It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview of Dane Wigington of GeoEngineering Watch

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

You ignoring my questions?

Didn't you say you were a serious researcher?

Why are you ignoring obvious flaws in that guys story?

Why are you seemingly changing the subject now by posting some other random article?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

30 minutes for the chemicals to leave the plane, fall 30,000 feet, enter his office's air conditioning unit and still strong enough to make him suffer, painfully. Wouldn't the people on the street be more affected??

Maybe the "chemtrails" only affect those that believe.
edit on 18-3-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: hanging chad

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

My major concern is that there is evidence that they are spraying tons of nanosized aluminum compounds.

Actually, no, there is not. If there was, it would be all over the net.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
A video Wigington has posted, "High Bypass Turbofan Jet Engines & Contrails," by a YouTuber with the username "categd":

Because of the control system that is in place, put there by globalists who favor their New World Order regardless of what's good for humankind, the testimony of ordinary people in opposition to powerful interests has to take the form of websites and YouTube videos put there by volunteers.

One has to piece together what is going on in bits and pieces and unlearn false assumptions, over time.

Requiring "proof," as if there is such a thing to be found in this world we live in of official disinformation being an integral part of everyday living, is unrealistic.

Who do you trust to prove it to you?

I think people are going to have to use their intuition. We have it for a reason.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Mary Rose

waynos
The picture in your post since you amended it shows an aerodynamic contrail, something I capture in photographs fairly often (I got a couple last Sunday when the air was very moist).

How do you know whether or not what you captured had chemicals in it?

I'm sure it did. But there was nothing to suggest any additional chemicals were added to it, as per chemtrails.

An aerodynamic contrail forming off the winglet of an A330 (as per what I saw this week) has no source for anything to be added, no ducting or pipes within what is basically a thin solid surface. However the proven science that explains moisture being released under depressurisation (like when you open a can of pop) and how aeroplane wings work by creating differences in the air pressure acting on them, etc etc, fully explain how one might expect such a contrail to form. For there to be another reason, such as an injected spray, you would need evidence beyond someone who simply doesn't understand how contrails work, guessing it must be a spray.

On the link you posted there is an article that claims high bypass engines cannot produce contrails because they don't burn most of the air. No consideration at all is given to the water content already present in this air or the effect that sudden and massive depressurisation into air that is tens of degrees in temperature below zero might have. Does that read credibly at all to you, as a serious researcher?

Some people ask questions and seek to understand. Others believe in the boogeyman.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Mary Rose
Who do you trust to prove it to you?

I think people are going to have to use their intuition. We have it for a reason.

EXACTLY! I trust the science that has existed since powered flight. long before any conspiracies existed about chemtrails. That science hasn't changed. But you trust the charlatans who use your faulty logic to fund their lifestyles. You are a member of a cult. You believe their lies and even admit there is no factual basis for it. You have "faith" that they are leading you in the right direction. As with any good conspiracy, follow the money.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Mary Rose

Scroll down to see a print version of the video under: Real Condensation Trails

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If they abruptly stop the SRM(chem trails) it will cause the global tempertures to double, so saith the scientific engineering community ;
Knovel.com

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SmikeS

Key content from your link is falsely represented

"If SRM were terminated for any reason, there is high confidence that global surface temperatures would rise very rapidly to values consistent with the greenhouse gas forcing," the IPCC stated in its Fifth Assessment Report.

Have a quick look at www.abovetopsecret.com...

Been there, done this.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

It's OK to lie, if it helps the greater good.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Mary Rose

I tried, couldn't get past this part

High-bypass turbofan engines do not create condensation trails. The ratio of air-to-exhaust is much too high to facilitate the formation of condensation because the majority of air expelled from the back of the engine is not combusted. It is passed through the "fan" and simply blown out the back without mixing with any fuel at all.

That doesn't make sense to me. In an exercise of independent thought I consider the wingtip vortice, no combustion required. What is a wingtip vortice? In short,

What you’re seeing is water vapor.
www.askthepilot.com...

Any thoughts on that Mary?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Mary Rose

Mary Rose

Almost every plane that flies now has these engines. So by your's and Dane's logic, every persistent contrail is effectively a chemtrail. If that is not a factual statement, please correct me.

If that's so, then you can ask the EPA to sample any trail to blow this theory apart. Remember, it's against international law to do this.

There should be no reason NOT to proceed with some sort of legal action. Unless Dane is lying and/or wrong.

Please keep us informed of the legal plight.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Another video showing chemtrails blocking rays of joy, another storm of white haze smeared across the blue sky.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SmikeS

@ 1:45. "As we can see when we zoom in, there appears to be a plane at the head of this chemtrail."
Yes, I sure hope so. But, please answer this one question.

Why can't they be contrails?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

call it whatever u like, idc, the names will be changed tomorrow, either way its still stealing rays of delight....

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Mary Rose

Mary Rose

Isn't that article self-contradicting?

On the one hand HBPR engines cannot produce contrails because not enough air is combusted, but on the other hand the aerodynamic contrail from the wing is genuine where there is no combustion at all.

Please explain how that makes sense to you?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

SmikeS

call it whatever u like, idc, the names will be changed tomorrow, either way its still stealing rays of delight....

Well if that's all you're worried about then just turn that frown upside down and have an attitude of gratitude. Be like me and keep a positive mental attitude!

All that "chemtrail" talk made it seem like you were concerned about chemicals.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

SmikeS
Another video showing chemtrails blocking rays of joy, another storm of white haze smeared across the blue sky.

How do you know it's a video of chemtrails and not merely a video of contrails presented by a liar? Serious question.
edit on 18-3-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

SmikeS

It's kind of important. If it's contrails (as I suspect) then it's a natural byproduct of the airline industry. The conditions were right for persistent contrail formation and yes, they blocked out some of the sun. Like clouds. Just like clouds.

But....if them are chemtrails, then we have a HUGE problem on our hands. Some rouge element of society has gone against the mandate from the UN council and is maliciously spraying our skies without consent or warning. If that is the case, then we have a disaster waiting to happen.

Luckily, those lines in the sky act just like regular contrails and since there is no evidence that they are anything other than tiny ice crystals, I think all is well. Sorry about the sky. If you get really upset, you can make a sign.

Protest air travel. Or invent teleportation.
edit on 18-3-2014 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join