It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the U.S. take over the Malysian Boeing 777?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by learnatic

explain how the plane can be remotely controlled? If you can do that convincingly I will believe your theory.
edit on 16-3-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

projectcamelot.org...
Professor Keith Bowden: Computer programmer and scientist at Essex University engaged in work for Marconi, who was hailed as an expert on super computers and computer-controlled aircraft.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

explain how the plane can be remotely controlled? If you can do that convincingly I will believe your theory.
edit on 16-3-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

During the 911 years I read an article about how a large plane was flown from somewhere in the U.S to Alice Springs in Australia completely unmanned and flown by remote control.

Alice Springs is very near Pine Gap, a secret U.S underground facility In central Australia.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

but how was the planed controlled?

By remote control, see my reply to the post above yours.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BeyondTheConspiracy

Project Camelot they are less reliable as a news source than Huffington Post

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm sure some of those engineers on the plane( or someone else) can hack a system and add a flight ... Schedule it A few weeks out, or a month ish... ..paint the plane to look like an American Airlines plane or some other international plane.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Meldionne1
The plane had been stolen/ hijacked by radical Muslims....they're going to paint it to look like another airlines, fill it with bombs , create a fake flight plan, and bomb Washington, D.C. ......it's payback for Osama bin Laden.

That may well be possible. These people think well ahead of the game to perhaps they may be planning to get two outcomes for the one effort.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

I'm sure

I'm not.
But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

WordsAreAvenues

learnatic

WordsAreAvenues
My question in all of this is why disappear a whole plane full of passengers instead of dealing with these few employees in a more discrete manner?

Well, there about 20 of them so dealing with them a more discrete manner would be more risky and things could go wrong. While they are in the plane they are not going anywhere anytime soon. If an aeroplane goes missing no one would be any the wiser, its just a sad accident.

But there are many who are the wiser. Otherwise we wouldn't be discussing this.

As stated in another thread 20 car accidents in china wouldn't catch anyone's attention, but now this has made world news.

Yes, its beginning to be characterised just like Sandy Hook to, Plenty of conflicting information to do peoples heads in and make them loose interest quickly. In addition there's lots of information, plenty of possibilities and plenty of possible conclusions.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

learnatic

AthlonSavage

but how was the planed controlled?

By remote control, see my reply to the post above yours.

www.google.co.in...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I would have to say, jim stone, whoever that is is, may be just a tad out of touch. Seriously. I suppose these "chinese" geeks are capable of producing something like the B-37B Space Bomber or the technology to equip a U.S. Nuclear Aircraft Carrier with lasers it can hook up to, wait for it, NUCLEAR REACTORS! The best the Chinese can come up with? a hyper-sonic missile designed for a nuclear attack against a US Naval Task Force. The whole nuke thing would get out of hand REAL QUICK for China. I refer to the B-37B Space Bomber. Trying to shoot down a self-aware, super intelligent killer space robot that's on orbit that goes over Bejing EVERY DAY? Yes. We SO NEED to hijack some Chinese geeks. Try again Jim Stone. Tom Clancy just rolled over in his grave.

edit on 3162014 by tencap77 because: spelling. plus I'm still laughing pretty hard !

edit on 3162014 by tencap77 because: Still laughing so hard i forgot to edit ! holy crow, the tears !

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Screw explaining the remote controlled part...

I'm still waiting to hear how reliable information, the likes of complicated mathematics and schematics, can somehow be revealed through water-boarding.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Phage

The plane may have been taken over electronically by the US using AWACS planes and flown somewhere, most likely Diargo Garcia and are even now likely water boarding the Freescale engineers and getting Chinese military secrets.

Does Jim Stone explain how a plane can be taken over by reconnaissance aircraft?

British anti-terror expert Dr Sally Leivesley seems to think it can be done with a cell phone.

World's first cyber hijack: Was missing Malaysia Airlines flight hacked with mobile phone?
British anti-terror expert Dr Sally Leivesley said last night: “It might well be the world’s first cyber hijack.”
Dr Leivesley, a former Home Office scientific adviser, said the hackers could change the plane’s speed, altitude and direction by sending radio signals to its flight management system. It could then be landed or made to crash by remote control. Possible culprits include criminal gangs, terrorists or a foreign power.

source

soulwaxer

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

You're funny. Totally agree. Also it makes no sense whatsoever for Americans to kidnap people working for an American company. What could they steel that is not already theirs?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

WordsAreAvenues

Meldionne1
The plane had been stolen/ hijacked by radical Muslims....they're going to paint it to look like another airlines, fill it with bombs , create a fake flight plan, and bomb Washington, D.C. ......it's payback for Osama bin Laden.

Is that you, John McCain?

I hope not! I'm a woman....and not nearly as old as him....LOL...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

The 777 does have an FBW system. However the flight crew can override it, so unless the crew were complicit it's a no go. And if they were complicit, there would be no point in remote control.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I think the airplane had some kind of remote in it...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

OatDelphi
Screw explaining the remote controlled part...

I'm still waiting to hear how reliable information, the likes of complicated mathematics and schematics, can somehow be revealed through water-boarding.

Would you even need to water board those people on the plane ? Its not like they're trained military that have gone through SERE school or trained in any type of prisoner tactics.. ...they are engineers and families...I would think just putting a gun to the head of an already terrified person would get the information .....and by this point, if they're not being fed or given water, they're too weak to fight anyway. ...or dead.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
They HAVE checked to see if the plane isn't still sitting at the gate in Kuala Lumpur, right?
edit on 16-3-2014 by Leonidas because: cant spell

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Leonidas
They HAVE checked to see if the plane isn't still sitting at the gate in Kuala Lumpar, right?

It could be in a hanger somewhere

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
could a Boeing 777 land on a aircraft carrier?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join