It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH 370 could it have been a test run?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
with all the silence from Islamic groups that usually whether they did it or not they always come out and claim and act of terror whether it was an act of terror or not. But with the silence on the part of every single Islamic Terrorist group has made me a bit more suspicious that this was a test run to see if they could do it.

the news this morning is that there were more than two suspicious passports used on that flight. Interpol probes more suspect passports

If this was a test run.

Then we could conclude that they were able to take on board or they were placed on board by airport workers the chemical components to make an explosive device that took down the plane. Each person carried different devices and chemicals that once on board mixed with aircraft water, and ignited with simple parts from cell phones and transistor radios they were able to successfully bring down an aircraft.

So who or what is the next target?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

You start with a suspicion/theory but end with a Definite by asking who is their next target?

So you are not asking a question of whether or not it was a terrorist act but rather a statement of certainty that it was.

Who are "They"?

Peace

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It seems to me that if they tested this method and it worked, the game would then be up.

So maybe the "terrorists" were aircraft security experts exhibiting a proof-of-concept?

Maybe no Islamic "terrorist" group has claimed it because none of them did it?

I think the pattern goes like:
Accident? Wrong. Islamic Terrorists.
Islamic terrorists? Wrong. Western governments.
Western governments? Wrong. Aliens.
Aliens? Wrong. Spirits and angels.

Heh

edit on 10-3-2014 by TheBlackTiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Maybe a test run of the world's greatest magic trick...
Any speculation at this point is irresponsible.
edit on 10-3-2014 by Jefferton because: spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

TheBlackTiger
It seems to me that if they tested this method and it worked, the game would then be up.

So maybe the "terrorists" were aircraft security experts exhibiting a proof-of-concept?

Maybe no Islamic "terrorist" group has claimed it because none of them did it?

I think the pattern goes like:
Accident? Wrong. Islamic Terrorists.
Islamic terrorists? Wrong. Western governments.
Western governments? Wrong. Aliens.
Aliens? Wrong. Spirits and angels.

Heh

edit on 10-3-2014 by TheBlackTiger because: (no reason given)

by all other type events terrorist usually make a false claim to have been behind something of this nature just to get their name in the news. what is strange is that not one has made any false claims upon this event.

you fail to follow the logic with the evidence.

just wait you'll see

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have never subscribed to the idea of Terrorist "Dry Runs / Test Runs" of their evil plots. I mean, why bother and run the risk of tipping your hand to those who would be out to thwart your schemes? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!
I mean, do our own military and various dubious agencies do the same when plotting something? Of course not.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

What are you talking about? What target? Non-existent targets you speak of....

Jumping to conclusions.. You ask a question, then answer it yourself, then ask whats next?

Come on, this is like finding a needle in a haystack, there is no definitive evidence of terrorism.

Your just making wild theories in your op, that basically stink, like a skunk works thread.

edit on 10-3-2014 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

starfoxxx

What are you talking about? What target? Non-existent targets you speak of....

Jumping to conclusions.. You ask a question, then answer it yourself, then ask whats next?

Come on, this is like finding a needle in a haystack, there is no definitive evidence of terrorism.

Your just making wild theories in your op, that basically stink, like a skunk works thread.

edit on 10-3-2014 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

Man where are you all living I want to go there?

The world wide purpose of Islam is to take over the world and run it with Sharia law. Who better to use the test on than the true world power "China". Iran and the Mid East oil controlling nations want it and don't you think that since 9/11 we are in a safer world that is the furthest from the truth.

Did you know that Holly wood was the first to tell these terrorist how to operate via the then most popular TV program in the US, Star Trek "Deep Space Nine" episodes of May 5th and 12th 1999.

Didn't you know it was Hollywood that revealed that the NSA was listening to every phone conversation on the planet let alone the US through the Movie "Enemy of State".

But because if any one was caught giving the info to the enemy or came forward with the info they would be tried and sent to prison or executed. Something Snowden has nothing to worry about.

Now back on track. Muslims cry the loudest when they lie but when there is a truth they are quiet.

