It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything I am is under attack!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
topic title says "everything I AM is under attack"
topic outlays attack on God and morality

alternate name for god is 'I AM'
ergo; "everything OF GOD is under attack"

many bob-haters (God haters) showed up here

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

openminded2011
m.youtube.com...

I saw this video recently and it's spot on as to how "racism" works in 21 century America.

edit on 14-3-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

Racist!

Just kidding....that was pretty good actually. Makes you realize just how silly it is to call Americans racist because we don't want 3 million illegal aliens streaming across the southern border each year.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

UNIT76
topic title says "everything I AM is under attack"
topic outlays attack on God and morality

alternate name for god is 'I AM'
ergo; "everything OF GOD is under attack"

many bob-haters (God haters) showed up here

and there is the rub!!!

Nicely done unit76

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I do not understand why he gets weird looks because he has kids . I don't get weird looks I got long hair a 12 inch long goatee who rides a motorcycle I look like a pissed off biker as my wife says . never had I gotten any responses like bob about having kids .

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

..that's the new "normal"

if # keeps up, in 5 years the new "normal" will be all these pseudo-pagan lady gaga fans with the subdermal implants, facial tattoo's and pink/blue/polkerdot hair (it's already becoming 'normal' now)

...and YOU will be "bob" then..

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The world is full of Bobs and people that are the opposite from Bob. Of course they are increasingly becoming more pitted against each other in spite of someone whispering it's progress into their ears.

It's as if we're two animals in a cage being poked with a stick until we explode out in a fight. We just need to figure out who's the person with the stick. But I fear it might be too late for that to ever happen.

(post by UxoriousMagnus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

you were the only one that got it

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I can see people attacking him about disliking homosexuals (because why would he even care what other people do in there lives? like come on. This is the 21 century. We need to stop giving a crap about what other people love) and hunting animals. :| But today like the other person stated. Everyone is under attack no matter what they are. You could be a cute little bunny and still be under attack.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

This post really nails it

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
reply to post by freedomSlave

..that's the new "normal"

if # keeps up, in 5 years the new "normal" will be all these pseudo-pagan lady gaga fans with the subdermal implants, facial tattoo's and pink/blue/polkerdot hair (it's already becoming 'normal' now)

...and YOU will be "bob" then..

Fast forward, Bob is now the special snowflake.

New normal? Or so one thinks it is considering Bob's "stereotypical kind" is about 50 percent give or take of the population.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join