It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic structures on the front side of the moon + other 'anomalies'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
this is a full moon photo taken from wikipedia moon article (en.wikipedia.org...) photographed with a Celestron 9.25 Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope in 2010, that shows some gigantic structures so far overseen.

if we zoom in in herodotus 'crater' (near aristarchus) in the photo above we see this gigantic cylindrical structure. note the anomalous lights and lines also.

to the right in the same photo we can see what should be eudoxus 'crater' but looks more like a gigantic colosseum (eudoxus is ~70km wide) with what appears to be a tower in the center casting a shadow to the east. with the given width of the 'crater', the tower should be 15-20km high. other anomalous structures in the area are also circled in red.

and here are few shots from the google earth > moon with coordinates so you can check them for youself.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'm wondering if you could get any more blurry for us. There aren't any "structures" here except in your imagination.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
And just exactly what do you think those round "structures" that look like craters really are?

To even be visible in your first pic objects have to be miles across.

Once upon a time I owned a Celestron 8". The manual politely informed me that even at the highest magnifications possible I would only resolve objects on the moon the size of the Pentagon.

Kind of an eye opener…

(post by tachyonator7 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i think i made it pretty clear in the post. what should be the 70km wide 'crater' eudoxus is not a crater but a structure with a tower in the center. and for the herodotus 'crater' it's appears to be huge cylidrical shape building. so, not the size of pentagon but thousands of times bigger. i guess many people find it hard to accept we are not the biggest and most advanced on the block.

intrptr

And just exactly what do you think those round "structures" that look like craters really are?

To even be visible in your first pic objects have to be miles across.

Once upon a time I owned a Celestron 8". The manual politely informed me that even at the highest magnifications possible I would only resolve objects on the moon the size of the Pentagon.

Kind of an eye opener…

edit on 12-3-2014 by tachyonator7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tachyonator7

hah, you blind or retarded maybe?

Now, now, no insults allowed up in here.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
no insult, just an expression of disbelief and disgust to this guys ridiculous and insulting statement.

intrptr

hah, you blind or retarded maybe?

Now, now, no insults allowed up in here.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Craters...but I have a documentary that is right down your alley with this one, look up Project Clementine Greatest conspiracy ever.
www.youtube.com...
Here just decided to grab it for ya, enjoy

Sorry that I am retarded like the others and don't see the buildings
.... I will try to do better next time

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

i guess many people find it hard to accept we are not the biggest and most advanced on the block.

Not at all. You will find (even on ATS) that a lot of people believe that.

I was reviewing your evidence and demeanor. If you bring it people will respond.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
why would you be sarcastic? i thought this forum was about revealing what's hidden from us, but it has been seriously infected by ridicule and debunking in a most barbaric way possible. take the time to analyze the photos and you will see it.

Sremmos80
Craters...but I have a documentary that is right down your alley with this one, look up Project Clementine Greatest conspiracy ever.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The Moon is a weird object. I'll give you that much.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'M totally surprised anyone even replied to this thread and exp3cted it to die a quick and painless death. Yeah 45 mile wide moon bases and you're the first person to find them using images from a 9" telescope. Maybe Jadestar can get some time on a real telescope and actually get something that isn't a bunch of discoloured pixels.

Excuse the typos

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

No this forum is about denying Ignorance, calling somebody a retard for not seeing what you think you can see is in itself retarded.

I would say that in many craters on the moon and other places that there is always a small cone as it were, in the middle of the crater peering out, not huge mind, I learnt about it in Astronomy when I was in college but I cannot remember the reason why it forms.

It is too blurry to tell if they are buildings but I put my money on small cones peeking out of the crater.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

tachyonator7
hah, you blind or retarded maybe? not sure if your comment is hillarious or tragic, maybe both.

schuyler
I'm wondering if you could get any more blurry for us. There aren't any "structures" here except in your imagination.

I tend to find the ignorant are the first to start slinging insults when their view is questioned, I too have to agree with the blurry comment.

One mans Blurred impact crater is anothers ancient alien out post I suppose...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
you see what i am talking about, typical arrogant ATS debunker who didn't event take a look at the photos and jumped to ridicule and denial. you'r a punishment to yourself.

Kukri
I'M totally surprised anyone even replied to this thread and exp3cted it to die a quick and painless death. Yeah 45 mile wide moon bases and you're the first person to find them using images from a 9" telescope. Maybe Jadestar can get some time on a real telescope and actually get something that isn't a bunch of discoloured pixels.

Excuse the typos

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i didn't call him retarded, but wondered if he is blind or retarded because he insluted my post. and i find it hard to believe anyone who is not blind (or retarded) couldn't see that all of the pictures above show either structures or craft. regarding the blurriness, is it my fault we dont have accest to better resolution pictures of the moon!? this is the best from the available photos, zoomed in, angle corrected, sharpened..i did what i could to share these discoveries.

Sparta

No this forum is about denying Ignorance, calling somebody a retard for not seeing what you think you can see is in itself retarded.

I would say that in many craters on the moon and other places that there is always a small cone as it were, in the middle of the crater peering out, not huge mind, I learnt about it in Astronomy when I was in college but I cannot remember the reason why it forms.

It is too blurry to tell if they are buildings but I put my money on small cones peeking out of the crater.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

tachyonator7
you see what i am talking about, typical arrogant ATS debunker who didn't event take a look at the photos and jumped to ridicule and denial.

I looked very closely at your photos and I agree with you. Those green and red circular structures are amazing... and HUGE!!! Too perfect to be natural structures.

Don't let the deniers and debunkers get you down.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

If you are going to be on ATS you should get used to debunking and people not agreeing with what you post or your ideas. That's ATS...

As for the images I just see creators, nothing more nothing less.

-SAP-
edit on 12-3-2014 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

tachyonator7
why would you be sarcastic? i thought this forum was about revealing what's hidden from us, but it has been seriously infected by ridicule and debunking in a most barbaric way possible. take the time to analyze the photos and you will see it.

Sremmos80
www.youtube.com...

The only part I was being sarcastic about was the retarded comment. Why would you feel need to attack the first person that disagreed with you?

I took the time and all I see is craters, one of them looks illuminated but there is so many other explanations rather then giant moon structures.
I am sorry that I tried to offer you something I thought you would enjoy, I enjoyed the documentary that I linked, that is why I linked it for you.
Zoomed in blurry photos don't prove anything sorry

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
While I agree there is solid proof (and mountains of evidence) of structures on the moon I was under the impression that only the back side of the moon had them.

If moon structures were visible from the side facing Earth someone with a high powered telescope would have already seen them by now I feel.

The moon is a bizarre object for certain.

These pictures are of far too low resolution to be telling of what you can really see. This is the only logical thing to say. You cannot confirm or deny these structures without better quality evidence. In the meantime all we are seeing is ultra low res pixels that show no definable object that is left up to viewer interpretation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join