It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was God's Son really worth?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
agnisvaha
veteranhumanbeing

VHBEsoteric knowledge explains this: mankind lives here in a Shakespearian Play. This is not real, just a physical (heavier) representation of the higher dimensions.

agnisvaha I am inclined to agree.

vethumanbeing
Would it surprise you to know that no other place in any other solar system, galaxy exists at what has formulated on 'Earth'.

agnisvaha It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

vethumanbeing
This is an experiment for a spirit based entity occupying a heavy vehicle (human, animal, flora).

agnisvaha An experiment conducted by whom? Supposing that you can answer this question it really won't amount to anything more than a theory; a speculation based on variegated interpretations of the cosmogenetic myths. One could just as easily posit that psychoactive mushrooms are responsible for the evolution of mind; that its chemically enervating reactance elicited some type of nootropic action? However, the most discerning understand that there exists what seems to be a non-local aspect of mind. I say 'seems' because it is possible that any autonomy that we might ascribe to it could be merely an unconscious organismic facet of ourselves which demonstrates a continuity of mind. All minds are able to experience this substrate consciousness but it would be otherwise unrecognizable save for our anthropomorphic tendencies.

The experiment conducted by ourselves as a/the further evolution; expression/product of the Absolute Unbounded One in a Plasma state that has thought itself into beingness (who else). Psychotropic mushrooms could just as well been a jumpstarter into seeing/remembering where we are actually from and how this all generated ITSELF. To be born with no memory of our origin was tacit in the planning (no brainer we know the punchline) to the ultimate test "will we recall who we actually are" after incarnating as a human (soul memory). All minds should be able to do this, but for as you say is mired in trivial survival mode (food, shelter and the bootstraps of environmental social conditions you chose to be born into).

vethumanbeing
Its never been done before, this is unique in an expression of AUO (absolute unbounded oneness) (a binary plasma think tank you call 'god') to see itself to a fruition so far this is what has been accomplished, and as yet have not destroyed ourselves/Itself.

agnisvaha We shouldn't be inflexible when it comes to allegorizing a phenomena that we are just beginning to unravel through the lens of modern science. If we can know it, it can be emulated. If our reality is, as you suggest, a giant simulation; an experiment of sorts then it should have an objective frame of reference whereof its mechanism of operation may be observed and compared for variations, subtle changes in (test) subject disposition. If it is a controlled experiment then it must needs follow principles which can possibly be manipulated by the subject.

My truth is this world is a "simulation of circumstance", and most of us that are playing the game should be aware of this (its part of the challenge); Jesus was a clue master, dispensing this knowledge. There have been changes to the program; and it was allowed (its not specifically controlled) an example would be the splitting of the atom, or the tantimount "mutual assured distruction of all specie". The objective of the experiment is this: will the human understand he/it is more than a physical body/mind and understand its beingness is the result of of a binary plasma field trying to express itself. There is no discernable other objective.

vethumanbeing
Not to say it wont come to a final conclusion; but the Absolute will just start all over again. No one gains other than their own spiritual progression continues (that is the point). You will Grok this once you leave your physical body. The Kingdom Jesus spoke of was this state of being.

agnisvaha The Kingdom Jesus spoke of is ambiguous save for a few very important if not telltale qualities which can allow the discerning "test subject" to prognosticate what such a place would be like in an empirical sense.

That Kingdom is ambiguous ON PURPOSE, clues (corn dropped to find ones way back to the origin) only given. He called it a kingdom of heaven only because the nomenclature literacy rate of the times required it (they did not understand metaphysics/practical physics as anything other than magick).
edit on 2-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

That Kingdom is ambiguous ON PURPOSE . . .
I think so.
At least theoretically, Israel, represented at the time by Judea and the followers of the Jerusalem temple cult, was The Kingdom, and Jesus alludes to that when dealing with the Centurion with the sick servant in Matthew 8.

“Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith.
I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.
But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

(2011 NIV)

The Old New Testament story here serves as a metaphorical model but at that particular moment there was a sort of literal concreteness to it.
Jesus had to step about that carefully, to not destroy that, since its existence was critical in the role that it served, but at the same time he had to make allowance for this metaphor to play out in a literal way, of The Kingdom as it should have been envisioned in the beginning, but wasn't because people were not socially evolved enough earlier to be able to carry it out.
edit on 2-4-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
jmdewey60
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

VHB That Kingdom is ambiguous ON PURPOSE . . .

jmdewey60 I think so.
At least theoretically, Israel, represented at the time by Judea and the followers of the Jerusalem temple cult, was The Kingdom, and Jesus alludes to that when dealing with the Centurion with the sick servant in Matthew 8.
“Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith.
I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.
But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

(2011 NIV).

Isaac and Jacob their sons and Abraham in the kingdom of heaven together?; how to explain both Judism and Islam as their major contributions to this planets religious confabulation of opposites/hatred/strife/land battles. I place any blame on Abraham as progenitor of both.

jmdewey60 The Old New Testament story here serves as a metaphorical model but at that particular moment there was a sort of literal concreteness to it.
Jesus had to step about that carefully, to not destroy that, since its existence was critical in the role that it served, but at the same time he had to make allowance for this metaphor to play out in a literal way, of The Kingdom as it should have been envisioned in the beginning, but wasn't because people were not socially evolved enough earlier to be able to carry it out.

He was well aware of dancing within a containment field and not overstepping what could have been percieved as 'outside the box'. John had already exemplified that potencial brutal aftermath. The Kingdom envisioned in the begining and told of as a truism would cause the experiment to fall flat (all information disclosed); unless there was significant proof. Here is the problem, as we were born ignorant and supposed to devine this for ourselves without help from our (meaning us) creators there would be no experiment at all; it would become either a justification "SEE I TOLD YOU SO" or the rubber stamp of a "yup, I knew it all along and was never fooled about the truth of my particular incarnation". So what is the point? to seek and find the thread that is you (being the AUO). Thankyou Jmdewey60 and agnisvaha for your responses.

edit on 2-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join