It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As mystery deepens with Malaysia Airlines flight 370, Alien contact must be considered.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

taoistguy
i think we will soon find out there is a logical (but embarassing for some country) explanation.

And how is an extraterrestrial encounter "not logical"?

Not arguing, but it sounds arrogant of mankind when we assume that nothing exists beyond us

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by QueenofSpades

In as many ways as it is possible for something to be not logical an extraterrestrial encounter is the most not logical explanation available.
It is a very very very remote possibility but it is the least likely explanation of all of the possible explanations available not least because we have no firm evidence that ET is visiting this planet.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

In that case, maybe the word 'terrestrial' is more appropriate.

To say that something is not logical because it is 'extraterrestrial' is not only arrogant, it is ignorant.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

To say that something is not logical because it is 'extraterrestrial' is not only arrogant, it is ignorant.

How so ?
I don't doubt the Galaxy and Universe are stuffed full of life and that there are countless other civilizations out there but the fact remains we have no evidence that any of them are coming here so how can it be logical to think they could be involved in the disappearance of one of our airliners ?

edit on 21-3-2014 by gortex because: edit after clarification

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Apologies if the way I made my statement appeared as if I was calling you ignorant. Not at all.

I was calling the idea of someone feeling that humanity is the pinnacle of the universe is arrogant, and ignorant; ignorant of the vastness of space and the many planets and stars.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

There is no evidence of alien visitation but there is evidence of UFO craft appearing on radar and visual confirmation. Who is flying the craft we don't know.

Now with the missing flight....

1. The terrorist have done nothing

2. The crashed plane has not been found

3. The media's leads are worthless

4. There appears to be a cover up

5. Claims of valuable passengers and cargo

6. The plane disappeared off radar never to be seen again

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Agreed!

What's also strange is that on more than one occasion, there were confirmed reports of an "unidentified object" seen on the radar when flight 370 dropped off the radar..

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

UltraverseMaximus

You really need to consider Santa Clause here bro. I mean if the plane violated airspace while he was doing his observations on who is naughty and nice preparing for December, then he would have sprinkled his magic elf dust on the plane to shrink it. Then either Rudy or Dash would have eaten it.

Later they will find a miniature plane in some coal, where the reindeer poo once was.
edit on 13-3-2014 by UltraverseMaximus because: (no reason given)

Santa Clause, the small print underneath a contract about xmas or Santa CLAUS? [Sorry, it's my pet hate when people get that wrong]. Santa Clause was a film, Santa Claus is the name of the guy.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

It still makes me furious how many stars that Facebook style post got. My account is from 2008, and I read ATS years before signing up. Posters as old as I am know ATS went downhill in the last few years with the rise of social media and 4chan types posting on here.

Lots of great posters are also no longer with us too.

The Santa Claus poster could have posted his theory but instead compared intelligent ET to a fictional character and intelligent ET is in no way shape or form fictional.

So NASA, SETI and all others are searching for fictional ET? Fictional ET already exists. Go to the movies.

Comparing Santa Claus to ET implies you think we are the only ones in the Universe, and I don't care if you religious nuts think that, it's just that your manners are terrible. Another justification of the lunacy and hypocrisy of the bearded fictional character up in the clouds that you believe in.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This may or may not be leaked footage from flight mh370 right before it disappeared, but it's the most likely scenario...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The flight time seemed to be going up and up each day last week. I'm sure they were saying 7.5 to 8 hours by the end of last week? Is it back down to 5 now??

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

game over man
reply to post by LogicalRazor

You're just a hater flaming the thread. You're being totally stupid. First if it did crash in the ocean and they can't find it that means any nuclear submarine can hide too. So I guess that doesn't bother you. Secondly if it was hijacked which hasn't been proven yet all the security all over the world is worthless. Thirdly you aren't paying any attention to the news being clueless about what is going on. Fourthly you don't know how to read, we're in the Aliens/UFO forum. Lastly Walmart called and has your Duck Dynasty Frisbee ready at will call. Go pick it up and play outside.

So I guess when they find the plane it will mean that the alienz shot it down with their lasers?

The more plausible explanations may not seem as cool, but reality is reality. Pilot was either in on it or was forced to fly off course. That's not to say the media and the governments doing the press conferences will be completely honest about what happened, but there's no evidence to even suggest aliens or UFO's. I hope someone publicly ridicules all the channelers and phonies that were told by their alien brethren telepathically how the plane disappeared into another dimension.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Very brave post, Carewemust! And you are right, planes have been disappearing over certain "triangles" of anomalous magnetic aberrations for a long time. There is usually a vortex at the heart of these areas of "magnetic aberrations", which tends to drift around in that area. We still have no idea how to open/close these vortices - but certain ET groups active on Earth do.

www.iisgcp.org...
GREAT LAKES TRIANGLE OF DISAPPEARANCES

So the idea I get is that UFOs/ETs aren't rushing down to gobble up our planes, as much as they understand our planetary magnetic anomalies better, and are able to find and manipulate these vortices. And some disappearances are due only to these vortices, shifting our planes and ships into alternate dimensions, that have nothing to do with UFOs.

