It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold Schwarzenegger & Sylvestor Stallone & Warren Buffett- Why Are They ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Aleister
As other posters have said, one key, besides diet and hydration and vitamin C (which the healthy oldsters all probably know about) is that Stallone and Arnold never quit exercising. They got their bodies in good shape, muscle toned, stretched properly, and never stopped doing all of that. 66 is very young if the body is kept in good running order and people get some intelligence and stop eating the stupid things at some point (sugar, chips, fries, fried food, fast food, meat in general, dairy, on and on).
edit on 9-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

All true and yet as I said My Mother in her late 80's is lovely, not a wrinkle, thick glossy hair and not overweight, eats junk and has never been to a Dr in her life until this last year (checkups insisted on by younger sister). She needs no makeup a little color on her lips and cheeks is it. She lived her whole life without watching her diet and not only did she not work out, she never even took walks, she liked to sit and was never active. Genes I guess.

My husbands Grandfather in his late 90's walked daily several miles a day right up until death, he ate small consistent meals always, a veggie a small 2 oz protein (animal) and fruit serving, and he looked wonderful.

What they did both have in common is avoiding Drs and never having smoked nor drank (zero alcohol for Mom) Granddad (one small glass of red wine every evening) no drugs or meds of any kind.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

championoftruth

hounddoghowlie
reply to post by championoftruth

plus just like warren buffett, they have a lot of money and you can buy a lot of health care with that kind of money and the media doesn't necessarily have to know about it.

edit on 9-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

That does not explain why Steven Jacobs,Apple founder died at 42 even though he was worth $150 billion.

150 billion is 150 000 000 000.1 billion is 1000 000 000

I mean all that vast fortune and he is still dead.How do you explain that with buying healthcare?

I mean this guy was so rich that rumor has it his bank had to buy special scientific notation calculators and train the staff to use them as when Steven Jacobs banked as ordinary 8 digit calculators could not cope with his shear wealth.

edit on 9-3-2014 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

No offense, but your alias is 'championoftruth', yet there's nothing true in your comment.
8 digit calculators could not cope with his shear wealth? Steve Jobs wasn't worth anywhere near
$150 billion.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

ColeYounger

championoftruth

hounddoghowlie

plus just like warren buffett, they have a lot of money and you can buy a lot of health care with that kind of money and the media doesn't necessarily have to know about it.

edit on 9-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

That does not explain why Steven Jacobs,Apple founder died at 42 even though he was worth $150 billion.

150 billion is 150 000 000 000.1 billion is 1000 000 000

I mean all that vast fortune and he is still dead.How do you explain that with buying healthcare?

I mean this guy was so rich that rumor has it his bank had to buy special scientific notation calculators and train the staff to use them as when Steven Jacobs banked as ordinary 8 digit calculators could not cope with his shear wealth.

edit on 9-3-2014 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

No offense, but your alias is 'championoftruth', yet there's nothing true in your comment.
8 digit calculators could not cope with his shear wealth? Steve Jobs wasn't worth anywhere near
$150 billion.

Apple is trading at a new high of $695 per share (old high was $685.50), with a total market value of $651.5 billion.

media.tumblr.com...

thingsappleisworthmorethan.tumblr.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well, considering both stallone and arnie have been tagged for hgh/roids, I think you have your answer there.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Why focus on just those 3? Why care so much about it?
I know if someone has genetics from Royalty or any of the top Elites seem to have unnatural longevity. Some singers or actors/actresses are descendants of Royalty and or the top Elites.
They have always seemed to age slower than those not of Royalty and or the top Elites in every way without the aid of cosmetic surgeries, or any other enhancements.
It also seems like they do or will live very long lives with all faculties in good working conditions until one of them somehow screws up, then they are dead and everyone is surprised or say, " Well it's about time! "
There indeed a mystery in all of this, but smart, ordinary, regular folk would be wise to not try and delve too deep into this as it seems there is usually a payment of either death or total disappearances for those who do.....
Just an observation, albeit one to heed....

