It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Planes aersoling our skies over Austin Texas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Urantia1111

Commercial airliners don't fly 5 abreast in formation like that.

And why do they have to be flying in a 5 abreast formation?

Clearly they are NOT flying 5 abreast at all - 3 "sort of" abreast in front, and 2 more sort-of side by side a few miles behind.

It is this sort of sloppy reporting what is patently obvious that does chemmies reputations for "research" no good at all!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I can remember a day in about 1960 when I became terrified by cirrus cloud and persistent aircraft contrails gradually blotting out the sun and covering the sky. I was an anxious and over-imaginative six-year-old, and didn't remotely understand the physics involved - just as I didn't understand, on other occasions, how the sun and moon didn't fall to earth, and how fast-moving clouds could create the optical illusion of the sun moving the wrong way through the sky.

There is absolutely nothing new about persistent contrails. Just as there is nothing new about human fear, superstition and ignorance.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I commend you for posting this. Most people in Arizona are very aware of the chem trails as we see them almost every day. I would like to refer some of the" Die -Hard-Contrail-Believers " to an article concerning the late Ted Gunderson ,a former F.B.I. chief in Los Angeles. There is a video where he firmly states that the" "'Death Dumps" also known as chem-trails are being sprayed throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico".The website is Intellihub. http:/intellihub.com/former-fbi-chief-poisoned-saying-chemtrails-real. You guys will have to type it out as I don't know how to link yet. Please excuse any typing errors as some people seem to think it reflects on my mentality. I assure you it does not! ( my mentality is worse- hah-hah) All joking aside,This is a serious issue and the reference to E.P.A. and air quality reports do not address the issue because specific elements and chemicals have to be tested for or you wont get the results. If you don't test for barium and or its counterparts OR if there is no MCL (maximum contaminant level) rating, then the report can state that air quality is good simply because there is no MCL for that particular substance.In other words, the results can be misleading and often are. Mr. Gunderson was famous for handling the Marylyn Monroe and J.F.K. cases and his statements should be worthy of consideration. He goes on to say where and what type of aircraft. This was in 2011 by the way------ Chard

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

You mean THIS Ted Gunderson?

www.process.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Human_Alien
I've lived long enough to be quite familiar with my sky and the planes that pass through it.

So which planes were they, on which Flight number?

But these are not water contrails though.

So you had them tested, did you? how did you do that, and please show us the results of those tests....

I won't debate this.

So you are not interested in the facts....

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

But these are not water contrails though.

I won't debate this.

Yeah, but this is where you are wrong. You are required, according to the site T&C (as I understand them) to provide relevant sources to back up your claims. If you cannot, then this thread belongs in the HOAX forum, the SkunkWorks forum, or Dreams and Predictions.

The trails in the video are contrails and they are frozen water vapor. I can tell that by simply looking at them. They appear no different than the thousands of other contrails I have witnessed over the years.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Yes, it is very normal for planes to leave water vapor trails. It is not exhaust, or any type of pollution, but a well understood phenomenon where either the engine exhaust or the turbulence produced by a jet plane produces a water vapor trail:

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't really understand why anyone would think this was something other than water vapor, since this is such a well understood phenomenon?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

PhysicsAlive
reply to post by totallackey

Yes, it is very normal for planes to leave water vapor trails. It is not exhaust, or any type of pollution, but a well understood phenomenon where either the engine exhaust or the turbulence produced by a jet plane produces a water vapor trail:

You're right, but to be perfectly clear, jet engines do produce their share of pollution (although they are relative clean, per pound of fuel used, compared to an automobile), and some of that pollution could be found in a contrail produced by those engines.

HOWEVER, the vast majority of the visible stuff in a contrail is water, as you correctly pointed out.

If a contrail were the visible smoke and sooty pollution produced by the exhaust of a jet engine, then we would see those big white trails coming from the plane all of the time (such as at takeoff, landing, and low-altitude flight). However, we generally only see contrails at high altitude, which tells me it has something to do with the atmospheric conditions at high altitude, and not just a characteristic of the exhaust alone.

edit on 3/6/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

Mr. Gunderson said that four of the planes were from Fort Sill ,Oklahoma.He also said he had personally observed the planes standing still in Lincoln,Nebraska and they were unmarked. If you people really care about our air quality go to the geo-chemical survey for the United States. Whats in our air is also in our water.Ever wonder why our sunsets seem to stick around an hour or so after the sun has set?---Barium Sulfide phosphoresces after exposure to light. Barium -All of its acid soluble and its water soluble compounds are poisonous. Best of all- Barium compounds are inert carriers in the extraction of Radium from Uranium.I certainly hope that this isnt a new way of nuclear waste disposal on the unsuspecting public.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Ever wonder why our sunsets seem to stick around an hour or so after the sun has set?

Oh I know,

Cause we live on earth and its a globe.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Mr. Gunderson doesn't know what he is talking about. These are large aircraft, which means long runways. A KC-135 requires 7,000 feet of runway to take off. Fort Sill has 5,000 feet of runway available.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I encourage you to read the link provided about Mr. Gunderson. His credentials seem to hide the fact that he was a lunatic. I am sorry to be that blunt, but if you spend the time to do actual research, it's very obvious.

