It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything I am is under attack!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
+1 to Bob being a whiner.

Just as he feels "everything he is" is under attack, so does every other group of people you can find.
Rich, poor, male, female, young, old, black, white, purple...doesn't matter. Everyone wants to be the center of the pity party these days.
The "Victim Mentality" seems all too common, especially in the USA.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Everything I am is under attack!!
He might be onto something.

"The feeling of one might define the feeling of all,if you choose very well that 'one'...feeling...or better said he just defined the future."

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Poor Bob!

Funny enough though, if all his choices and coincidences (like skincolor, sexual orientation and so on) would have been different, I'm pretty sure he would feel as attacked as he does now.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I am a male : males mistreated female for centuries
I am white : white people killed and enslaved other people with different skin color (for centuries)
I am hetero sexual : hetero discriminated homosexuals for centuries (even to these days they get killed in some countires)
I am a Christian : Christians killed enslaved committed genocide to non christians for centuries
I own guns : guns killed alot of people
I think homosexuality is wrong : self-explanatory
I like to hunt and fish and camp out in the wilds : animals didn't do any harm to you

Now it's your turn.....

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

No one has ever attacked him for any of those things.... It's all bs right wing talking points. Like 2 lawsuits have been filed on the bakers not wanting to make gay wedding cakes. That's not Christianity under attack. Niether is the removal of prayer in schools or religious symbols in government facilities. Under attack is if Christians were scared to say they were Christians for fear of reprisals. We just arnt favoring Christianity over atheism or the other religions as much anymore.

Same with every other point he had. He's not scared to put white on a job app or to walk in a public place for fear of them lynching the white guy....slowly were stopping favoring whites ( which I am) but that's not under attack.... Obviously ....

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Jabbah
I am white : white people killed and enslaved other people with different skin color (for centuries)
I am hetero sexual : hetero discriminated homosexuals for centuries (even to these days they get killed in some countires)
I am a Christian : Christians killed enslaved committed genocide to non christians for centuries
I like to hunt and fish and camp out in the wilds : animals didn't do any harm to you

Now it's your turn.....

wow....just wow!

I started to pull up stats on the percentage of whites that owned slaves compared to the rest of the world but why bother.

You should have said Catholic instead of Christian.

Guns don't kill people....governments do.....I was going to pull up the stats for this too....but why bother.

animals don't do harm?....not the point but....are you serious? Get out of the town center much do you?

Males don't mistreat females and never have. a-holes mistreat all sorts of people....including women and gays.

you are making "Bob's" point for him....I think.
edit on 13-3-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Jabbah

Now it's your turn.....

I generally don't respond to posts like yours, but I'm feeling froggy today
I'm sure I'm not the only one with a few issues regarding what you've said, but here are mine in a nutshell:
Throughout history I'm 99% certain each race has held slaves of some sort, whether of the same race or not.
There are many religions responsible for mass murder and genocide, good try though.
Dead Horse: Guns don't kill people, people kill people with guns...
(or as my T-shirt says, "Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches kill people."

These three points require no sources, as they should be common knowledge to anyone posting on a board like ATS.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

No he's not.... Unless you have a VASTLY different definition of "attack" then I do. Lol

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Jabbah

Now it's your turn.....

Okay, I'll play. I'm used to my opinions not being liked anyway....

If you've read my posts on page 3, you'll know who I am. Females make great mates and they naturally gravitate toward me for friendship. Something that my straight friends are jealous of and wish they could bottle and apply to themselves.

And you don't think that other races used to have civil wars and enslave each other? Read your history books; you might be surprised. Besides, it's no more my fault that I am white than it is my best friend's fault that she is Chinese.

Like it or not, the world needs heterosexuals. Being one does not mean that you are automatically a homophobic bigot. That mainly comes down to your upbrining. I've got loads of very straight mates who love hanging out with their gay friend. I'm an object of curiosity and amusement to them, as they are to me.

They also tried to help in many places too. We could make the same unenlightened argument about Islam. Neither faith teaches that violence and oppression is the way forward. People just take parts of the holy texts out of context and use them falsely to justify their inhumane actions. These actions are not part of the faith and those people are false prophets.

