It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH 370 could it have been a test run?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by shefskitchen

I haven't looked at any of this however the NTSB is hinting mechanical failure. Or it could be similar to Egypt Air. The water is so deep there that we may never know. If you recall Egypt Air didn't start breaking up until it was a few hundred feet above the ocean.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well it looks as if I was wrong. But it is never wrong to cover all possibilities.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Britguy
I have never subscribed to the idea of Terrorist "Dry Runs / Test Runs" of their evil plots. I mean, why bother and run the risk of tipping your hand to those who would be out to thwart your schemes? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!
I mean, do our own military and various dubious agencies do the same when plotting something? Of course not.

This has all happened before.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Bojinka plot was designed to blow up planes over the ocean where there would be little/no evidence. There was indeed a practice run, which failed only because the bomb was too small. The idiots set their lab on fire and got busted, otherwise this might well have been followed through.
Terrorists of course love publicity, but potentially some group could realize the advantages of keeping quiet, adding to the confusion. Worst case scenario, a few months from now this happens simultaneously to six-eight different planes, all dropping over open ocean with no clues. That would be seriously terrifying. I'm sure someone would 'take credit' after the fact.

Those of you who think TSA is inconveniencing would love some third-world security operations. 'Hokay tourist, getting on plane now, bye bye, ten dollar please.'

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Has anyone thought that the plane was shot down by one of the players in that region? That area is hotly contested by almost every one in the neighborhood. I won't name names as it could be almost any one of them. But when they find the wreckage, it'll probably be a TWA 800 thing all over again. And if they did release that it was shot down, everybody would be pointing fingers at everybody else.

It would be quite the destabilizing event that many in the region would and could take advantage of.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
with all the silence from Islamic groups

What "silence"?

There have been claims of responsibility.

They have being denied in a lame attempt at damage control.

There is only one thing that can explain everything that has, and continues to, happen.

Malaysian Flight MH370 was hijacked.

Add that piece of the puzzle and all the mysteries are solved. The lack of a MAYDAY, the changes in course and altitude, the individual and deliberate shutting down of the two transponders, the sightings by fishermen, the lack of debris, the contradictory pinger signals, the cursory ocean search (now suspended) and on and on.

The airline industry is literally defenceless.

As someone above mentioned, there are no security measures left other than flying naked.

Malaysian Airlines and many other carriers are teetering on the edge and the only thing standing between their continuing operation (and purchasing of more Boeing airliners) and financial COLLAPSE is the DENIAL that Terrorists can circumvent any and all security measures and disrupt air travel.

This operation will continue to bear fruit for the Hijackers as long as the memory of MH370 remains.

When the search eventually comes to it's bitter end there will be another hijacking and it will begin again.

But next time, due to what has been learned these last few months, TPTB will be able to do a much better job of denying terrorist involvement.

I think the longer we can stay focused on MH370 the less likelihood of it happening again.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I still think it landed at Diego Garcia, but with this new Iraq thing I'm wondering: is MH370 sitting on a makeshift airstrip somewhere along the Syria-Iraq border?

Who did they detain at Diego that was high profile enough to form a militia so quickly? and how do you deliver arms to the region un-noticed?

This is the same lie we have been told over and over again 'its the terrorists!!!'--that they created to continue their plunder of the world.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF
I still think it landed at Diego Garcia, but with this new Iraq thing I'm wondering: is MH370 sitting on a makeshift airstrip somewhere along the Syria-Iraq border?

Who did they detain at Diego that was high profile enough to form a militia so quickly? and how do you deliver arms to the region un-noticed?

This is the same lie we have been told over and over again 'its the terrorists!!!'--that they created to continue their plunder of the world.

My 2 cents.

Not even 2 cents.

For your theory to be true would mean the USA cold bloodelly slaughtered hundreds of innocent civilians including grandmothers and little babies and every serviceman stationed in Diego Garcia is accessory to mass murder for concealing the aircraft.

There is no logic to the Diego Garcia RED HERRING.

One explanation cannot be debunked,

MH370 was Hijacked.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join