It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A personal alien experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
One tip that has helped with my sanity is to view the uncertainty with probabilities rather than absolute certainties. This does help our mental image be more adaptable as new information comes along.

It does sound like you have been trying hard to talk to them, leaving messages on your bed does show some desperation on your part. For proper communication to take place, listening is just as important as talking. Have you been keeping a journal to help understand any long term trends? While I am not sure of your exact situation, the dream world can have some influence. Have you looked into any dream analysis and interpretation documentation to help understand any messages or even just what you might be thinking deep down a bit better?

Before you can have any real chance of getting a message out, you do need to clarify and understand just where the message is coming in.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by happinness

Hi happiness,

You know, i was so glad to hear i'm not the only one to have had the drill experience happen to them. For me it happened at least 5 times, like a drill going into my ear - painful and maddening.

One of the reasons i made this thread was because of last week in fact, the visitations seem to be starting all over again. Last night it just happened as well. After sometime in bed it began, with delicate fingers holding my hands again like all those years before. It was if my bed covers didn’t exist, as their hands touched my legs without having to lift up the covers. At some point i moved my arm slightly across the bed, they then moved it back into place to see if it moved again on its own, unaware i was awake moving it.

Later i started snoring loudly enough that it startled them into ‘fading away?’ the paralysis briefly left me gradually fading away for 2-3 seconds until a few moments later they realised it was just my normal bodily sounds and so the paralysis started again. Any sounds made, and they disappear within spit seconds, they’re very cautious. Nothing hurt, i felt no real fear. Only that i didn’t want them to know i was awake. Afterwards getting up was an effort, my body felt exhausted as if i had just been at the gym.

In the old days when i was brave enough to open my eyes, they would look at me sometimes surprised i was awake, and other times with no real concern. As months continued i felt they had became accustomed to me awaking during, and would visit me assuming so.

If they continue to visit me, i’ll post updates.

(post by chromiumbluesix removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by chromiumbluesix

Every posting you've made is an insult. LOL? Why haven't u been banned yet

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Hi Andre,
I haven't heard back from the other poster who replied to me.

I am trying to find the best words possible to describe the noises, sensations I get in my head just before and during sleep paralysis.
Sometimes I get nothing, maybe just the buzzing or the ringing in my ears. One night I got into bed I could hear a continuous thudding noise. I kept turning over thinking it would go away, but it didn't. Next thing I hear like an alarm bell going off. Then it all kicked off. I was frozen solid, all I could move was my eyes. Then followed by what sounded like an air raid siren. My God is was so loud and I thought all my neighbours must be able to hear this. Sometimes I get a high pitched whistle or like the tone you used to get from a TV when tuning it in or when the test card was on. Other times it is just long and short beeps like a sos signal.

One time I heard like a snap next to my ear. This night the sp was the most bizarre I had had to date. My head snapped back and kept moving backwards and forward very slowly in a mechanical fashion. At one point it stopped and I could feel and hear drilling, yet I was numb. When it stopped I swear it felt as though my brain had been sucked out like porridge. For months after my head wasn't right. It felt asthough it had been put on some kind of exercise and that it needed to rest. It actually ached. Please don't laugh, but my brain actually ached. I functioned ok afterwards, but I didn't feel right. I was in a daze for 6 months, because at first I had refused to open my eyes and for the first time ever they made me watch. I wont go into details here. That was a few years back and although I remember it vividly as if it were yesterday at the time I really thought this one was going to send me over the edge. Thank God it didn't. This was before I really knew what sp was or the connection with aliens. After that I knew there was something not right and no one will convince me its all in my head. It was like my brain had made a big sigh and yet it took a few months to recover and get its strength back.

Fast forward to the present day and I have met the aliens working in our hospitals. Hard to believe, I know, but trust me it is true.

Sorry for the ramble. My GP I have known for over 25 years. He appeared to go grey over night after I had the breakdown. He knows I have got better things to do than make up stories about aliens!! hx

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

GENERAL EYES
Hi Andre, it's very nice to meet you.
I'm an experiencer as well and I might be able to offer insight into the Men In Black.

As I understand them, they're custodial guardians of a sort

Hi GENERAL EYES, nice to meet you too

I've heard of this as well and it might be the case, though i'm assuming they're human not alien because they look human. Of the human looking aliens claimed to have visited earth, i find it hard to believe they evolved exactly like us. My own theory is that aliens abducted humans over the last hundred or so thousand years and repopulate them on other planets, whom developed quicker then us. Thats the most logical conclusion i can come up with.

I've never had direct interaction with them that I can consciously recall, but I do not for a moment doubt the validity of your testimony. Thank you so much for sharing and opening this avenue of discussion. It's always nice to be reminded we're not alone in having these types of experiences.

Thank you, it helps knowing there's support for these sorts of things here on ats through the kindness of people like you.

I am a little curious about one thing, and I hope it's not too personal to ask, but were you an only child as well? I only ask because there seems to be a higher percentage of this type of visitation occurring with single child families.