Personally, I don't own a gun. But that's more down to the fact you have to get a license to own one where I live. I just borrow ones from my friends when we go shooting. I've seen and used guns kill lots of animals and shoot cans / bottles firsthand, but I'm yet to personally witness one kill a person. They are a tool, and when used responsibly can be very handy.

Everyone has some sort of prejudice. Education and life experience helps people overcome these prejudices.

Fish are food as are many of the animals. Where do you think meat in the supermarket comes from? Do you think it grows on those foam trays it's packed on?

Besides there are many introduces species of animals that cause great havoc in the environment. Where I grew up rabbits spread disease and were so prolific that they were turning some parts of the country into what looked like the surface of the moon. Possums were eating all the native trees and killing them off as well as spreading TB. Not only did I shoot them, I'd run them over if I saw them on the road. (It's kind of a national sport to run over possums and rabbits at night there lol)

If you don't like camping then you are missing out. I spend all my free weekends doing it (camping that is
) - it's my way of remaining connected with country life given that I am forced to live in the city.
edit on 13-3-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

markosity1973

Everyone has some sort of prejudice. Education and life experience helps people overcome these prejudices.

This essentially sums up my overly complicated opinion on this matter.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

markosity1973

Jabbah

Now it's your turn.....

Okay, I'll play. I'm used to my opinions not being liked anyway....

If you've read my posts on page 3, you'll know who I am. Females make great mates and they naturally gravitate toward me for friendship. Something that my straight friends are jealous of and wish they could bottle and apply to themselves.

And you don't think that other races used to have civil wars and enslave each other? Read your history books; you might be surprised. Besides, it's no more my fault that I am white than it is my best friend's fault that she is Chinese.

Like it or not, the world needs heterosexuals. Being one does not mean that you are automatically a homophobic bigot. That mainly comes down to your upbrining. I've got loads of very straight mates who love hanging out with their gay friend. I'm an object of curiosity and amusement to them, as they are to me.

They also tried to help in many places too. We could make the same unenlightened argument about Islam. Neither faith teaches that violence and oppression is the way forward. People just take parts of the holy texts out of context and use them falsely to justify their inhumane actions. These actions are not part of the faith and those people are false prophets.

Personally, I don't own a gun. But that's more down to the fact you have to get a license to own one where I live. I just borrow ones from my friends when we go shooting. I've seen and used guns kill lots of animals and shoot cans / bottles firsthand, but I'm yet to personally witness one kill a person. They are a tool, and when used responsibly can be very handy.

Fish are food as are many of the animals. Where do you think meat in the supermarket comes from? Do you think it grows on those foam trays it's packed on?

Besides there are many introduces species of animals that cause great havoc in the environment. Where I grew up rabbits spread disease and were so prolific that they were turning some parts of the country into what looked like the surface of the moon. Possums were eating all the native trees and killing them off as well as spreading TB. Not only did I shoot them, I'd run them over if I saw them on the road. (It's kind of a national sport to run over possums and rabbits at night there lol)

If you don't like camping then you are missing out. I spend all my free weekends doing it (camping that is
) - it's my way of remaining connected with country life given that I am forced to live in the city.
edit on 13-3-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

Markosity,
Very well said. I think you covered everything that everyone else (including me) wanted to say to that member.

Just friended you by the way.....hey!!! ....now I can say I have a gay friend!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I am going to reply in a collective manner because I could not possibly reply to all the hatred. Most of you are so full of hate that you can't even recognize it. You have not made it in the traditional sense as Bob has. Your response is to attack him and marginalize him based on his beliefs. I will argue that his beliefs have led to more stability and prosperity than most of you alternative people will ever have! You, generally speaking , are sewing sour grapes because you have not achieved the American Dream and thus shun anybody who has! Instead you choose self destructive behavior to conceal your self inflicted deficiencies and blame normal people for your lack of success. You are the haters and excuse makers who take normal productive people down with your own lack of ability. Thus, everybody who conforms and is thusly successful become the problem. Some of you need to wake up, work hard, and stop being haters and takers! Grow up and stand on your own two feet. Keep your personal life to yourself, stop making excuses for your failures, and be an American. The truth is, there is room for every type of person in America as long as we all do our part and stop pointing fingers at others for our own shortcomings. A lot of you are truly pathetic! You know who you are!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Getting banned for having a non PC opinion in 321...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