The other idea people need to understand, is that certain hostile ETs have established undersea "bases", mainly near countries with super-secret underground bases. There is an undersea base south of Cape Town, near South Africa's "Camp 13" underground base in the Kalahari Desert. There is also an undersea base west of Australia, which houses a massive underground joint-base (with the CIA and Boeing) in Pine Gap.

Exactly why these hostile ET groups have undersea bases near our super-secret terrestrial bases is open to speculation. Do our underground bases house crashed-ET-craft that this hostile species still considers "theirs"? Or do these crashed-ET-craft and related experimentation in back-engineering represent a technological threat to these hostile ETs?

Anyway, the reason I resurrected this discussion, is that some reports say that Flight 370 "activists" are being arrested and roughed up, and told firmly to be quiet. While other reports say that Flight 370 has been definitely located - in the Indian Ocean west of Australia. And if it came to rest in/on a hostile ET undersea base, this might be the reason we cannot recover it anytime soon. And why multiple governments just want this story to "go away."

Did the upset pilot accidentally pick this site to crash Flight 370? Did the hostile ETs see an airborne plane in trouble an about to crash, and "pull" it to their undersea location? I have no idea. But if I'm right, don't look for any resolution of this missing flight anytime soon.

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...
ALIEN BASE DISCOVERED OFF WEST COAST OF AUSTRALIA

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
There have been some interesting posts here, and of course some typical "don't even dare talk about life outside of the small circle of Earth, especially on a forum named 'Above Top Secret'!"-stuff.

But again, a couple of perspectives that I'd immediate use, have not been mentioned much. So let me offer them to you, for whatever they are worth (in some posters' opinion(s), probably not much).

What if there doesn't need to be anything -hostile- about possible invitation to an adventurous space flight by higher beings with superior technology?

I mean, the current Earth level is not the be-all, end-all of achievement and technology - everything is still progressing, evolving, getting better, right? Until we reach the ABSOLUTE END in all possible cultivation, we should realize that others have done it before us on other planets, and reached as high heights as it's possible to reach - in all human endeavours, whether it's technology or spirituality.

As long as we are 'evolving' and 'improving', we are not the highest possible existence, our tech is not the superior tech in the Universe - we should know that since there CAN be higher technology (and spirituality) in the future (for us), there IS higher technology (and spirituality), on other planets/planes of existence).

It's only logical. Someone 100 years ago would deny that there are computers that are networked in a way that reaches around the world. And yet, here we are, capable of saying to them: "There IS higher technology than what you are used to!"

Why can't some other planet have reached 100, 1000 or 10000000000 years higher technology than we have? After all, surely in the endless Universe, there must be planets that have existed much longer than Earth (and with less accidents that have destroyed the evolving civilization, time and time again).

I have read that when the Challenger blew up, its crew was safely transported (teleported?) away in a spaceship to live on another planet before the explosion. It may or may not be true, but if you can keep this thought in mind, you can realize what I mean by 'not necessarily hostile'.

When we see 'kidnapping' or 'abduction', the experiencer may actually see 'a once-a-lifetime opportunity', 'a great adventure', 'a friendly invitation' or 'an elevating, life-changing, wonderful experience and chance'.

When we see 'hostile act', the higher beings may see a 'benevolent privilege' that not all Earth-people can experience (at least before they enter the astral plane, and sometimes, not even then), that they graciously afford them.

How do we know whether they had everyone's consent, before doing it? Perhaps they were telepathically asked, whether they'd like to come aboard a large spacecraft and take a few years holiday in a better world, to learn of it and then come back to Earth to tell about it (or not)? I mean, it's at least as possible as the 'hostile abduction'.

Why do Earth-people immediately always assume hostility and have fear-based reactions to the unknown?

Another thing that people somehow have forgotten to consider; and it boggles my mind, as to why.

The plane was not just full of engineers. They were engineers SPECIALIZING in the field of _STEALTH_TECHNOLOGY_.

Let that thought thoroughly immerse itself in your mind before continuing. Stealth.

What does stealth technology do to airplanes?

What would be the best kind of a field test - an unannounced one, of course. That way, if something goes wrong and the stealth device/field/whatever doesn't work, no one loses face, because no one will know anything out of the ordinary was even supposed to occur.

And if it works, it'll amaze the world and blow everyone away, and be a great, explosive success!

Why do people only consider the 'mundane', in the Universe that's full of wonders and miracles?

Have decades of living on this grey and lifeless planet really dulled so many people's senses and killed their imagination so well that they can't even CONSIDER other possibilities than the most nihilistic, materialistic, dull, boring, mundane and depressing?

Why does everything have to be hostile?

Why does everything have to be mundane and depressing? Wars, terrorists, crashes and murdering the passengers.

