzle is concealed to your level of understanding? That's what I feel and that's what's driving me to seek and seek until I have that missing piece of the puzzle.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

FuZe7
Not that I support Putin or his policies, just that he's the only one who seems to be clearly standing against the globalist agenda

His involvement is necessitated by his puppet getting overthrown and you believe he is standing against an agenda rather than the creator of it?
Really?
edit on 16-3-2014 by hexillion because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2014 by hexillion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

Any dkhd that allows a ship to be blown up and sunk in the Black Sea, knowing full effing well that the previous Govt of USSR dumped at least 10 nuclear subs/ships in that area needs a kick up the bottom. That bastard knew damn well what the hell he approved of when they pulled out of 'retirement' one of their rust buckets and blew it up in the Black Sea to block the Port of Ukraine.

That is a madman...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I disagree. I believe Putin goes hand in hand with the NWO. The aim was to de-stabilize and that's what happened and continues to happen, regardless of Putin's show of face. I believe Russia and China will be used as the NWOs personal army and has a big job ahead of them yet. If the NWO agenda really wish to extinguish 95% of human life on our planet, then nuclear war is a good step forwards. Russia and China are the perfect candidates for instigating that. We've all been chanting about their dangers for decades now. If the NWO have overlooked Putin's usefulness, then for once, they have indeed let a good crisis go to waste.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

From what I remember, the main reason the west did not intervene in Syria was because the UK government for once in their sorry existence held a vote and the majority actually did what the people wanted for a change, and voted "NO". But this was not out of a sense of righteousness, it was self preservation. The coalition would have split if they ignored the result of the vote and went to war, and this would have meant early elections and certain defeat for both parties. The Iraq war lies are still in the public consciousness too, which led to the Labour party amending the bill for "compelling evidence" to be required.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Sure Putin played his role, but don't count out the slimey, corrupt UK politicians protecting their own domestic interests and power.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join