It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold Schwarzenegger & Sylvestor Stallone & Warren Buffett- Why Are They ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Arnold Schwarzenegger & Sylvestor Stallone & Warren Buffett - Why Are they still compos mentis?

The first 2 are 66 years old and making action films and in great physical condition.
The last one is 83 years old,thats right 83 years old and raking in billions,does not wear diapers,or in a nursing home and is fully self aware,does not suffer Alzheimer mental impairment or cognitive decline even though he does not do what the first 2 do.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also in 2013, Sylvestor Stallone starred in the action thriller Escape Plan, along with Arnold Schwarzenegger

thriller Escape Plan, along with Arnold Schwarzenegger and they did their own stunts at 66 years old.This is very shocking for all the people who are just 60 and told to crawl into a corner and wait for death,diapers,walking sticks,mobility scoOters,Alzheimers and a nursing home

en.wikipedia.org...

The question is why?

Everyday i see fairly young people aged 40 to 6O in mobility scOoters in walmart with their behaviour indicating cognitive decline,some of them quite young,yet sitting on mobility scooters or in the streets yet here we have 3 who are much more advanced in years yet they are running about making millions and billions.Why is that?

What is the difference between these 3 and the millions who in nursing homes,mobility scoOters and suffering cognitive decline?

Question is Why oh Why can't everyone else be like them?

edit on 9-3-2014 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
First of all, DNA is a powerful thing. lol
Second: Financial resources combined with diet, PROPER exercise (not working your body into oblivion) and being somewhat "In the know" can be factors in a persons aging. C'mon, you seriously think Arnold is eating fast food busting his butt at construction sites and watching fox news on a couch all night long? They get access to THE BEST.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
A reason to live also helps.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by championoftruth

will too fight? do you really wanna WALK through walmart for the 4th time this week? people with less dont find reasons to hold on to a higher grade of life longer. theres plenty of exceptions to this but generally people who aren't billionaires or movie stars tend to eat worse, be lazier, and just plain care less.

hell for many many years of arnold and sylvester's lives their health was paramount. their income depended on health. their life depended on their health. that will translate to nice health and a good work ethic later in life.

celebrities/rich people have a reason to want to keep it going top notch for as long as possible. other people think "meh, life sucks but it would be a little better with some chili dogs and a good movie" and after years of chili dogs and movies you end up 40 years old in a hovaround at walmart arguing for $.20 off your cheese.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

as far arnold and sylvester just goes to show that exercise can be and is a great thing, but old arnold is starting to show it in his face pretty bad.

plus just like warren buffett, they have a lot of money and you can buy a lot of health care with that kind of money and the media doesn't necessarily have to know about it.

look at dick cheney he walk around dead as a door nail with a pump pumping blood thru his heart for a long time. before he got some poor slop's heart. that's all money.
edit on 9-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Human Growth Hormone
www.scientificamerican.com...
www.vanityfair.com...

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 9-3-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ummm hasnt arnie had like 3 heart surgeries?, great health?, no thanks.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

championoftruth
Arnold Schwarzenegger & Sylvestor Stallone & Warren Buffett - Why Are they still compos mentis?

The first 2 are 66 years old and making action films and in great physical condition.
The last one is 83 years old,thats right 83 years old and raking in billions,does not wear diapers,or in a nursing home and is fully self aware,does not suffer Alzheimer mental impairment or cognitive decline even though he does not do what the first 2 do.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also in 2013, Sylvestor Stallone starred in the

Also in 2013, he starred in the action thriller Escape Plan, along with Arnold Schwarzenegger

thriller Escape Plan, along with Arnold Schwarzenegger and they did their own stunts at 66 years old.This is very shocking for all the people who are just 60 and told to crawl into a corner and wait for death,diapers,walking sticks,mobility scoOters,Alzheimers and a nursing home

en.wikipedia.org...

The question is why?

Everyday i see fairly young people aged 40 to 6O in mobility scOoters in walmart with their behaviour indicating cognitive decline,some of them quite young,yet sitting on mobility scooters or in the streets yet here we have 3 who are much more advanced in years yet they are running about making millions and billions.Why is that?

What is the difference between these 3 and the millions who in nursing homes,mobility scoOters and suffering cognitive decline?

Why can't everyone else be like them.

Well I don't think there's any conspiracy here. My dad just turned 95. Up until a year and a half ago he was still driving, volunteering at the hospital and nursing home a few days a week and could walk a few miles with no real issues.

I cycle and somewhat competitively - not racing any more, but ride at a high rate of speed for anywhere from 50 - 100 miles in a group ride. There are some guys in their late 60s who can suck the lungs right out of your body trying to hold onto their wheel. One guy is late 70s and still races in the Empire State Games.

Heck now that I think about it, they're in better shape than me at 53.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

JohnTheSmith
First of all, DNA is a powerful thing. lol
Second: Financial resources combined with diet, PROPER exercise (not working your body into oblivion) and being somewhat "In the know" can be factors in a persons aging. C'mon, you seriously think Arnold is eating fast food busting his butt at construction sites and watching fox news on a couch all night long? They get access to THE BEST.

I thought they looked like hell in their last films, the makeup so thick you could chainsaw it off. they watch that lighting too, but not enough, need more shadows. People surely realize the filmed action is done in really simple sections, they are not jumping off buildings.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

plus just like warren buffett, they have a lot of money and you can buy a lot of health care with that kind of money and the media doesn't necessarily have to know about it.