Actually i have an older sister who at the time, slept in a room a wall apart. She was oblivious to all of this until i spoke openly about it, where by mocking me that i was nuts. Which is completely understandable from her perspective. I would have been the same in her shoes.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

happinness
reply to post by andre18

Hi Andre,
I haven't heard back from the other poster who replied to me.

I am trying to find the best words possible to describe the noises, sensations I get in my head just before and during sleep paralysis.
Sometimes I get nothing, maybe just the buzzing or the ringing in my ears. One night I got into bed I could hear a continuous thudding noise. I kept turning over thinking it would go away, but it didn't. Next thing I hear like an alarm bell going off. Then it all kicked off. I was frozen solid, all I could move was my eyes. Then followed by what sounded like an air raid siren. My God is was so loud and I thought all my neighbours must be able to hear this. Sometimes I get a high pitched whistle or like the tone you used to get from a TV when tuning it in or when the test card was on. Other times it is just long and short beeps like a sos signal.

One time I heard like a snap next to my ear. This night the sp was the most bizarre I had had to date. My head snapped

happiness, check your PM's

i can concur with you on sleep paralysis noises and sensations as i seem to have a lot of similar ones in common with you in the regard.

one of the most memorable episodes started with the typical full body paralysis but, in my ears, it was like someone had a frequency generator and they were taking a tone and sweeping it up and down in frequency. but, it appeared to be focusing on the very high range like 2-5KHz. almost like someone was playing the theremin in my ear. and all the meanwhile i'm trying to do any kind of visualization i can to get it to stop. white light, violet light, none of which made a difference. couldnt snap out of it. that has happened a bunch during sleep paralysis. sometimes accompanying these types of sounds are body vibrations. though its hard for me to say if these occurred before or after the sound issues.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't have SP, it's not used on me anymore because I just break it instantly but I have all the noises before sleep and sometimes during the day. I also feel "them" touching me like one poster said they can reach through blankets like they are not there. I assume it's because they are working from 4D.

The touch feels electric if it goes on too long. I believe they use torsion field technology to work on us (the control of time). I've had other things happen while I was wide awake and could feel them working.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Hi JiggyPotamus,

As weeks progress i'll post updates of any further encounters. If any further information can determine merit in aliens or sleep paralysis, hopefully a conclusion will surface from you or another.

Thanks for taking your time to reply

Cheers
Andre18

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

thanks for keeping up with the thread and please let us know of anything further experiences. definitely looking forward to hearing more! (though i know you're probably not looking forward to experiencing more, and for that i'm sorry)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I have been meaning to speak about this more recently then today but i haven't had the time.

It was some time ago, but after i had made this thread. I was asleep during the early afternoon and i awoke (from memory) slowly sitting up to a male figure sitting in front of me on the bed starring straight at me. i could tell very well he was male because of the light shinning hard against him from the window just to the left. At the time i figured he must be 'one of them' and though i couldn't speak or barely see him properly, i tried to communicate.

I made hand gestures pointing to my mouth and then making a cross with two fingers - as to say 'i can't speak. i then pointed to my eyes and made the same cross fingered gesture - as to say 'i can't see.' I then put my hands out in a questioning gesture - as to simply ask 'why?' As soon as i made the gesture i immediately noticed an immediate reaction he made to me, as if he was surprised i was trying to communicate at all. His head slightly moved back as one does with the eye brows raised a little.

It was after this, that he lightly pushed me back down gently into a laying position. It felt as if he was interested in something about me for what ever reason, but he wasn't very satisfied. Maybe he expected id do something more interesting. Who knows.

Another event happened no less then a week ago.

I looked up to see what looked like a purplish looking alien looking down at me with a rather menacing grin. I say purple because it was night and i really couldn't tell much more then that. The face again looked male, and looked at me as if to say 'yes you can see me but you can't do anything about it.' It felt very awful looking at the alien because of they way it looked back at me. When i tried to close me eyes, i opened them again to see his face straight up close to mine with the same grin looking at me, taunting me. I really couldn't describe the face accurately, only that it appeared to have a mouth eyes and nose somewhat like ours but still very different.

If i have anything more happen i'll be sure to post it as soon as i can.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I just wanted to say that on Tuesday I was at The Elephant and Castle in London, walking back towards Borough high street.
I walked passed the IPSOS Mori building. Omg!! The flash backs started! It was late afternoon and certainly there was nothing to be fearful of. Yet re wind back to nearly four years ago and a guy claiming to be from Mori was sitting in my living room, with glowing eyes! He weren't human, I don't care how you try to couch it. He left pretty promptly when I started to babble like a baby and he knew he wasn't getting any sense out of me after that. Somehow we had got on to the subject of sleep paralysis and that was when it all kicked off. He tried to convince me it was a chemical in balance in the brain. His voice had got deeper and he appeared to get annoyed. Then his eyes lit up and this is when, as I have explained before, he stood up and he was so much taller than when he first walked in.
This was well before all the stuff with the Doctors began!!

