It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As mystery deepens with Malaysia Airlines flight 370, Alien contact must be considered.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...
(Sept. 2014) 6 MONTHS LATER, AND MH370 FLIGHT STILL A MYSTERY
"A deepwater search that will involve three ships is expected to start in the area in late September, using a range of sophisticated sonar equipment. The process is forecast to take as long as a year and cost $48 million, officials have said.

"Ships have already been mapping the undersea terrain in the isolated swath of ocean to help the searchers. Much of the geography of the area was previously unknown before MH370's disappearance drew attention there. And some of it will be very, very difficult to search, with the mapping survey showing undersea volcanoes and steep ridges.

"The latest analysis of the data indicates that southern areas of the huge search grid MAY BE OF HIGH INTEREST, Australian officials have said, suggesting that the zone is likely to be further adjusted."

Yes, I'd say an underwater hostile ET/Alien base in the search area would be of "high interest." And by announcing that the penetrating search may take up to a year, allows the CIA and DIA time to "negotiate" with the hostile alien base down there,
edit on 25-9-2014 by MKMoniker because: add content

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I've seen nothing but brilliant posts on this forum! I've been deeply studying and following this mystery since the beginning and nothing has struck me like this website concerning this topic... www.12starpoetry.webs.com... I don't know about this website?? new world order?

<< 4  5  6   >>

join