It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I opened my Third Eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I've started attempting to activate my Third Eye but so far haven't really had any luck from doing what videos suggest but today was different. I was laying in my bed, relaxing, eyes closed with a blind fold so it was dark. I kept breathing slowly for I'd say around 5-10 minutes. I used to do this to soft music before but it didn't really work. This time I just had some Stephen Hawking voice on Youtube talking about an Arcturian message as I'm really interested in Arcturians.

Anyway, I was breathing and trying to relax for 5-10 minutes, then I started seeing blurred purple bulges in front of darkness, they were noticeable but also weren't at the same time, like I couldn't focus on one, and they were moving around, crossing each other like lights at a concert but not as fast and dramatic. Then they kind of formed into one big bulge in the center and it turned into what I can only describe as really dim light. It might not have been light but it was of the light grey colour. Then I started to hear and maybe feel a vibration near my left Sphenoid/Temporal bone. As the vibrations continued, the dim light started to expand and fill with grain and noise, this is the point where my bodies adrenaline started to kick in and my heart started to race. At this point I remembered people saying they got scared and decided to back out, I almost did but kept trying to concentrate but found it difficult.

I soon lost it all and slowly opened my eyes. My body was cold and shaking, it kept shaking for a good 10 minutes after I opened my eyes and sat up. I think I felt a bit of pressure on my forehead aswell but that might have just be me imagining it from reading that it's meant to happen.

I wanted to hear peoples input on what I just experienced. I want to believe that I have succeeded in beginning to open my Third Eye and gain more awareness and consciousness, but I'm not entirely sure and would really love to hear from others on what they think. Please reply and hopefully I'm heading in the right direction!
edit on 8-3-2014 by jonwhite866 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Nice.
sounds like a similar situation of mine.
I went to bed around 10pm. I was awoken around 3am by my 1 year old needing a diaper change. So I changed him then tried to go back to sleep. It wasn't going to happen so I did what I always do, meditate. Probably 15 minutes in I felt the vibration. It was almost violent feeling. I thought I was having a seizure but I remembered that its a common symptom of an OBE and it was my soul vibrating not my body, so I went with it. That's when I saw the darkness turn to gray light and I saw the shapes of people. It lasted only a little while and eventually I lost it. I remember feeling a heightened sense of love too. It was the closest thing I'd ever had to opening the 3rd eye or having an OBE. I really wish I could have one again.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
My third eye is blind. Lucky for me the other two work just fine.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by drz400

Did you experience the grain/noise? Maybe distortion or something. I don't fully understand it at the moment as I'm new and literally only picked up on it a few days ago. But as soon as I heard of it and Arcturians I gained an instant fascination with it, I've never felt so clear about something in my life.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I never heard any noise that I can remember. I thought about that though. I remember people saying that when transitioning out of body, you hear some loud noises. Some people hear bangs, or electricity sounding noises. I never heard anything.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by drz400

I meant noise as in, lots of little dots appearing all over the place like TV static but not as in your face. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

Your experience was only the surface of a much bigger experience to come if you continue to practice. You stimulated your third eye enough to feel and hear the vibrations. The purple vortex is a gateway to the Astral, we all go through it when we dream at night, we just don't remember. Next time just focus in the middle of the vortex to go through the astral and then your vision will open. And then I'm not going to spoil it for you...
have fun and always take caution to listen to your body.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I was going to say something crude, in response to your title, but I hit the back-space button, and will just say welcome to the ATS asylum. all the inmates here are controlled by our very own group of nurse Ratchetts. you now are accorded access to all the verbal stimulants and depressants of your choice.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Your third eye brought you to ATS I see. Welcome to the site.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
eat raw food, dont drink clorinated water..

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tachyonator7

But I love my steak

new topics

top topics

join