Anyway I stood over the road and looked at the grim looking building that it is, but I couldn't stop starring at it. In the end I had to go to get my train, but I was mesmerised, totally mesmerised!!

hx

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

stop complaining and making a big deal of it and get on with you life. instead of seeking sympathy

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I'm not complaining at all or seeking sympathy. There's nothing wrong with talking about what i've seen and sharing it, and hoping others have seen something similar that they too can relate and share.
edit on 17-4-2014 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I'm not complaining at all or seeking sympathy. There's nothing wrong with talking about what i've seen and sharing it, and hoping others have seen something similar that they too can relate and share.

Hey Andre

Awesome thread and people posting here. I find your story and your spirit enlightening, as well as the stories of others willing to share.

In the 70s I had a paralytic, semi-consciousness event, which included some elements of contact. My girlfriend and I had no recollection of it until three days later when she complained of a nagging sinus headache and something she thought of as an infected insect bite under an ear.

She had had a headache for three days and thought it came from something like a spider bite under the right ear. I moved her hair aside and saw this red, swollen lump of tissue with a tiny hole that appeared as a pin prick. I pressed on it and she went into a tirade. It caused her to remember the event that took place in our bedroom three days earlier. She describe a craft that hovered outside our window, a telepathic conversation with two entities inside (that she couldn't see) and the green spot light that shown on her through the window.

She was told it was a sort of ex-ray device to analyze her biological makeup. As she recalled all of this, I also began to remember bits of this event while lying on the bed. I recalled how I was unable to move or speak and initially could not see, but I do remember that she shook me violently screaming, "wake up!, you've got to see this! ". I recalled this as she mentioned it herself. Upon seeing the thing outside, she attempted to arouse me, but I was frozen, like a dead man. I also remembered awaking and seeing for a few seconds, her at the window green from that light. She was right at the window on the fourth floor, asking, "who are you?"...what are you doing here?" Apparently, they told her that she was part of an important scientific study and was 'chosen', as if it were an honor.

That was all we remembered. As bizarre as it was, we forgot about it by the time we awoke the next morning. We never spoke of it again and our relationship didn't last very long after this. What brought it back were various daily things, like standing in line at a cash register and seeing the alien on the cover of Communion at the store.

Few years ago, I spoke with a UFO investigator, a a former detective. He was also well trained in regression. I asked him if he thought I should be hypnotized, and he actually discouraged me, saying that he had done this for others and a good percentage of them suffered anguish as a consequence. So, I became apprehensive about hypnotic regression and never had it done.

I had a many new personal experiences since that encounter and it led me into paths, one totally divergent from the other. I can't say if it had anything to do with the encounter, but enlightening experiences have followed me since that time.
edit on 21-4-2014 by Gianfar because: horrid spelling

edit on 21-4-2014 by Gianfar because: gramar

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
OMG WOW! I'm so glad i made this thread! What you've said sounds like i too have been 'chosen' for their study! Amazing!
I've just realised a few more things after learning of this and it seems -

1) All of the people like me involved are being conditioned/educated to see the world in a different way, that would appear anti establishment or something similar, against the hard grain of what a right wing government supports.

2) The officials in the know are trying to prevent this on order to control the power they have because they're evil and need the system their manipulate in order to feel safe and secure.

3) The aliens are slowly changing humanity like a vet trying to train a dog not to bite it's own leg. The change is a reaction to our species soon becoming an emerging space traveling race that will be a problem if we keep thinking in our ignorant hurtful ways and projecting that throughout the cosmos. They're trying to make us care more about each other so we can care more about our own survival and the impact we have on other aliens we'll encounter. - the fact the officials know about this and ignore it in favour of keeping our world in a cage it doesn't even know it's trapped in and redundantly feeding a few thousand the goods that millions die for to provide, demonstrates a complete lack of empathy. Truly the the ones behind this are the worst type of people you could imagine.

4) The only thing that can be done about this is, is wait for the aliens to overthrow our civilisation through us, by us, by having people wake up and demand freedom from our sheltered existence and be apart of a greater whole.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

I can relate to much of what you are saying. My experience opened a new or larger space of considerations that transcend the ritual of human culture.

I've become more of an independent, critical thinker, entering long thinking sessions (years) which have led to the observation that most people fall into one of two categories, predator or prey.

Information technology, Crime, Government and Economics seem to thrive on this principle. After all, critical thinking by definition is not how to think, but what to think about based on recognizing wrong thinking.

People are obsessed by soemthing they call 'control systems', always assigning outside forces to their lack of freedom. But the exact opposite is actually true. There is only one control system, the system of control one exerts over his own thinking. So, this is a matter of whether or not a person thinks by his own free will (creatively) or by the will of another (aquiescence). There may be influences or various stimuli from outside, nevertheless its simply a matter of choice at some point.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join