Interesting post topic though S&F

Blessings to you and yours

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

StormyStars

Why focus on just those 3? Why care so much about it?
I know if someone has genetics from Royalty or any of the top Elites seem to have unnatural longevity. Some singers or actors/actresses are descendants of Royalty and or the top Elites.
They have always seemed to age slower than those not of Royalty and or the top Elites in every way without the aid of cosmetic surgeries, or any other enhancements.
It also seems like they do or will live very long lives with all faculties in good working conditions until one of them somehow screws up, then they are dead and everyone is surprised or say, " Well it's about time! "
There indeed a mystery in all of this, but smart, ordinary, regular folk would be wise to not try and delve too deep into this as it seems there is usually a payment of either death or total disappearances for those who do.....
Just an observation, albeit one to heed....

Interesting post topic though S&F

Blessings to you and yours

These people are rich and famous each with at least 100 million in the bank and warren buffett has 80 billion in the bank.

It's not just about looks.How are they still mentally alert..Warren just made 22 billion last year and obviously his mind must still be functional to make such a vast amount even though he is 83.

Yet other ordinary people suffer mental decline.

Is it possible they be maybe related to a race of long lived immortals?

Their are stories of Sylvestor being very unpleasant with servants.

Examining their mental state they must be frustrated and very resentful.They must look down on ordinary poor people.

Here they are with rich and famous and powerful with billions in the bank and yet they are aging and all their money cannot stop them from aging and maybe dying.

How can they take the money with them?
Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs used to have it buried with them.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Heredity Genetics.
Human,
Not all the aged are senile or with Alzheimers.
My own Great Uncle, originally from Austria, now Canadian, will be 88 August 20th 2014. He looks 55 at most, still has red brown hair, sparkly youthful Sapphire Blue eyes, owns a major logging company, thinks younger than most 35 year olds, keeps his own business books, goes to Cuba once or twice a year 2 weeks at a time with the ladies, not a wrinkle, six pack abs & muscles so many young men wish they had, still works actively alongside young men and is very charismatic but we are descendants of Royalty.

I've worked in many a personal care home where when 3/4's of the aged go in shouldn't. Seems being in personal care homes makes their youth decline rapidly from drugs, rules, etc. I think the just give up under those or other circumstances where the feel hopelessness, helpless, & no longer in control of their own lives.

Steven Tyler will be 63 or 64 March 26th 2014 and still majorly hot even though he battled Hep-C with harsh interferon treatments for 10 years most cannot handle and beat it. Hep-C free now, about to remarry a major hottie and STILL sports 6 pack abs and Joe Perry is right there also looking hotter now than ever before though some say it has to do with the sort of chunky rings they all wear on their wedding ring fingers including my Great Uncle.............who never married....

" Only the good die young..." Take a look at how true that really is.

edit on th312014Mon, 10 Mar 2014 06:02:22 -05000314th31amMon, 10 Mar 2014 06:02:22 -0500 by StormyStars because: I needed to add last part

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Determination and the right attitude. Death is a certainty, so decide how you wont to go in Diapers or engaging the world head on.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Here they are with rich and famous and powerful with billions in the bank and yet they are aging and all their money cannot stop them from aging and maybe dying.

try to avoid using maybe in sentences they are going to die like anyone born, and no amount of money can prevent. Swartz has already postponed his end with his heart operations, and his wealth has bought him another 20 years. Ironically if he hadn't done roids he wouldn't of had his build and wouldn't of made it to fame, but then he would of got his 20 years as a healthy aging unfamous male.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnTheSmith

dont forget growth hormones ,used correctly anyway

but thats just for the first two arnie and sly both used/use them

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It's the tedious grind of 'the job' and the commute to and from the job, year after year, that steals the health of the average person.

The very wealthy have 'personal assistants' that take care of All mundane chores. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping --- Stallone has his 'people' take care of these pesky details.

Imagine what you could do with your life --- if you didn't have to live *your* life!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

try to avoid using maybe in sentences they are going to die like anyone born, and no amount of money can prevent. Swartz has already postponed his end with his heart operations, and his wealth has bought him another 20 years. Ironically if he hadn't done roids he wouldn't of had his build and wouldn't of made it to fame, but then he would of got his 20 years as a healthy aging unfamous male.

I heard that near Washington babies without brains have been born possibly due to the nuclear reactor nearby and of course the nuclear power people deny it saying it just natural causes.
It occurs that perhaps these bodies without brains could be used in a head or brain transplant and in this these people could cheat death.

