It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Djarums:

Your point should be worded that I am not someone who allows uneducated people to one sidedly trash anyone, be it America, Israel or whoever. By reading my posts (including the ones in this thread which I'm sure you could take a second or two to read) you will find that I hold both sides of this particular conflict responsible for it. Unlike other people who due to acorn-brain syndrome insist on blaming only one. As the ancient saying goes "It takes two to tango" and sadly many of you miss that point.

Yeah, it must be because you're so smart and we're all so stooopid. Good eye.

Both sides are to blame, but Israel is more to blame. It's called the facts, swallow it.

So yeah, to sum up, I do defend Israel. And I defend America too. Unlike others though I do acknowledge when they commit acts that are wrong. I'm not inventing that, you can see it in all of my posts over the years. I'm damn proud of my views, I believe them to be correct, and I strongly dislike people who enjoy blaming people for everything under the sun because it suits their agenda. If that makes someone dislike me in turn, so be it and a happy thanksgiving to you in spite of that.

So you defend America and Israel even though you realize they commit acts that are wrong? Wow, congrats. You're Jewish, living in the U.S., right? I'm sure that has absolutley nothing to do with your blind allegiance.

j

<< 1   >>

join