Is that how everyone's mind now works? Are those the thoughts that fill people's thoughts on this planet now?

I am not saying I know -= ANYTHING =- about the plane - I have not researched it, I have not even intuitively investigated it or anything.

But I know enough to know that there are only a handful of people who own all mainstream media, and I know they have enormous power as to what is fed to people. I also know that if such a plane didn't even exist, it would be a great exercize as to how to create panic and fear about 'terrorists' without having to create actual attacks or cause controlled demolitions of empty buildings.

Perhaps this was a smaller version of 'blue beam'.. if the plane was a hologram to begin with, it'd be easy to just shut the image off and - voilá! A plane that 'mysteriously disappeared'.

I am always suspicious of the 'official story' (for a good reason), and I do feel there is something extremely fishy about the whole thing.

In my opinion, it's possible that the whole plane never existed. I mean, how can anyone be 100% sure that it did? What irrefutable proof is there? What evidence, at least? Numbers and graphcs on airports' computers? (Bought) officials that 'swear' such a plane did take off? The CEOs of corporations that swear such engineers did work for them?

(Easily-forged) papers that prove that the plane was manufactured and has been flown for years? (Paid) eyewitness accounts? (Actor)-friends and family of the engineers convincingly talking to the cameras?

I mean, there could have been a real plane that was scrapped, and then used for a gimmick like this - this would create an irrefutable paper trail of proof that the plane existed.. the possibilities for faking the whole thing are almost endless in the modern time, when practically everyone (even lots of ATS-people, I'll bet) blindly believes everything they read, hear or see in mainstream media "news".

I never saw the plane, so I can't be sure it ever existed. Everything else is hearsay (at least until I research and/or investigate it myself, and possibly, even then).

So, it could also have been friendly space-brothers that did everything with their consent, it could have been a successful test of the stealth device that the stealth experts onboard were experimenting with, or it could have been faked.

For some reason, the poster that listed "ALL PLAUSIBLE POSSIBILITIES", failed to mention any of these possibilities.

And as they say; once you have eliminated the other possibilities, the remaining ones, no matter how 'implausible', must be the truth.

edit on 25-9-2014 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hey Guys..

Evaluate the evidence and you will most likely draw the same conclusions as this link (below)...that being, it was brought down by an EMP from Planet X (same principle as the Carrington event)

This was not isolated, as another plane had issues with electrics in the same geographical position within days, also it was following a near indentical flight path...we also have the crash in Taiwan,Algeria,Jamaica,air France 2009,unprecedented radar blip in Europe a few months ago...even the blackout in Egypt recently.

It basically got zapped by an EMP,lost cabin pressure/oxygen,switched on auto pilot,made the 90 degree turn,continued over the sea,run out of fuel and crashed into the ocean...nothing to glamorous there..but the mystery of this case was,enhanced by the fact that it has not been found...i am quite sure 'they' know where it is,but choose not to find it,as the data will confirm what i have explained and they need to keep the public ignorant of the fact that Planet X is in the near vicinity and inbound...another important aspect to include in this story as a whole,is that just this week, the BATRUS data measuring our magnetic field has shown unprecedented compressions/deformations clearly indicating that the large magnetic body in our near neighborhood in space is gaining in its approach.

Have a peruse and judge for yourself..
www.zetatalk.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The Langolier's got them.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There are even some "out there" theories about the Columbia Shuttle disaster, as it blew up over Texas on its final approach to land at Cape Canaveral.

One report said that a piece of Alien Tech was aboard the Columbia. And possibly an ET underground base in Texas (like the one known to be around Stephensville) triggered the device on board to explode, and/or the ETs detected what they scanned as "enemy technology" and destroyed the Columbia as it came in low over Texas.

Another hushed-up theory is that a plasma or laser beam was seen hitting the Columbia as it was on final approach over California. Photos were taken, but they and the related YouTube video and account, are gone.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
PURPLE STREAK HITS COLUMBIA 7 MINUTES BEFORE IT DISINTEGRATES

I can't verify either of these theories, I just found the information interesting. If anyone knows more, please post.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
I believe it is possible that Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Thailand, and Vietnam and all others were normally tracking the flight and a close encounter occured and those tracking it were not prepared or did not know what exactly was happening.

This is why the intitial report was, "Flight is 2 hours late."

A week later he have:

We have data showing the plane changed direction.

We have data showing communications and transponder were shut down sequentially.

We have data the plane flew for another 4-5 hours.

Conclusion nothing makes sense.

Yes it doesn't make sense.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The possibility that the Australians do not have the skills and equipment needed to find a plane at the bottom of the Indian Ocean is very slim? Sure, Alien intervention make much more sense.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofSpades

Not arguing, but it sounds arrogant of mankind when we assume that nothing exists beyond us

One of the most famous confirmed and well know cases......an interceptor gets apparently absorbed by a stationary blip on the radar....while the pilot is talking to ground control about closing in on a bright light.....during a mission in which the jet was scrambled to investigate the light and radar blip.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join