It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It really hit the last few days, I Love you all!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

ok well I have figured out what I am trying to explain.

When WOS was having treatment, anyone reading his posts could 'feel' his words/emotion.

nowadays, on ATS there is a coldness... the emotion like you would feel if you read a book that you couldn't put down...is gone.

Some Members just poured their heart and soul into their posts/sharing... there aren't many Members that are capable of reaching that emotion anymore.

it just seems as though, political correctness has killed the paragraphs in the book (the posts within ATS)

I hope I have explained myself adequately.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Its good to love anyone...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Hey!
Love and Blessings to all.

I was just thinking of RiverGoddess, I am into astral projection a bit, as I'm sure you are aware RiverGoddess was. It was funny, you know she was into trying to pull others out, well right around the time she past, someone came and smacked me on the chest while I was asleep. Well it awoke my mind, I was still asleep, but saw a blonde hair girl running away from me and looking back. I offend wondered if it was RiverGoddess.

Hang in there, better times come.

edit on 15-3-2014 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

be careful with that kind of attitude, vultures will swoop in on you when they sense this...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Must be mating season.

I'm just kidding!
edit on 15-3-2014 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I always find your posts full of love and truth.

Keep on shining bro, thanks for the reminder. Love is all there is.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Thanks and Congrats Dominicus.
I'm glad to hear you are 'getting in touch'.

That's a wonderful thing.
I am Happy that you exploring your Heart.

Be careful though it's a Bumpy Ride!
Call it 'Crossing the Flames of Pain',
Just stay with your wits and listen within.

The energy coming in now will be more intense than anything yet.
Embrace it.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Well that's it then.
The Iluminati will never have you now!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

You have a really great avatar with a very true message.
Happens to me every day.
Thank you for being honest in your posts.

I will tell everyone I don't always feel Love.
Maybe 50-75% of the average day, but it depends.

I get Angry every day, or Sad, or even just plain Disillusioned.
It takes a ton of energy to accept I am Wrong sometimes.
To admit I will always make mistakes every day the rest of my Life,
and to seek the Wisdom to see them when they happen and the Courage to resolve them productively.

I admit I get mad at a lot of you here at ATS nearly every time I log in.
It's a daily crash course in learning to cope with one's own personal issues, so to speak.
And learning tolerance and how to listen to others closely.

But in the end, I always seem to come out on top.
I end up liking most of you despite all of the problems.
It's not easy for me to say that.

I "Love All of You" but yall sure "Boil my Blood"!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

We are all Reality expressing itself.

Sometimes Reality expresses itself as a agreeable or disagreeable person,
but Reality is whatever it is, whether it is something we like or hate it is all Reality expressing itself.

Even though everything is Reality (good/bad, up/down, light/dark, love/hate), ironically, whenever a person is aware of this, they are more likely to be 'good' (more compassionate) because they realize the deep connection they have with others as expressions of Life/Reality.

Peace Dominicus, your threads are very insightful and it would be nice to see more.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I gave you the first star & flag that this thread received, I just now found the time to respond. I love you too Dominicus, I have been a fan since I read your Jesus spent 40 days thread. You have the rare ability to communicate your passion and energy, it makes people want to read what you have to say cause you know there is going to be something insightful. I have thought many times if there was anyone on ats that I would consider a friend(even though you don't know me) it's you. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Thurisaz

ok well I have figured out what I am trying to explain.

When WOS was having treatment, anyone reading his posts could 'feel' his words/emotion.

nowadays, on ATS there is a coldness... the emotion like you would feel if you read a book that you couldn't put down...is gone.

Some Members just poured their heart and soul into their posts/sharing... there aren't many Members that are capable of reaching that emotion anymore.

it just seems as though, political correctness has killed the paragraphs in the book (the posts within ATS)

I hope I have explained myself adequately.

Thanks everyone for your replies. What great feel and exchange in this thread. Pure Love & Compassion to you all.

Thurisaz. This is the nature of Change, is that it is constant. ATS does seem dry the last year or so in comparison to other years. It will fluctuate and come back to more activity and interesting topics, along with genuine people that are amongst us and do wear their hearts on their sleeves.

I've lost a ton of Loved ones in my life, a cousin who was like a brother, friends, relatives, etc...and am surprised that new genuine people always end up coming into my life as new friends, neighbors, nephews grow up who end up being great friends, and so forth.

There is a balance there......

reject

be careful with that kind of attitude, vultures will swoop in on you when they sense this...

Love the vultures too.... they've swooped in and revealed they're nature too me quite a few times in life...there is really not much left for them to do...... Love gives an ability to stand firm and walk through flames of hell unscathed......a phoenix rises from the ashes

edit on 15-3-2014 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Vultures are necessary

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

jaws1975
I have thought many times if there was anyone on ats that I would consider a friend(even though you don't know me) it's you. Thanks!

That goes for you too nightstar wherever you are.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is such a crock. Not one person on this planet loves complete strangers. It's just not within our species to be capable of such things. We're all greedy and we all just want to take care of ourselves and our family. I don't mean to take anything away from the OP, or even seem overly cynical, but through my experiences... I've lost much respect and faith in humanity. People are generally scum and cowards, that's just what human history teaches me.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

simsumre
This is such a crock. Not one person on this planet loves complete strangers. It's just not within our species to be capable of such things. We're all greedy and we all just want to take care of ourselves and our family. I don't mean to take anything away from the OP, or even seem overly cynical, but through my experiences... I've lost much respect and faith in humanity. People are generally scum and cowards, that's just what human history teaches me.

I love you too, stranger. your opinion is welcome but that doesn't change what is within me, expressing itself toward you.....

Love

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Welcome to the frequency of unconditional love. ^_^

Always keep it in mind, in your soul, and in your heart.

Sometimes it's too easy to forget when we get caught up in everyday trivialities.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I just want to say thank you for the message of love! I am relatively new here at ATS and love this as a source of getting a diverse view on all of the events that happening around the world from politics to technology to metaphysics I simply love all the views that are out there. It is a true testament to the gift of life that we have been given. I thank all of you for your research which surfing through the infinite amount of information that is out there is doing!

On the note of the ascending consciousness that is available for all of us to tap into, it has been an amazing journey for me in the past couple of months. Facing my own inner attachments of fear on a variety of levels has not been easy, however now I am moving forward with my life in many ways. We are moving towards an age of healing ourselves and this planet I know this to be true! It is time to embody the love that is inert to our being and cleanse ourselves of the illusions of fear that we have been tricked into believing.

Namaste and Blessings to all of you

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

simsumre

I use to think like you, then someone said " you know OOOOOO ", there are good people on Earth. It's not about someone taking something from you, it's about you giving all you have.

In the end with all that you have acquired, you can take nothing with you, except good feelings, thought's, love, so what if it was only one sided some of the times, who would want to take the bad with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join