It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Extraterrestrial Fleet detected by International Space Station! Live ISS USTREAM.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
You are seeing them appear on the edge of the earth and then coming towards you, that's why they suddenly appear, , if in your mind you draw a large semi circle on the screen in the shape of a C you can imagine the edge of the earth and them appearing as the earth spins but its been sped up to look fancy.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
My first two thoughts on this...
1. I'm a little leery that ships from other worlds would have lights. Maybe they do but seems more human scifi than not.

2. If indeed true any hey maybe they do have lights, I thought of that guy a few years back who made the YouTube vid proclaiming this knowledge. Some of us here, me included, were having a bit of a laugh as it seemed he was filming in what looked like a trailer or cheap motel and some where commenting on his chain smoking and eating tater tots. I don't know his name but some of you who were here in 2010 or so, as I recall, might remember who I'm talking about.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
While I have no doubt that non-human intelligences frequently move through our solar system, likely refueling and resupplying water, I don't believe the OP's video is a fleet of UFOs.

I do, however, believe there are non-terrestrial lifeforms that call the space of our solar system home. Kind of a energy based wildlife that we cannot see within our visible spectrum *most of the time*, but can shift into visible spectrum when they interact with different elements and compounds such as those within the Earth's atmosphere. Interestingly enough, early in this thread a couple people facetiously mentioned "space whales", but I think they are more right than they could possibly know. Life is far more common than most believe possible but considering infinite universe within an existence of infinites numbers of universes, the possibilities of life *as we know it* are nearly infinite as well but so are the possibilities of life *as we currently don't know it nor can we comprehend it*. Heck, I believe there are lifeforms living right here, on Earth, side by side with us but we just can't perceive them, but our ancient ancestors knew they were there and acknowledged them, some even worshipping them as spirits of the woods and the like. Some of the stories passed down to me through my family, as told to my ancestors by the native populations of Kansas, suggest that the Native Americans knew and likely currently know more about non-human intelligences than our modern society could even possibly hope to understand.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
ISS Live! Will be retired in two weeks!
Damn! Right the day after this thread.

What a coincence!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Arken
ISS Live! Will be retired in two weeks!
Damn! Right the day after this thread.

What a coincence!

Does your shout of "SQUIRREL!!!" signify your realization that this thread is debunked and you hope careless readers just don't notice?

Seriously, what is your assessment of the fishing fleet explanation? Seems to me it is so iron-clad that all truly rational observers would agree. Is there any good reason to doubt this?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Seriously, what is your assessment of the fishing fleet explanation?

Idiocy! A total Idiocy... The umpteenth Idiocy from a pseudo debunker

The presumed "fishing fleet", (Presumed Expert Of Nothing), would have to be more small from that altitude.
Yours it is a bray of a "DONKEY!!!"

edit on 16-3-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Arken

The presumed "fishing fleet", (Presumed Expert Of Nothing), would have to be more small from that altitude.

What about city lights?

The fact the lights "appear" at the exact same position after the structure blocking the view to the left of the frame, the fact that they are "moving" at the exact same speed and direction as other features such as the clouds during the day time shots?

At about 265 miles in altitude, the fact that the grouping of lights match several populated islands, based upon where the ISS was at that time in it's orbit, on that date? Something anyone can look up if they bothered to.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

What about city lights?

Same... : Too Big for city lights.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Arken

I showed that there's nothing wrong with the fleet's size. They can easily span the width of the Falklands themselves as seen from orbit. Goce saw the same thing in the exact same location years ago. No need to insult me for it (I wasn't aware that insulting fellow members was allowed).

ngchunter

JimOberg
Cities are generally larger and more irregular shaped.

I think it really is a fleet

of

[wait for it]

fishing boats using xenon lamps to attract prey.

Same as the astronaut Chiao report on NASA's Unexplained Files.

[same as the lights off Kaikoura in New Zealand years ago -- that bogus 'UFO flap' still unsolved officially]

Dang it Jim, you beat me to it. Yes, fishing boats. At exactly that time in the video, ISS was right over an area known to have large fleets of fishing boats operating at night forming groupings of lights just like that.

For the forum, they're "emerging" from behind one of the station's modules, which you can't see because it's in complete darkness. Earlier in the feed you can see where the camera's pointed, the module fills up more than half the view. I think that's Columbus (Jim you'd know better than me which module that is).
www.ustream.tv...
You can also see that the camera is pointed towards earth, and that the "lights" are moving at the same rate that the station is orbiting earth. Therefore the most logical conclusion is that those lights are on earth. Using the time of the feed to look up where ISS was at that time based on the orbital elements...
h.dropcanvas.com...
...bingo, right over the Falkland Islands. Fishing boats creating groupings of lights like this are known to operate near the Falkland islands at night.

