It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 taken to a parallel universe!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Even more is the passengers stories.
"We remember nothing!" and all hell break lose. By that time, ATS will receive 24 post per second

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
I reckon nothing could be much freaky than if an old lost plane or squad of planes suddenly appears requesting clearance to land. Flight 19 returns. How would the debunkers react to that I wonder

What plane? Media got this covered bro lol

A few days later it was known as just a re-enactment by some patriots

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

UltraverseMaximus

AthlonSavage
I reckon nothing could be much freaky than if an old lost plane or squad of planes suddenly appears requesting clearance to land. Flight 19 returns. How would the debunkers react to that I wonder

What plane? Media got this covered bro lol

A few days later it was known as just a re-enactment by some patriots

In that case, lower count, 2 post per second and later MSM scoop the discussion point and pictures

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
A quote from latest media article

With the three-day search failing to find any confirmed trace of the plane or the 239 people aboard, fears are growing that the Boeing 777 may never be found.

Disappeared without a trace.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

Probably with interest - I know I would.

It is interesting fantasizing about stuff like that occasionally - as long as you don't confuse it with reality.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Too early to say, its just 3 day, lets wait another 3 years, then we might can say that.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'd be lying if I said I'd kept my brain completely away from these kinds of musings.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

Come and stay with us, I got plenty more of weird "connections". Its called online lies afterall.

Do you know, the log stop responding while its still in 35000 feet mid air ?

The plane was swallowed by the giant squid like alien.
or
maybe the plane just blow
or
[insert your own stuff]

Ludicrous Online Lies --- the best to waste your time.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Tinfoil alert. Since this thread in LOL, I think its pretty safe to talk about "bunny in the sky kidnapping aeroplane" etc.

What IF...

The aeroplane come back ? and everyone on board remember nothing different/nothing at all.

Afterall, theres no debris, the plane just poof from radar and flight log. Have no one claim to bomb it, it have good pilot, plane is pretty new, shud be no problem at all, except - abducted to parallel universe, UFO etc.

Maybe its the "disclosure" that we all waiting for. How about that ?

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Mabey the latest news on Malaysian military radar detecting a course change is a ruse, to hide the fact the plane vanished at its last plotted position with no credible explanation for why.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Or maybe it changed course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join