It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold Schwarzenegger & Sylvestor Stallone & Warren Buffett- Why Are They ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If you enjoy what you are doing ,it is the healthiest thing you can do.It's that way with the arts,especially when you make it big. Your whole being is engaged,we however,have to do things that cause stress and they aren't things we like to do.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
First of all, it's their job (actors) to look good and maintain their bodies...
Don't stare yourself blind how good these people look in there movies, they build up to all those body scenes.

Stallone requested a heavier draw weight on his bow (Rambo 2) so his muscles would show better... that's how obsessed they are to their appearance...

As for sure, Arnold has incredible genes, but if I look at the two now, I just see old man.
I bet they won't film how they crawl out of bed in the morning, from all that lifting... even Arnold when asked what he would change if he could do things over, he answered, a little bit less extreme exercise... trust me, these guys are in more pain you think

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
OP may as well ask why the victoria sears models (claim to) drink purified water ONLY (ditto organic foods etc, no smoking, no POLLUTANTS etc) and/or why the royals are so big on their "organic produce" (etc and so on..)

if you want something done right you have to do it yourself

..arnie's age was showing in expendables 1, shuffling down the aisle to meet stallone and willis in the church scene

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Sweet! You could too given their frailty....

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by drneville

True. They paid big on their minds & souls to get where they are & do not seem happy.
To championoftruth...I meant the kind of bot some younger & more agile gets wired to to make all the moves not actual bots & only he talked clone, brain transference, the 2nd pic doesn't even look like Sly.......

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by championoftruth

There is a better one with Arnie and his Animatronic Him but I liked these lol!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">https...://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srpa991xvD8&feature=youtu.be

www.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">https...://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srpa991xvD8&feature=youtu.be

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join