"Nighttime photo of the Falkland Islands and southern South America taken by the Suomi NPP satellite. The lights in the Atlantic are from fishing boats. The GOCE satellite crashed into the ocean Sunday evening."

astrobob.areavoices.com...

The boats in the GOCE image look like they're islands themselves, but they're actually just groupings of individual fishing boats. And that's exactly where ISS was in this video.
edit on 14-3-2014 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Arken
reply to post by eriktheawful

What about city lights?

Same... : Too Big for city lights.

What?

Arken, you've seen photos taken from orbit of the night side of Earth, You can clearly see the electric city lights of the entire world.

The ISS is only at a altitude of around 265 miles.

Use Google Earth and put yourself at that eye altitude and look.

Having been at sea, when it's pitch black, you can see the glow from a lit cigarette for miles. Seriously, you can.

The lights do not appear until after the edge of the structure. Do you deny this? It's easily proven by overlaying the day time shots with the night time.

The lights move in the same direction and speed as the clouds and other features of the Earth shown in the day time side. Easily proven. Again, do you deny this?

The lights do not move in other direction, suddenly change direction or accelerate as per most UFO sightings. Do you deny this?

The lights hold the same shape as many islands located where the ISS passed over on that date and time. Did you even bother to look?

Arken, I believe UFOs exist. I'm not sure what they are, but I do believe there are many observations that can not be explained away.

This, on the other hand, is very mundane and can be shown that it is terrestrial in origin, and not "UFOs"

Videos like this, with claims like this, is why Ufology is not taken seriously, and why it will never be taken seriously. Too many people making videos like this and then making wild claims.

It does nothing but hurt this field of research.
edit on 16-3-2014 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
From my 2005 NBC article on Chiao's 'ufo fleet'
www.nbcnews.com...
the picture media1.s-nbcnews.com...

Satellite imagery shows the lights of squid fishing boats off the coast of South America — lights that most likely piqued the interest of astronaut Leroy Chiao during a recent spacewalk at the international space station.

Some types of fishing boats are easily spotted from space:

It's just another feature of space flight stuff that Arken doesn't even know he doesn't know, despite the best efforts of his real friends.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well what did most of you expect, as this is a thread from someone who sees things in rocks on Mars that most of us just can't see.

Now, Arken don't take this the wrong way as your Mars threads are enjoyable, but I think you are trying to grasp to hard at the straws with this thread.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So, NBC ask you to explain something? Really?

This is Insane...

This confirm How the MSM level is down.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yes, Arken, I've been the NBC News 'Space Guy' for more than eleven years. Today I covered a crew press conference prior to their launch to the International Space Station.

Video of presser

www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.org...:expedition-4041-crew-news-conference&catid=1:latest
at 17:00 [to 19:20] is my probing question about secret knowledge.

some stills from that video:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Thanks Jim to confirm my previoous post.

Low level, very low...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Arken

Thanks Jim to confirm my previoous post.

Low level, very low...

Ad hominem (I'm still surprised you're allowed to insult him in this manner). Do you have anything substantive to offer against his analysis or mine?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Because you haven't read the post of your "hero" deleted by the mods.
Who insult who?

On Topic: read my previous posts.
edit on 19-3-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Arken

Because you haven't read the post of your "hero" deteted by the mods.
Who insult?

On Topic: read my previous posts.

I have read them and addressed them. It is known and has been previously shown that fishing boats form groupings just as large as this one and even larger that can clearly be seen as individual lights at night from space, and that ISS was over this exact position at the time this video was recorded. Rather than come up with something substantive against that evidence, you have chosen to attack Jim instead. You and I both know that's against the rules. It has nothing to do with him being "my hero," I simply have an issue with the way you choose to attack the posters instead of addressing the issues put forth.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I insult no one, never. I only reply in the same way to personal attaks and to the arrogance, rudeness and bad manners of someone identified as "Scholar".

OMG.... Scholar!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Egidio Gravagna. who originally posted this on youtube, has now agreed the fleet is fishing boats == go to the link and read his comment.

I posted this to him, minutes ago.

You are a true gentleman and an honest scholar. Keep watching the feed and keep posting the unusual. As I have written often, watching the skies around the spacecraft can be a matter of life and death -- and possibly, who KNOWS what else. We explore in order to be surprised. Please stay in touch. Now we can try to solve Kovalyonok's bizarre sighting

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join