There are people all over who are in great health and shape, there are 90 year old marathon runners, my husbands Granddad just fied in late 90's and he was active and looked great all the way to the end. Mostly genetic and luck I think.

If the people were sucking down baby blood or becoming vampires they could cut back on the makeup.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yes, I'll have to agree. "Movie Magic". Between makeup and graphics software, they may look absolutely hideous in real life. Also as someone already pointed out, they're not in perfect health anyways.
My previous post still stands though.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'm sure they eat an organic diet and mostly avoid prepared food made with chemicals most times. You can buy that stuff if you have enough money. There are even coops and restaurant that make this good nutritious food. It is no secret that the people in the health food stores are more healthy. Also farmers usually stay healthy, their immune systems are taxed on a regular basis so they do well with fighting disease and rarely get cykotine storms. Sure they get sick once in a while.

Now the tendency in this country is to build your immune system chemicals, this is bad for some people. They can get a cykotine storm...they need to work in areas where there are germs so there is something to fight...or their immune system fights them.

There is always more than one way to skin a cat but the cat always dies and so will we eventually. It is trying to stay healthy with quality of life while we are alive that counts. Some commercial food is not bad, you should eat 75 percent natural to do well.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie

edit on 9-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

That does not explain why Steven Jacobs,Apple founder died at 42 even though he was worth $150 billion.

150 billion is 150 000 000 000.1 billion is 1000 000 000

I mean all that vast fortune and he is still dead.How do you explain that with buying healthcare?

I mean this guy was so rich that rumor has it his bank had to buy special scientific notation calculators and train the staff to use them as when Steven Jacobs banked as ordinary 8 digit calculators could not cope with his shear wealth.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

As the other posters have said, these men have lived healthy lifestyles in comparison to those you see in the walmart death maze on a death scooter.

These men work hard to maintain their health...Aside from maybe Arnold... Have you actually seen the guy? He isn't in "great" shape at all these days.

Stallone, my god that man looks amazing for his age, but Arnold looks like a 60 year old man.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
what an odd post. 1st. You ONLY see these men on TV or in photos - this of course means you have zero idea what their life is like moment to moment, so the post should be "how much it APPEARS these men seem to be doing better then those I see in my own life?"

That said, Sly takes a gigantic regime of hormone therapy which you sir are not allowed to unless you can afford it. The poor are prohibited from taking the hormone treatments that would help them stay young and fit due to law and price, but are encouraged to eat Soy, drink from plastic and consume toxic water that will destroy their ability to regulate their own hormones. Look up the doctor in Las Vegas who's 70 something to see what you can't have...

As for Warren. So he can show up on TV and talk for two minutes about how wonderful the world is. If you had to suck it up for two minutes a day on camera, with makeup and people lauding you like some kind of hero, I think you'd look good too.

As for Arnie, he looks pretty bad.

There is no way to know if these men, or anyone you see on TV, is wearing diapers, drools, does their own laundry and so on because you only SEE THEM ON TV! I can tell for a fact that one of them is not as you think at all - that's all I 'll sat on that topic.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Hijinx

As the other posters have said, these men have lived healthy lifestyles in comparison to those you see in the walmart death maze on a death scooter.

These men work hard to maintain their health...Aside from maybe Arnold... Have you actually seen the guy? He isn't in "great" shape at all these days.

Stallone, my god that man looks amazing for his age, but Arnold looks like a 60 year old man.

I simply do not agree, stallone looks his age , he looks like he drinks or does other unhealthy things. My Mother is 84, she has not one wrinkle her hair and skin are perfect without any makeup.

He has fake hair and wears a ton of makeup has had they say a lot of plastic surgery, do you mean he still has muscles maybe.
Take a look at the muscle guys before and after...we all age there are no gods.
BTW July 6, 1946 (age 67)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Why do 3 year olds get cancer?

Is it because of their lack of millions?

Taking care of ones health through life has huge benefits -- also on mental health -- as one ages.
And yes, money to afford the best healthcare possible is a factor too.

But genes and DNA are giant determining factors.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I know Arnold probably hasn`t lifted at all since being the governator of Cali. Stallone probably still keeps up with his routine, but I wouldn`t be surprised if still cycles with certain steroids. I recall a few years ago, I think it was in china, where he got booked for smuggling steroids.

Since, if it ever gets abused, it can really screw with a mans testosterone(which play a huge factor in building muscle). One bodybuilder, was said to have abused steroids enough, that his testosterone levels were lower then a pubescent girls. Which could be Arnolds case somewhat. Or it just old age.

Really though, it all about stayin active, stretching in the morning and before going to sleep to keep flexibility, as well as eating properly.

edit on 9-3-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

championoftruth

That does not explain why Steven Jacobs,Apple founder died at 42 even though he was worth $150 billion.

Steven Jacobs haha hmmm. you mean Steve Jobs???

He was 56 when he died.
edit on 9/3/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
As other posters have said, one key, besides diet and hydration and vitamin C (which the healthy oldsters all probably know about) is that Stallone and Arnold never quit exercising. They got their bodies in good shape, muscle toned, stretched properly, and never stopped doing all of that. 66 is very young if the body is kept in good running order and people get some intelligence and stop eating the stupid things at some point (sugar, chips, fries, fried food, fast food, meat in general, dairy, on and on).
edit on 9-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join