fuelfed392
I am going to reply in a collective manner because I could not possibly reply to all the hatred. Most of you are so full of hate that you can't even recognize it. You have not made it in the traditional sense as Bob has. Your response is to attack him and marginalize him based on his beliefs. I will argue that his beliefs have led to more stability and prosperity than most of you alternative people will ever have! You, generally speaking , are sewing sour grapes because you have not achieved the American Dream and thus shun anybody who has! Instead you choose self destructive behavior to conceal your self inflicted deficiencies and blame normal people for your lack of success. You are the haters and excuse makers who take normal productive people down with your own lack of ability. Thus, everybody who conforms and is thusly successful become the problem. Some of you need to wake up, work hard, and stop being haters and takers! Grow up and stand on your own two feet. Keep your personal life to yourself, stop making excuses for your failures, and be an American. The truth is, there is room for every type of person in America as long as we all do our part and stop pointing fingers at others for our own shortcomings. A lot of you are truly pathetic! You know who you are!

yeah .... well said.

"Bob" makes over 400k per year...has a 750k house, a garage full of older Porsche's and VW's and I think even an old Land Rover. His oldest is about to start college in New England and they are the one family I know that isn't hurting in this economy.

But more than all of that....they are constantly helping others....either get their own businesses going or financially if needed.

"Bob" was not complaining about his status in this world.....just that there seem to be groups and organizations that want to attack his status.

As...I am sure most of us feel at some point in our lives.....which is what my question was on this thread...

but it became more of a "Bash Bob" thread instead.....which....whatever.....I was ok with if that's what people wanted to take away from this thread.....I thought that was alright.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by underduck

No, Bob is where he is because of BOB. He, and I and many others are tired of the entitled, embittered, spoiled attitudes that have popped up attacking people that succeed on their own merit because they aren't happy with their own lives.

He has every right to complain about it. We should all promote success but instead society is starting to try and force a looking down on people who are individually successful. I'm talking about marginally successful small business owners who are white, promote strong family values, are religious etc...

Society is absolutely doomed if we keep pushing acceptance of aberrant life styles and poor personal choices.

Sure you are free to make any choice you want in life, but be ready to accept consequences for those choices.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...

I saw this video recently and it's spot on as to how "racism" works in 21 century America.

edit on 14-3-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

Markosity,
Very well said. I think you covered everything that everyone else (including me) wanted to say to that member.

Just friended you by the way.....hey!!! ....now I can say I have a gay friend!!!

Lol, told you I was a chip of the old Bob block. As they say, you can range the boy out of the country, but you can never take the country out if the boy.

Thanks for the friend by the way

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Bob has just been fooled by bs rightwing talking points. Wonder how bob built the amazing life he has while being constantly under attack. Lmao

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

fuelfed392

Bad form Fuel, bad form.

Whether or not someone agrees or disagrees with Bob's opinions it's a fact that there are many groups of people who feel that they are "under attack" just as Bob does. I'm glad Bob has made the American Dream a reality for himself, and the generosity the OP speaks of is a rare quality in today's world. Keep in mind a $750k home and a $400k/year job isn't everyone's idea of the American Dream. Hard to believe that there are still some people left who aren't driven by possessions and shiny toys, but you'll have to take my word that all of us "alternative people" aren't unsuccessful, unskilled, and unproductive.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Bob is absolutely right. Remember, Asia for Asian people. Africa for black people. White nations for everyone... or you're racist. It's called genocide. That's why the state is against marriage and God. That's why feminism has been twisted to be about nothing but abortion. It's depopulation. It's tolerance preached by the intolerant. It's called being a hypocrite and if you're a public "servant", a traitor to both country and man.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join