These experiments have already been done with mice and monkeys sine 1970.
Work in 1970s of a Dr. White and he transplanted a rhesus monkey head onto the body of another rhesus monkey. The monkey was apparently able to see and smile and taste, and in Dr. White’s words, ‘bite’ and he did this with the idea that eventually, human head could be transplanted onto a donor body. An Italian neuroscientist wrote an article which had quite a lot of discussion suggesting that a brain transplant could theoretically be achieved by transplanting the whole human head onto a donor body. He proposed a method for reconnecting the severed spinal cords.

This research should be funded by these celebrities.

Now it is 2014 ,40 years on and science has advanced so perhaps the rich and famous could cheat death by brain or head transplants.Just imagine immortality at last and a new body as well.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

amraks

championoftruth

Steven Jacobs haha hmmm. you mean Steve Jobs???

He was 56 when he died.
edit on 9/3/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

Lol a tripple whammy of wrongness, name, age and worth, all wrong.

And OP, are you secretly the publicist of Mr Stallone or Swarzenegger? Bigging up Escape Plan's blu ray release perhaps? Otherwise I really can't agree with anything you said either. Both those actors look their age, neither has great health..for a rich celebrity who does look great look up Sting, he looks after himself properly and you can tell. As with Buffet, most of his wealth was from his younger says.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Money buys a personal chef, personal trainer, good healthcare, and most importantly: plastic surgery/hair transplants. Also, most celebrities don't do publicized appearances without makeup.

Celebrities age just like the rest of us, only difference is they have the money and the need to hide it as long as they can.

PS: How did you screw up Steve Jobs' name? That's unfathomable.
edit on 3/10/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by doorhandle

Agreed. And don't forget about the computer enhancement for their last 2 movies.
I've no idea what Sylvester Stallone does but it's public knowledge that even after major heart surgery, Arnold Schwarzenegger still has his nasty cigar habit.
Anacephalitic babies are born everywhere but no one knows why. Yet.
3 constants in life;
1. We are born
2. Fight to stay alive
3. Die

Those never change.

Though I have read there's been an Arnold Schwarzenegger bot since just before Terminator 3. IF it is indeed true, that is very ironic lol

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

StormyStars
reply to post by doorhandle

Agreed. And don't forget about the computer enhancement for their last 2 movies.
I've no idea what Sylvester Stallone does but it's public knowledge that even after major heart surgery, Arnold Schwarzenegger still has his nasty cigar habit.
Anacephalitic babies are born everywhere but no one knows why. Yet.
3 constants in life;
1. We are born
2. Fight to stay alive
3. Die

Those never change.

Though I have read there's been an Arnold Schwarzenegger bot since just before Terminator 3. IF it is indeed true, that is very ironic lol

why don't we take some tissue samples from them and store them safely.then we can clone humans properly we could bring them back.

since it is easy to clone many many times as once then we could clone a few of these celebrities and what we could is transplant their brains into the cloned body after removing the blank brain from the cloned body or alternatively transplant their heads onto a cloned body or both for insurance.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Wow!

why don't we take some tissue samples from them and store them safely.then we can clone humans properly we could bring them back.

since it is easy to clone many many times as once then we could clone a few of these celebrities and what we could is transplant their brains into the cloned body after removing the blank brain from the cloned body or alternatively transplant their heads onto a cloned body or both for insurance.

What is really wrong with you?

The whole reply is..... well it's, very wrong scientifically and theoretically making your reply outlandish. And as far as those 2 actors, everything has changed so drastically from their youthful beginnings, if restarting youthful once more in these times, do you honestly believe people would still think of them today as people did way back then? Honestly?

As my daughters say, " That was then, THIS is now. What was acceptable then, most is not now."

This is not like clothing, shoes, cars, or even hair fads, it is humans, hear & soul, body & mind." Your idea is very....unethical to say the least. I am now done with this thread......

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Look up Ernstine Shepherd, 73 years old and still weight lifting.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
For those wondering about the role of HGH and how it might be increased naturally:

www.visionfitness.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Aleister
As other posters have said, one key, besides diet and hydration and vitamin C (which the healthy oldsters all probably know about) is that Stallone and Arnold never quit exercising. They got their bodies in good shape, muscle toned, stretched properly, and never stopped doing all of that. 66 is very young if the body is kept in good running order and people get some intelligence and stop eating the stupid things at some point (sugar, chips, fries, fried food, fast food, meat in general, dairy, on and on).
edit on 9-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

egads!!! bacon is the fountain of youth!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join