I served in some of their countries in So East Asia and I am very familiar with their customs and ways and this is one of them. Smile and lie to your face and when you turn your back attack. When testing a new theory of attacks using the old methods use the first test on the world leader. IN 2001 they thought it to be the US but today they see China as the world leader. Don't cry wolf when it is a test run. Cry wolf if it was an accident as to confuse your enemy.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I am not sure that this is done by Muslim terrorist groups

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Britguy
I have never subscribed to the idea of Terrorist "Dry Runs / Test Runs" of their evil plots. I mean, why bother and run the risk of tipping your hand to those who would be out to thwart your schemes? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!
I mean, do our own military and various dubious agencies do the same when plotting something? Of course not.

It wasn't about the use of false ID's that they were testing it was how to smuggle on board what is needed to destroy or highjack a plane and then make it work. the next one they will use their own ID's and it will be spectacular.

I was discussing this with a friend and it may be that the explosion of their device was premature that is why there is no evidence and why no one is claiming at this moment. they were only to be successful in the high jack with an actual explosive and that may have backed fired and why no one is making claim because they will do it again.

remember the Afghani who were planting roadside bomb to kill US troops without knowing they had a drone watching them ready to deploy. But they made a mistake and instantly took themselves out of the equation. I am beginning to think this is what happened. No one makes a claim so it will blow over and be claimed a mechanical failure or pilot error. then they will do it again only this time with success.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

ChesterJohn

Britguy

It wasn't about the use of false ID's that they were testing it was how to smuggle on board what is needed to destroy or highjack a plane and then make it work. the next one they will use their own ID's and it will be spectacular.

I was discussing this with a friend and it may be that the explosion of their device was premature that is why there is no evidence and why no one is claiming at this moment. they were only to be successful in the high jack with an actual explosive and that may have backed fired and why no one is making claim because they will do it again.

remember the Afghani who were planting roadside bomb to kill US troops without knowing they had a drone watching them ready to deploy. But they made a mistake and instantly took themselves out of the equation. I am beginning to think this is what happened. No one makes a claim so it will blow over and be claimed a mechanical failure or pilot error. then they will do it again only this time with success.

Doesn't the lack of any wreckage blow holes in your theory? Do you actually think they could smuggle a device on board that could destroy the plane so completely? And why would they use their own ID's the hijackers from 9/11 used other peoples passports. This has been proven because many of the people have been found to still be alive.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

ubaid5
I am not sure that this is done by Muslim terrorist groups

You need to get with the program. Everything bad that happens now is the result of Muslim terror groups.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
it was only a matter of time tile al-CIADA got bored of not crashing planes in a long while

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Seems to me that of someone did it on purpose they would be crowing about it by now. Why kill 300 people and stay silent about it? What good would that do, even by your own warped standards of justice for Islam or whatever terror group you are working for? That certainly has not been done in the past.

No, I have no idea, and I'm not speculating on something else such as meteorites. It's just that there is no evidence so far to link this to terrorism. Unless they find the Black Box we're going to be waiting quite awhile for a valid explanation.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If your theory proves correct people will soon have to fly naked (after undergoing a real complete X-ray exam).
edit on 10-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I think some sort of suitcase EMP device was on board and successfully used. I think it was indeed a test run to see if it could be done and there will be more to follow

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Act of terror or not, this is going to make getting a passport for international travel even harder.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

No I don't think they smuggles a complete device on board. I think each of them (possibly more that 2 now) was able to get what was needed to assemble one on board. Use parts from cells phones or dummy looking cells phones to use for detonator.

I think they were possibly in the process of assembling it in the bathroom when they accidentally set it off and poof! no more plane. Had it worked they may have highjacked the plane and slammed it into a prearranged target.

debris from 7 miles up will spread pretty much over a large area up to 70 miles in either direction.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
Act of terror or not, this is going to make getting a passport for international travel even harder.

Not if they put together a one universal passport that covers all countries then they can have a central data base. Who knows maybe this is a plan of the Elite to put us one step closer to the NWO.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Terrorism is the least feasible of all possibilities at this point. An improvised device would rip a whole in a plane, leave clothes, bodies and foam floating. I'm very confident in assuming, that the plane was vaporised. The last reported movement of the plane could quite possibly have been an evasive manoever. A missile fired from relatively short range, probably would not have had the chance to be picked up. Who knows- they may even be as stealth as a PAK-50, F-22, SU-47, or B-2.

"Somebody would have seen a blast from a missile....." Or a shoe bomb, or chemical IED, or fuel ignition from an air frame failure, blah, blaaaahhhhh. Whoever was looking in that direction at that time, is obviously not coming forward.

I doubt we'll ever be told the truth. Hell, it could have been a bird.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join