It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Extraterrestrial Fleet detected by International Space Station! Live ISS USTREAM.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Okay you "smart" debunkers, if you want to challenge me, you're welcome.

If these are lights from Earth WHY are there other bright spots (Which look like STARS) that are not moving?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Eagleyedobserver

If these are lights from Earth WHY are there other bright spots (Which look like STARS) that are not moving?

Maybe because the population is higher in those areas, or more dense, making a lot of single lights look like one big bright spot?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

Yet they're still not moving...

I think either UFO's or Space Debris are much more likely than this explanation although it's a good one.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

SLAYER69

Chrisfishenstein
Arken, can you possibly screenshot this huge fleet of UFO's for me? I can't watch videos and I still don't think it is space whales.....LOL

This might help --->link

Possibly a huge armada that has positioned their ships over every single City/town?

edit on 13-3-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Dam it!They've got us surrounded!The only thing that can save us now is Arken and his Martian rock friends

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

jimmyx
why is it that with all the advancements in photography, space shots look as if they were taken with the first cameras invented. there are clearer pictures taken, on a 12.99 camera that sits by a cash register at a check-out stand in the local grocery, for christ's sake..... enough with the one-pixel lighted ufo's [/quote

I'm with you. Recently watched a video where some kids put cheap camera and attached to a big balloon that actually got the camera to the edge of space before the balloon popped. The camera made it back safely and the video was awesome.

For me it is like they must not want good pictures lol. I mean what are we left to think.

I see some people laughing about reading posts from those who believe and I just have to bring them into reality. We may not have proof but every scientists who is anybody now agrees there is other life out there. Why.....

Because we now know there are literally billions, hello, billions of planets out there in countless, again countless other galaxies. It literally is mathematically impossible for there not to be other intelligent life out there.

These my friend are the facts. I think soon we will have the proof needed for even feeble sheeple minds to understand lol.

The Bot

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It looks like earth lights, but to be sure, why not look at another video of night time earth all ver, just to see if there is a landmass with exactly the same pattern of lights when it is dark, easily solved then. Someone else can check though, as I have a headdache. 'ARKEN' nice catch again... even if it is earthlights( which I think it is) then just goes to show your keen eye and dilligence, as always. PEACE!!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

stormbringer1701

Danbones
not meaning to be to critical
but i think im looking at whales...

...and is that a bowl of petunias i see?

(totally necessary Hitchhiker Guide to the Galaxy reference)

Classic!! Fun times, takes me back to childhood watching the series in the early eighties. I just knew someone would quote douglas adams (hgttg author) when those space whales where mentioned...
GOODBYE, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH!!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Live from space on NataGeo now.

On the net
Link

Ask astronauts questions live on twitter via #livefromspace

edit on CDT22America/Chicago14America/Chicago5831Fri, 14 Mar 2014 19:22:58 -0500u by TiedDestructor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Maybe its these lot that stole that missing boeing 777 the other day, case solved!! *giggle*

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Eagleyedobserver

Hot pixels, next?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
kinda looks like an island at night on planet earth, the lights kinda just appear and keep going in the samre direction and speed makes me think the camera was pointed at earth during night time and caught an island all lie up at night time, im not sure what island but to me it kinda looks like one of the south pacific islands unside down.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

...bingo, right over the Falkland Islands. Fishing boats creating groupings of lights like this are known to operate near the Falkland islands at night.
reply to post by ngchunter

yes, and here's a still from November from over the South China Sea
Space station astronauts snapshot a coastal village with numerous fishing boats (blue-ish lights) floating in the South China Sea at night.

So the huge fleet is right, but no ET.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Eagleyedobserver

Why would they move? The fact that they're NOT moving pretty much tells me these aren't motherships, an armada of UFO's, or anything ET. They're clusters of lights, close together, like you see in a populous city from space/sat images.

They don't move...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Is everybody up to speed now with the ironclad prosaic explanation, which has been imaged from space for years but apparently the UFO community just doesn't catch on? This phenomenon was also featured on the first new episode of "NASA's Unexplained Files" on the Science Channel.

If there are rational fact-based arguments against this interpretation, now would be the time to present them.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

The lights are multicolored and they pulsate.

Whether a fleet of fishing boats, whales, or city lights, it's just way too colorful.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Why is it, that people fail to comprehend that the 12.99 camera at the cash register can't make any clearer images especially in dark conditions of subjects that are hundreds of kilometers away?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Oh Jeebus! ALIENZ!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I'm with earth view, that explains why the lights just suddenly appear and then speed past, side on view of the earth part space part earth, all speeded up to make it more fantastic. As for the lights pulsating, well if you zoom in on an avi or whatever it digitally expands the area introducing artifact effects, they are not pulsating, the software is making it look that way.

Sorry Arken, love your stuff and look forward to more of it asap but this one is some Italian trying to make the mundane look fancy by speeding it all up.

Don't ever let it put you off, you WILL find something, I'm sure of it...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
It appears as if what is seen only becomes vissible at a certain point as if a big wall is in place and the "lights" just pop out from behind it? To bad there never is HD footage in these subjects. Even average mobile phones from 5 years ago have better resolution cameras then what they use in the ISS or almost every other space mission!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

What interests me is that they suddenly 'appear' to come out from a straight line. Then in the second video I saw the outline of the space station and that explained the straight line.

I don't know about circular little whales but it appears that the video camera is facing down towards the earth so its more than likely to be something like a shoal of something or other moving through the ocean. I don't klnow for sure obviously but I am puzzled by the circular shape of the objects.

New image Arken, although I liked your foxy one I did prefer the first one you had, this one looks meaner. Cheers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join