As mystery deepens with Malaysia Airlines flight 370, Alien contact must be considered.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

taoistguy
i think we will soon find out there is a logical (but embarassing for some country) explanation.

And how is an extraterrestrial encounter "not logical"?

Not arguing, but it sounds arrogant of mankind when we assume that nothing exists beyond us

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by QueenofSpades

And how is an extraterrestrial encounter "not logical"?

In as many ways as it is possible for something to be not logical an extraterrestrial encounter is the most not logical explanation available.
It is a very very very remote possibility but it is the least likely explanation of all of the possible explanations available not least because we have no firm evidence that ET is visiting this planet.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

In that case, maybe the word 'terrestrial' is more appropriate.

To say that something is not logical because it is 'extraterrestrial' is not only arrogant, it is ignorant.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

To say that something is not logical because it is 'extraterrestrial' is not only arrogant, it is ignorant.

How so ?
I don't doubt the Galaxy and Universe are stuffed full of life and that there are countless other civilizations out there but the fact remains we have no evidence that any of them are coming here so how can it be logical to think they could be involved in the disappearance of one of our airliners ?

edit on 21-3-2014 by gortex because: edit after clarification

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Apologies if the way I made my statement appeared as if I was calling you ignorant. Not at all.

I was calling the idea of someone feeling that humanity is the pinnacle of the universe is arrogant, and ignorant; ignorant of the vastness of space and the many planets and stars.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

There is no evidence of alien visitation but there is evidence of UFO craft appearing on radar and visual confirmation. Who is flying the craft we don't know.

Now with the missing flight....

1. The terrorist have done nothing

2. The crashed plane has not been found

3. The media's leads are worthless

4. There appears to be a cover up

5. Claims of valuable passengers and cargo

6. The plane disappeared off radar never to be seen again

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Agreed!

What's also strange is that on more than one occasion, there were confirmed reports of an "unidentified object" seen on the radar when flight 370 dropped off the radar..

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

UltraverseMaximus

You really need to consider Santa Clause here bro. I mean if the plane violated airspace while he was doing his observations on who is naughty and nice preparing for December, then he would have sprinkled his magic elf dust on the plane to shrink it. Then either Rudy or Dash would have eaten it.

Later they will find a miniature plane in some coal, where the reindeer poo once was.
edit on 13-3-2014 by UltraverseMaximus because: (no reason given)

Santa Clause, the small print underneath a contract about xmas or Santa CLAUS? [Sorry, it's my pet hate when people get that wrong]. Santa Clause was a film, Santa Claus is the name of the guy.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

It still makes me furious how many stars that Facebook style post got. My account is from 2008, and I read ATS years before signing up. Posters as old as I am know ATS went downhill in the last few years with the rise of social media and 4chan types posting on here.

Lots of great posters are also no longer with us too.

The Santa Claus poster could have posted his theory but instead compared intelligent ET to a fictional character and intelligent ET is in no way shape or form fictional.

So NASA, SETI and all others are searching for fictional ET? Fictional ET already exists. Go to the movies.

Comparing Santa Claus to ET implies you think we are the only ones in the Universe, and I don't care if you religious nuts think that, it's just that your manners are terrible. Another justification of the lunacy and hypocrisy of the bearded fictional character up in the clouds that you believe in.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This may or may not be leaked footage from flight mh370 right before it disappeared, but it's the most likely scenario...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The flight time seemed to be going up and up each day last week. I'm sure they were saying 7.5 to 8 hours by the end of last week? Is it back down to 5 now??

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

game over man
reply to post by LogicalRazor

You're just a hater flaming the thread. You're being totally stupid. First if it did crash in the ocean and they can't find it that means any nuclear submarine can hide too. So I guess that doesn't bother you. Secondly if it was hijacked which hasn't been proven yet all the security all over the world is worthless. Thirdly you aren't paying any attention to the news being clueless about what is going on. Fourthly you don't know how to read, we're in the Aliens/UFO forum. Lastly Walmart called and has your Duck Dynasty Frisbee ready at will call. Go pick it up and play outside.

So I guess when they find the plane it will mean that the alienz shot it down with their lasers?

The more plausible explanations may not seem as cool, but reality is reality. Pilot was either in on it or was forced to fly off course. That's not to say the media and the governments doing the press conferences will be completely honest about what happened, but there's no evidence to even suggest aliens or UFO's. I hope someone publicly ridicules all the channelers and phonies that were told by their alien brethren telepathically how the plane disappeared into another dimension.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Very brave post, Carewemust! And you are right, planes have been disappearing over certain "triangles" of anomalous magnetic aberrations for a long time. There is usually a vortex at the heart of these areas of "magnetic aberrations", which tends to drift around in that area. We still have no idea how to open/close these vortices - but certain ET groups active on Earth do.

www.iisgcp.org...
GREAT LAKES TRIANGLE OF DISAPPEARANCES

So the idea I get is that UFOs/ETs aren't rushing down to gobble up our planes, as much as they understand our planetary magnetic anomalies better, and are able to find and manipulate these vortices. And some disappearances are due only to these vortices, shifting our planes and ships into alternate dimensions, that have nothing to do with UFOs.

The other idea people need to understand, is that certain hostile ETs have established undersea "bases", mainly near countries with super-secret underground bases. There is an undersea base south of Cape Town, near South Africa's "Camp 13" underground base in the Kalahari Desert. There is also an undersea base west of Australia, which houses a massive underground joint-base (with the CIA and Boeing) in Pine Gap.

Exactly why these hostile ET groups have undersea bases near our super-secret terrestrial bases is open to speculation. Do our underground bases house crashed-ET-craft that this hostile species still considers "theirs"? Or do these crashed-ET-craft and related experimentation in back-engineering represent a technological threat to these hostile ETs?

Anyway, the reason I resurrected this discussion, is that some reports say that Flight 370 "activists" are being arrested and roughed up, and told firmly to be quiet. While other reports say that Flight 370 has been definitely located - in the Indian Ocean west of Australia. And if it came to rest in/on a hostile ET undersea base, this might be the reason we cannot recover it anytime soon. And why multiple governments just want this story to "go away."

Did the upset pilot accidentally pick this site to crash Flight 370? Did the hostile ETs see an airborne plane in trouble an about to crash, and "pull" it to their undersea location? I have no idea. But if I'm right, don't look for any resolution of this missing flight anytime soon.

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...
ALIEN BASE DISCOVERED OFF WEST COAST OF AUSTRALIA

<< 3  4  5   >>

join