It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America’s Mind Control Projects – Color Revolutions For A New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Ukrainian riot police clash with pro-EU demonstrators in Kiev

Courtesy: The Guardian

Most of you would have heard about the devious machinations of the US of A and its Western allies for instigating what is known as ‘Color Revolutions’ in the Central Asian Republics as well as their meddling in the Middle East with the aim of establishing a New World Order with America at the helm - the new uncontested emperor, the conqueror who would control all the wealth of the world, its natural resources and more importantly mankind itself!

"Color revolutions" are regime changes which appear to be revolutions because they mobilize huge segments of the population but are more akin to takeovers, because they do not aim at changing social structures. Instead they aspire to replace the elite with another, in order to carry out pro-American economic and foreign policies.

Pic: RT Com

The term ‘Color Revolutions’ has been applied to a number of revolutions instigated mainly by the alphabet soup of cloak and dagger organizations including the CIA, NSA, DIA and so on. Even after the world community of nations watched US envoy Victoria Nuland show up in the Ukraine with the explicit purpose of fomenting a coup, the Ukrainian president seems powerless to stop its momentum.

Such is the profound and pervasive power that the CIA, NSA, DIA and US State Department exert around the globe. Even with the countless alternative news websites on the internet exposing US-UK -EU crimes against other nations, do they proceed with starting civil wars without impediment.

The Guardian claimed that USAID, National Endowment for Democracy, the International Republican Institute, the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs, and Freedom House are directly involved; the Washington Post and the New York Times also reported substantial Western involvement in some of these events.

Some of these American instigated revolutions include:

Velvet Revolution – Czechoslovakia
Bulldozer Revolution – Yugoslavia
Rose Revolution – Georgia
Orange Revolution – Ukraine (2004-5)
Purple Revolution – Iraq
Tulip Revolution – Kyrgyzstan
Cedar Revolution – Lebanon
Blue Revolution - Kuwait
Saffron Revolution – Myanmar
Grape Revolution – Moldova
Green Revolution – Iran
Jasmine Revolution – Tunisia
Lotus Revolution – Egypt

How can this be so in an age when the people have steadily taken back their power from the aforementioned alphabet soup agencies that seemingly run their covert, black budgeted operations anytime they choose to?
Answer: These US agencies and their European counterparts, when colluding to trigger a revolution for the purposes of regime change, have so finely tuned the implementation of the HEGELIAN DIALECTIC that they are still virtually unstoppable. This continuing predicament is possible only because the people, who are victims of the relentless mind control programming which accompanies these color revolutions, are vulnerable. They have been made vulnerable by a panoply of techniques and measures which the secret services have employed since time immemorial. Only now their strategies are more sophisticated, more stealthy, more imperceptible by the average citizen.

RT Com

The CIA and other intel agencies utilize their “Divide and Conquer” strategy with awesome effect. Once the two sides are fighting with each other, as they are now, it is just a matter of execution.

As long as enough Ukrainians step up to the plate to sacrifice life and limb for the US-UK-EU cause, there’s no blame to rub off on John Kerry, or Victoria Nuland, or Barack Obama. In reality, all three of these characters are directly responsible for yet another crime against a nation in which innocent civilians are used as pawns and sometimes killed. When will the American people wake up to this fact of life? How many more large and small genocides must the community of nations watch before they collectively respond to terminate this criminal behavior by governments? Is this really just state-sponsored terrorism?!

But the silver lining in this sordid environment of establishing a New World Order is that it has come a cropper in Iran. The Green Revolution had failed to destabilize Iran as the Iranian people did not fall into the trap.

But what of Ukraine? Only time will tell.

Read more: www.storyleak.com...
Also: colorrevolutionsandgeopolitics.blogspot.in...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Yeah,,, so...
You think The U.S.A. is solely behind these recent events in Ukraine?
Do you really believe that all those protesters jumped ship from a U.S. Naval
Vessel to protest in Kiev?

As for the other so called "color revolutions" that you mentioned.
Many of them FAILED.

The U.S. maybe did not start the snowball, but might have
helped to keep the ball rolling. Good Golly Miss Molly, I love a good snowball fight myself!

By the way, I do wish we were able to succeed in Hungary.
That was a tragic situation that I feel regretful for.

Hegelian Dialectic? Oh Yeah, I remember that. That was Stalin's favorite desert after the cleansing
of MILLIONS of his own Citizens.

Oh, and I guess Everybody just Loved living in East Berlin.
That is why they built The Berlin Wall right? To keep everyone else out?
Oh, I get it now Oligarchs and Mafioso is the Best Government Model in 2014.
We're not perfect here in The West, but it evidently beats the alternative.

Hey, We have to build fences to keep people out.
But you know, whats the point? The People of The World Love U.S.
And We Love Them.
So, The More The Merrier!

Na Zdorovje! Wildmanimal

Remember?
edit on 4-3-2014 by Wildmanimal because: add content

edit on 4-3-2014 by Wildmanimal because: typo

edit on 4-3-2014 by Wildmanimal because: Hoots and Giggles

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I think that you may have a point here. I think that countries like US and Russia spark revolutions in their covert way, hope that they can wean these countries, and sway sentiment their way. Make them dependent on them.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Its like watching a play and all the actors are reading their lines to the letter.

Despite how it looks, Russia and the US are working overtime to bring about the NWO.

It's like the magician who shows you one thing, but at the same time is doing something completely different in the other hand.

So.. we're screwed if we sit back..and we're screwed if we stand up.
HHmmm. Seems to me, that we need to reach critical mass awakening.. talk about it. If every one of us just wakes up one more person to what's going on, there will be so many that we can demand change without the loss of life.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

I agree with you on some levels.
For instance, if Ukraine were to diplomatically divide
using the Natural Waterway of The Dnieper, and then some
concessions in Crimea for the Recognized Russian Military Bases,
Hmmnnnn,
What a Great Idea!

WW3 narrowly averted.

Now as far as WW4, well you and I both know, that would be sticks and stones

fought by Mutants.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The EU should not be under any delusions ... It won't be able to overthrow any govt in Cuba , Nicaragua, Venezuela or anywhere else .... All noise produced by EU degenerate Intel is the echo of a desperate ruling elite that will soon lose oil business with Iran .

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Good thread

You will be criticized heavily for it here as many of the members have made their living through destabilizing foreign countries and will see this a little differently.

new topics

top topics

join