Please research some of his other claims to verify that his word is not worth quite as much as some think.

If there was an identified base, with identified planes, you could easily find someone who works on ground crew maintenance to explore any of those planes to see if they had massive spray tanks. You cannot hide them when they would have to hold thousands of gallons of evil chemicals to spray the sky. Or even file an FOIA to see what chemicals are purchased through that base.

There are lots of ways to investigate this beyond just making the claim and hoping nobody is smart enough to check your work.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

You obviously didnt read the article. Why do you people want references when you are not following through with obtaining viable information? The way people get pounced on here for the mere suggestion of chem trails ought to send some serious red flags out. What the hell is going on?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Please don't take this the wrong way, but use the search function.

Here:
abovetopsecret.com.samuru.com...

If you type gunderson chemtrails, you will see that this has been mentioned here many, many, many times.
I know it seems like unbelievable information. And as with most things in life, if it seems too good to be true..........

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Gunderson has been posted so many times it isn't funny. Doesn't change the fact that the runway is too short for anything not set up for short field ops.

Not to mention it's an Army airfield. If large planes (not C-130s or C-17s) show up people would notice.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Why do you people want references when you are not following through with obtaining viable information? The way people get pounced on here for the mere suggestion of chem trails ought to send some serious red flags out. What the hell is going on?

What exactly would you consider viable information?

As for what's going on...it's called Denying Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

chardonnay
reply to post by Zaphod58

You obviously didnt read the article. Why do you people want references when you are not following through with obtaining viable information? The way people get pounced on here for the mere suggestion of chem trails ought to send some serious red flags out.Text What the hell is going on?

I often ask myself the same thing...'what the hell is going on' at the cognitive dissonance displayed when people get upset at having their pet hypothesis stomped on because they have failed to engage in due diligence especially when they complain about their respondents doing the same thing despite the fact it is more often than not untrue. I understand your feelings of being ganged up on because you're trying to posit something that the majority of people seem to disagree with. The other side of that scenario however is that this topic has been discussed and many aspects(like Gunderson) have been pretty thoroughly debunked for years on ATS. As Zaphod pointed out, the runway length is a tell tale sign of someone talking out their rear end and anyone who either knows the field involved or has done the appropriate research into the topic would have found it rather obvious. Look at it from the other side for a second, people have been presenting information that is factual and contrary to the chemtrail hypothesis ad nauseum. The first few times or perhaps even the first few dozen times people are fairly civil and respectful when repeating the same information but after a couple of years of repeating the same information,links and citations over and over like a broken record, well... people tend to get a little cranky out of frustration. I guess we'd be better off remembering that sometimes you can lead a horse to water but if still can't make him drink the only option left is to hold its head under water until the bubbles cease to rise. Remember, at the end of the day this is a message board whose motto is "Deny Ignorance" and that's what most members are trying to do when they offer a rebuttal to something they know is little more than an over active imagination. People truly are trying to help and at the very least trying to help you see the other side or the other options available in the hope that you will eventually dive into the research, all the research not just the info you personally agree with, but the hope is to dive into the research and engage in due diligence and see all aspects for yourself. Nobody is really trying to change your mind or beat up on you so try not to take it personally when other posters don't hold your hands while singing kumbaya.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

chardonnay
reply to post by mrthumpy

Ever wonder why our sunsets seem to stick around an hour or so after the sun has set?

No but then I don't live anywhere near the equator so the sun tends to linger for a while below the horizon. In fact in the middle of summer I can observer the glow from it moving along the northern horizon if I happen to be up late.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Zaphod58

Mr. Gunderson doesn't know what he is talking about. These are large aircraft, which means long runways. A KC-135 requires 7,000 feet of runway to take off. Fort Sill has 5,000 feet of runway available.

Lol..haha! I new you could not resist! As soon as the words aviation and chemtrails are put in the same sentence...It seems to light a match under your seat.

1. I had to check fort sill too.
2. I thought it could be B-1 lancers out of Dyess AFB ,Abilene TX. Considering world events. Then I thought that would not be rational.
3. Condensation trails really get you worked up.
4. I was looking at sill for another reason. I didn't go with the runway length reasoning....details..nice.

Edit.
So as it is. It's 24°F outside right now. When I breath. I put off a mist...vapor. do I need an emissions check..?
And folks...I know I know...there's a butt emissions joke in there somewhere..

edit on 7-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Peter vlar...that was very well put.

:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You are telling me that a high official in the F.B.I.-a Federal Agency-is inept and his information and opinions should not be taken into consideration.Then you are telling me that the Federal Government definitely has some problems!Why was he involved in J.F.K.s assassination case?If he was so inept, Who placed him in that position?That was one of the most highly scrutinized in-vestigations in America`s history.To discredit him,is to definitely discredit "The Powers That Be".How did he gain so much authority and respect?Are you suggesting that there is corruption within our system?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join