It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cornwall 'UFO' photo part of whistleblower's leaked documents, (Or how we got the bird!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Remember this guy? Yep it's a birdie, however this birdie was found, (amongst other similar pictures) in GCHQ documents as part of a Snowden drop.

Nigel Watson, author of Haynes UFO Investigations Manual, believes the presentation is actually proof of government attempts at mind control and the slides are part of guidelines for spies on how to spread misinformation on the internet.

According to the Exeter Express and Echo, 'The main evidence for the cover-up of UFO reports and manipulation of UFO beliefs, as revealed by the documents released by Edward Snowden, is contained in a Powerpoint presentation called, The Art Of Deception: Training For A New Generation Of Online Covert Operations. This was produced by the GCHQ, British secret intelligence agency and features 50 slides related to using the internet for psychological operations.'

More reading here,

travel.aol.co.uk...#!slide=aol_2437337

The 'powerpoint' presentation is already a subject on ATS, here's the original link.

firstlook.org...
edit on 7-3-2014 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yep. It's a bird.
Dammit.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Fooling a UFO believer is like fooling a 2 year old...
Only much easier.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

butcherguy
Yep. It's a bird.
Dammit.

Actually the picture has the ATS designation, 'Blurdy' thanks to Phage, and it was featured on a thread here at ATS.
What's more, is that picture was taken in August 2011 so it's recent, even though it was part of, or added to this 'powerpoint' portfolio. It should mean that Snowden's portfolio is pretty up to date.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Jefferton
Fooling a UFO believer is like fooling a 2 year old...
Only much easier.

You could say that, although that would also mean that there are a fair amount of 2 year olds on ATS.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Honestly From the ammount of fake photos and data from peoples and goverments alike, has made imposible for the real ones to be accepted as real. I mean honestly, One day someone will make a photo of real spaceship and everyone will go : FAAAAKE, then some idiot will make a photo of a bird, and everyone will be like : OMG ITS UFO and the photo will be worshipped by the most believers. Or maybe it has already happened?????

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

ZeroFurrbone
Honestly From the ammount of fake photos and data from peoples and goverments alike, has made imposible for the real ones to be accepted as real. I mean honestly, One day someone will make a photo of real spaceship and everyone will go : FAAAAKE, then some idiot will make a photo of a bird, and everyone will be like : OMG ITS UFO and the photo will be worshipped by the most believers. Or maybe it has already happened?????

Your talking like a secret service man! what you are saying is the whole point of the Blurdy.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

How did you found me so fast ? Damn i need a new identity.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Here's the pdf of the presentation for anyone interested.
The Art Of Deception: Training For A New Generation Of Online Covert Operations.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

It fooled you then?!
No offense ment, just could'nt resist a come back!
, its my b'thday, so im feeling a bit cheeky and trying my luck!!.
All the best.
B.V.H

top topics

join