I cannot view the video ATM but I will as soon as I can just wanted to give your thread a bump
I personally do own Bitcoin, how many? I cannot say
I've known about Bitcoin for about 3 years and I got involved with it and the entire
cryptocurrency ecosystem about 2 years ago. Two years down the road, I have learned many lessons and have a few things good and bad to say about
1. I love Bitcoin. The concept, the community, everything. The real Satoshi Nakamoto is a true visionary genius and I do not buy into Bitcoin being a
trojan horse like thing for a one world currency.
2. That being said - the government could try to implement something using a similar system as Bitcoin only centralized and attempt to impose it on
the people I suppose. I just do not see that likely at this point or for a long time - Despite the recent media coverage 90% of people have never
heard of a Bitcoin and many in the world do not even have access to electronics, etc. NWO - good luck getting granny to use bitcoin on her smartphone
haha yea right!
3. Bitcoin easily could have made me a filthy rich man If I had only gotten involved a few months sooner...Bitcoin were going for pennies a piece at
one time mind you.
4. I definitely trust Bitcoin more than the US dollar. In fact, I keep most of what I consider my savings in Bitcoin form in cold storage( can explain
if need be). The way i see it - Sure Bitcoin is infamous for rapidly fluctuating in price and whatnot but ultimately I believe it has nowhere to go
but up whilst the dollar has nowhere to go back down. If i leave 10K in the bank and go back a year later it might be 10.01k haha I leave10 bitcoin
away I may come back in a year to find them worth 100k.
5. As far as precious metals - Gold and silver are reasonable investments IMO anything beats the dollar for storing your wealth.
6. Try bitcoin trading!! Seriously go do it. Drop 100$ buy some Bitcoin and go play around on an exchange. The market is unregulated and chaotic but
honestly so much fun. It is my favorite hobby - trading Bitcoin that is. And the massive amount of manipulation makes it very profitable if you know
anything about markets, etc. With BTC trading you can double your money or lose most of it in minutes haha trust me Ive done both. (To any who take
this advise, be very careful!
You WILL lose all of your money trading BTC if you are prone to panic lol)
I'll add more seriousness after I watch the video.
Also* My primary concern with Bitcoin is some of the features which make it so great also ultimately make it very powerful in the hands of those with
ill intentions. Ive had my exchanges I was using been hacked and all my Bitcoin stolen. That being said if you keep your bitcoin in 'cold storage'
it is virtually impossible to steal and I took the risk by using an Exchange. This is not Bitcoins fault as with the Mt.Gox situation.,